Since we didn't have one yesterday, here's a thread for the April Fools Poppy Opossum update

Since we didn't have one yesterday, here's a thread for the April Fools Poppy Opossum update.

>the joke is that you thought it was well drawn for once

Funny thing. I only thought,
> bunny magican is drawn different than before, Morbi seems to get alzheimer.
Than it dawned to me, its all "realistic" style.

Perhaps he saw the realism edits

Those are definitely what this is based off of. It doesn't really work for this though because the anatomy looks fucked and it still has a cartoonish style.

Rather than realism he should have just gone full furry art style, in all its awful glory

>Since we didn't have one yesterday
We did, it's just that /cock/ was considered a separate board from both Sup Forums and /ck/, so now that everything's back to normal it's left to float in the void forever.

I appreciate the shoutout to those, but he probably should have done the same thing and used real animal images.

I'm curious what his non-Sup Forums audience thinks.

She's wondering about the possum in the chair, isn't she?

Best husband still adorable no matter what form he takes. That's the real magic.

So you saying she got fooled?

has the creator ever commented what he thinks of the realistic edits?

They're the inspiration for this page.

>lets eat trash and get hit by a car

I'm bothered by how it wasn't up until 7:00 PM, it should have been finished since Friday.

The real joke is that it'll never will because Morbi knows he can get away with it.

>he probably should have done the same thing and used real animal images
>I'm curious what his non-Sup Forums audience thinks.
Realistic versions of cartoon animals is a very common joke, it works even without knowing the reference to the edits. Hell, that joke IS why those edits exist. Use your brain.

that's not a picture of boris

Boris should have gotten Poppy not Kit it's not fair guys.
Unless he's playing the long game and waiting for Lily to turn 14.

more like lily's waiting for herself to turn 14

It's...somehow, it's no fun when Morbi does it. Does this mean someone has to draw the normal faces onto the characters?

>older Lily having forceful sex with a submissive boris

So it's pretty clear Poppy is gonna be an Iron Matron.
What IS an Iron Matron though? Has Morbi dropped any hints about what that entails?

I'm alright with this

It's like Iron Man, only instead of a businessman it's a MILF, and instead of armor, it's muscles so dense that they're like iron.

Okay so no, no hints.

It's some kind of genetic disorder that leads to huge gains.

What's 14 in opossum years?

It's when they stop maturing. Although they can stop as early as 12.

I'd tell you how stupid that is but at this point I believe Morbi looks for ideas like yours to spite people like me because he cares more about trolling his readers than the quality of the comic.

??

I mean the Magi specifically said Iron Matron Candidate so it's a position, not something she already has.

Cute edits when?

They probably think hes a pedophile extremist for associating in the slightest with Sup Forums.

Poppy/Kit is cuter.

Sorry for the delay, I was looking for the real animal heads Morbi used for today's page
I only found a few though, but here you go

Comparison

Is this what peering beyond the veil looks like?

Presumably something the Veil of Ignirance hopes to keep the Specter from causing too much shit with

True face of the specter of fate

What's going on with the two assistants? Why are they hugging up on Hallia? And why are they vibrating in panel six?

halia is having a nervous breakdown and they are trying to calm her down, likely trying to restrain her

Probably more like this

>99 Insight

Why couldn't Morbi draw the pantsless opossum with his right leg forward, that way he wouldn't needed the censor bar?

He probably just wanted to draw a censor bar.

I now craving Demigod of Lust Lilly on the prowl for pure vanilla Boris.

Still waiting for someone to toonify the faces

Too hard
See