What the fuck. Isnt she the most liberal SJW alive. This is Lena Dunham level fucked up

What the fuck. Isnt she the most liberal SJW alive. This is Lena Dunham level fucked up.

>Based on our understanding to the circumstances, the filmmakers and I are not only comfortable sticking with our original casting but genuinely happy to have Johnny Depp playing a major character in the movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

discworld.wikia.com/wiki/City_Watch_series
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not as fucked up as writing one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

JK Rowling's entire "purebloods are baaaad, mixed race is gooood" philosophy is based on her being a racemixer

>noted parasite, Amber Heard not only withdrew her complaint but released a statement that Depp was never intent on hurting her, physically or emotionally
>this is tantamount to admitting she was lying for money
>not even recently, she did so last year

Not really that much of a surprise people are standing by the falsely accused man. Too bad you(and sjws) don't know how too google

fpbp

Based “No!”poster

It's okay if Johnny Depp abuses his girlfriend but not Mel???

That wasn't what got Mel and you know it

This, i don't understand how this still isn't obvious to people.

It's a kids movie

Needs discworld in mid / high tier as both fantasy and satire.

First post, nice.

Source?

Show me a rich leftist and I'll show you a liar. At best they pay lip service to progressive causes.

Their stringent social rules are for the plebs, the lower classes. Not for themselves. It's been that way in every totalitarian society in the history of mankind. The Nazi leadership protected drunken serial harrassers who would otherwise have ended up in the camps, appropriated Entartete Kunst for themselves after having used it to show how degenerate it was, etc. The Soviet leadership was, of course, insanely privileged, especially given the basis for their shitty dictatorship.

Personally, I think it's kind of sad that a series of child novels has such a large adult following.

>Ayn Rand

stop that, don't place pratchett even in the same chart as the meme "high school lit class required reading" book list

FPBP

that was fast, was just about to post it

Is like when cuckservatives that are all for morals and family would vote a literal rapist into senate.
People are like that.
Also dude is 100% on the money.

It's funny. A few hours ago I made a post in a different thread where I used it as an example of a book people only bring up to mention how much they hate it. And how much better they are than others for hating it, of course.

that isn't funny

are you telling me people's beliefs and their practices are somehow connected?

is this what you are telling me?

i can't quite believe this

this is surely the final redpill

Where is the backlash against Amber Heard, who was actually arrested for domestic violence against her girlfriend back in 2009?

The backlash will come when she tries this shit again. Because she will.

could this be the birth of an epic new copypasta?

What's not funny is that you are unable to see that you're being exactly the kind of neckbeard you're complaining about.

She's a woman. Its okay when women do it.

>liberals are hypocrites

OH NOOOO

Sorry, I won't do it again.

i'm not the original person you were responding to you big dumb faggot
>hurrr multiple posters on an imageboard?

If you have a vague feelings of unfairness and persecution justified by spurious comparisons without any actual facts you may have the emotional composition of a female yourselves and you should consider taking hormone treatment and letting me fuck you in your big whiny boypussies.

what's the problem here? He's been falsely accused by a gold digging whore who immediately jumped on a billionaire as next host. The evidence that she lied are compelling. Props to JK

favorite DW book, go:
Jingo or The Last Continent

well that's one way to lose your virginity

Thanks doc

EVERYONE in the film industry knows that Depp was falsely accused by the whore, it's just a shame that no one has the guts to call her out.

Lurk more faggot

Femininity confirmed. "Lol, U r a virgin," is a standard female response, with their sorry excuse for wit. Shave your legs and put your cockcage on, faggot.

Oh fuck off.

I have a massive soft spot for Thud! and Night Watch, but my first was CoM / TLF together for one Christmas.

I'm loathe to admit it, but I like the Tiffany Aching books.

How the fuck do I answer this?!

you just did, why the hostility? Rincewind stories are top tier and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise

Sounds kinda hot

For some reason facts are annoying and feelings are what matter.

tldr "soyboy"
brilliant

Further demonstrating female irrationality. I'm not just calling you a soyboy for no reason. There are now three instances of incredibly feminine behaviour. Sometimes people are born in the wrong body, and it's obvious with your whining, irrationality and humourlessness you were meant to be born a woman.

nobody cares about depp and amber situation since everyone knows it's bullshit

everybody is pissed off because depp hasn't been a good actor since...Black Pearl? Finding neverland?

he plays the same whacky character and over again...and his grindelwald looks exactly the same as any other character he played recently.

maybe now that the people are pissed off about this, depp will see what a caricature he's become and actually care for once in the movie

prove your claim
>it's a gloria allred episode

CUNT.... cunt. attention whoring.. female.. name, Sup Forums etc.

Nothing hostile there at all mate. I do Enjoy the Rincewind stories, always a great laugh, although I disliked David Jason playing him, given how hes described as younger than most wizards but not young.

I'd love to see Sam Vimes live action with Carrot and Vetinari. The live action Angua was pretty well cast, so was Susan Sto-Helit.

Fucking actors, they are by default, fucked up.

Those who are complaining should stop worshipping Hollywood/entertainment industry and embrace histrionics.

aww fuck meant for

No one even wants Johnny Depp to play Grindelwald. He looks ridiculous and will play his usual clown character. Why defend him so adamantly?

A lot of people were actually upset because he was accused of domestic abuse. Just because YOU are mad at him for being a not great actor doesn't mean everyone else was...check out twitter.

>If you have a vague feelings of unfairness and persecution
Interesting, considering that the people complaining about Depp's casing are the ones with a persecution/victimhood complex (in regards to men) where as I'm just pointing out that there is an inconsistency in how we judge these cases and that Depp may not be the guilty party in this instance.
>justified by spurious comparisons without any actual facts
It's wrong to draw comparisons without "actual
facts" and yet it's justifiable to demand that someones career be destroyed without those same facts? Ok.
>emotional composition of a female yourselves
White knighting while simultaneously insulting the entire female gender by suggesting they're emotionally inferior to you. Let me guess, you're a "nice guy" who's actually a bitter misogynist hiding behind a thin veneer of virtue?

he just looks like numale mortdecai
>grindelwald will revive mortposting

I've only read a few DW books so far and so far Guards! Guards! and its introduction of the night watch characters is my favorite

Because, dummy. She wants to fuck him/has fucked him.

I'm talking about Sup Forums...not twitter. twitter is the ghetto of the internet, if you spend there more than 5 minutes your head will explode.

The Watch books are fantastic, give them a read in order without the others, then read the Witch series in order with no 'filler' books from other series.

Vimes / Vetinari are easily the best characters in the series. Thud! really expands Vimes and how strong his willpower is. Night Watch explains much of why Vimes is who he is by going back to the revolution. Nobby is fantastic as a secondary character and if you need a break from any given series, I suggest reading Unseen Academicals for Nutt's story, he's a brilliant character whom I think most of Sup Forums would love and identify with.

Then turn over the yearbook for analysis, Gloria.

To expand, Snuff is probably the second best Watch book after Thud!, it uses the events of Thud! so well and again, expands on Vimes. A man who hates other races, but thinks all races should be protected under the law, regardless of how he feels.

'Just-ice, mister poo-leece-man...'

Principle.
If a-list actors start getting booted off projects due to retracted allegations that were proven false over a year ago, Hollywood wouldn't be able to survive.
Remember, Spacey and co actually admitted to wrongdoing cause they were serial molesters

DCucks will use the nonexistent backlash as an excuse for when Aquaman flops.

Lesbians have by far the highest rate and incidence of domestic violence among all couple pairings.

Not sure if troll or roastie posing as white knight.

Elon is fucked.

BTW, Doug Stanhope, who is bizarrely freinds with Depp, stood up for him, and got attacked viciously for it. Doug, I raise a glass to you - you were right, fuck the rest of them.

user, can you stop being homophobic please?

Small Gods. The turtle is one of my all time favorite characters. Hogfather is good, too.

What was the one about their version of Hollywood? Was that Jingo? That was really fucking good.

Moving Pictures.

that's not funny at all, learn how to tell jokes

Even Rowling knows that Amber Heard was a soulless succubus.

You guys read the Long Earth books yet? Fucking fantastic.

Doug Stanhope did. He did a podcast laying out the case against her.

Collin Farrel is leagues ahead of Johnny Depp at the moment in terms of acting.

WHY THE FUCK DID THEY HAVE TO REPLACE FARREL

>Ayn rand as god tier
ayyyy.

The lesbian community has a huge problem with abuse and society doesn't want to acknowledge it ever.

wow go on?

>tell a lie because of massive and crippling debt
>people still believe it a year later even though you basically admitted to lying

Not him but their domestic violence rates are staggering, ranges between 40-60% depending where you are.

It's true though. I have some lesbian friends and the horror stories I've heard...

that chart was created by a neckbeard

40-60% what? 40-60% of lesbians are domestic abusers? Or 40-60% of all domestic abuse claims are from lesbian couples?

Are you fucking retarded?

I haven't even gotten through all the Discworld books.

please dont ebe mean

To kill a mockingbird is shit tier? Lmao delusional

>"No!"
every
time

Sorry, I should have been clear. 40-60% of lesbian relationships have domestic abuse happen on what would be deemed a 'regular basis' as the abuse almost never ends a relationship right away within the community. Work with a few lesbians, some make the joke they wish they were 'back on solids, because then I wouldn't be in as much trouble'

go on...

awww shit nigga, they're so good! The Long Earth books are written with Stephen Baxter too, and he's amazing in his own right.

discworld.wikia.com/wiki/City_Watch_series

Use this site to see the 'order' of mini series within the discworld to enhance the reading.

I read the first one, wasn't super impressed. It felt like Baxter was writing the book, he just lifted some old jokes and characters from Discworld books and dumped them directly in.

wow poor vulnerable girls who knew girls could be so vicious!

He's handsome so it doesn't count.

/r9k/ are right about roasties.

Look at James Franco. Trying to groom children for sex over the internet sees most mens lives ruined.

All women would say about him is "omg why not me".

Inb4 ChrisBrownFemaleFans.jpg

>literal rapist

Liberals send women to lie about sexual assault to destroy the careers of decent men all the time. Never believe liberal accusations.

i wish i could lick a lesbian make her feel better

Nice

What makes you think this?

Based.