Show is critically acclaimed

>show is critically acclaimed
>show has been popular even though it had a 13 year-long hiatus
>people constantly say that they want to see more
>show's style so unique minimalist critics consider it a prime example of the medium
>new season is pretty good so far
>jealous, because your show will never be as important or as well remembered
>your show is just capitalizing on the race identity stuff that's fashionable for now
>will be promplty forgotten soon, accounting for the pos season/s that are to come
>be a SUfag
>tfw when you are a SJ fan
How does it feel that your show will NEVER reach Samurai Jack's glory?

>be me
>never watched Tumblr Universe
>still think the new SJ is shit
>mfw

pretty hot opinion there senpai, would probably pay t more mind have you not been spamming this board for 1 week now
why is it bad?

Not sure why people have to argue what shows better. I'm a SU fag too and recently binged all of SJ. Now I have to wait

Call me when Symbionic Titan gets a new season

Action shows are gay, SU is an action show too
Juggalos and weebs like these shows

>Action shows are gay
are you a fag by any chance?

I'm not the only one "spamming" Sup Forums with that desu

Here's one decent rundown from another user (follow the linked posts):

Actually fuck that shit, here's a much better one:

Samurai Jack and Steven Universe aren't action shows. Their art styles are for comedy shows.

If they were action shows they would look like this.

>a revival that's actually good

How often has this happened?

yeah, truly an eloquent criticism
I mean, the scream bothered him.Wow all of s5 is shit then.
Try harder fags

So they'd have terrible animation?

Then we'll never call you. This bitch sold it to the government. It's not coming back. Ever.

jack aint even emo
do you fags even watch the show

>new season is pretty good so far
>your show is just capitalizing on the race identity stuff that's fashionable for now

I can't tell if you like Samurai Jack or hate it now or why you think it's just capitalizing on race identity.

What is "SU" anyway? Samurai Jack Universe?

Either way, fuck off.

>SUfags BTFO XDDD

I like SJ too, but please kill yourself OP

No, they already do.

Still hasn't happened desu senpai

Write to President Trump then, he owns it now.

>What is "SU" anyway
Do you frequent Sup Forums?

But Megas XLR still has a chance, r-right anons!?

only once, with SJ
truly blessed to be fans of this show
can't wait to see what happens next

being a SJ and Megas XLR fan was maximum suffering.

Samurai Jack is a meme and that's it, ultimately

SJ meme is best meme

It always had threads here, it ain't no meme even if you don't like it.

This, Beavis and Butthead, and I can't think of anything else.

Snyder was the one who sold it.

....they had a revival????

>using the "look everyone, I'm new here from reddit" definition of meme

A few years ago. It was good. On par with the original. Then cancelled cause mtv sucks.

>This week on "Let's Crush Sup Forums's Feelings..."

we can't have nice things after all

>pleb that wanted jack to walk the earth AGAIN
>much better
nice attempt

Late 2011 Mike Judge produced 12 new episodes for MTV and then MTV decided they didn't want any more than that and just cancelled the whole revival project. From what I remember the episodes were actually good too.

mtv is the final boss of cancers, what did Judge expect?

Teen Titans Go

>thinks is shit
>has reaction images from it
dishonest

>It always had threads here, it ain't no meme even if you don't like it.

Yeah, that's what the Powerpuff fags where saying when the "nu" show came out too...

Meanwhile 70 percent of the threads were spoonfeeding threads and people asking what episodes to watch to get caught up, since they never cared before

Just like Jack

This one episode justified the entire existence of that stupid "we want the anime audience" original show.

Why the fuck have so many "U mad SUfags SJ wins again" threads been cropping up lately, is it the Sup Forums influence trying to stir shit for no reason? The shows aren't even remotely comparable and SUfags are already pretty upset at the quality of the show lately.

'xcept both PPG AAAND SJ had threads before, the fact that some people requested some episodes to watch deosn't mean a thing, nor does it negate the fact that Sup Forums has always liked Jack and PPG.
Wouldn't expect you to remember though.

It has some good parts, but it's shit overall.
just like LOK

what are you talking about?If anything SU fags started spamming SJ threads with no quality criticism except "lol SJW shit", the same thing that has been thrown on their show
Don't cry when they bite back.

what are the good parts user?

It had them, they weren't crazes. They had them about as often as we have Kim Possible threads or in depth Dexter threads or Cow and Chicken threads, aka very rarely and most people couldn't give two shits to discuss these long cancelled shows that despite your revisionist history, were never meme worthy on this board until recently

Do you even know that it's the same group or are you just assuming? A lot of people like both shows.

>wat is extra thicc
>wat is akoggly eyes
>wat is LOOOONG ago
Was never talking about crazes anyway user.I just said that discussing SJ and PPG is something that is known to happen to Sup Forums
Pulling at nonexistent straws I see.

It's pretty obvious, when you are so jealous you are bound to try and hurt the more successful side.

I've honestly seen posts to that effect yeah, but I've seen WAY more "Kek get fucked SUfags" threads crop up out of the blue than "Kek get fucked SJfags" threads. It's not really biting back so much as constant shit flinging with seemingly little to no provocation for shows that have absolutely nothing to do with each other, couple that with BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY and WE WANT THE X AUDIENCE posts and both sides reek of Sup Forums posters trying to start shit.

>It's pretty obvious
So you actually have no idea.
Keep fighting the big bad boogeyman, Sup Forums, I'm sure you'll win some day.

Scaramouch
doggirls
the kino of the tomb scene (music was meh tho)
Jack essentially having (justified) PTSD
the wolf subplot

Pretty much everything else is shit.

You see more threads that begin that way 'cause most trolls trying to diss SJ usually do it by just posting in the preexisting threads
And then of course, you are gonna retaliate

Wow user this is really pathetic. Why even post this? Like what compelled you to make a thread about this? Just enjoy your show.

Oh yeah, the stuff about the Emperor would've been on this list if it didn't seem so retcon-ish.

And the PTSD stuff does NOT include Blue Jack.

>And then of course, you are gonna retaliate
Or you could not be a bitch and just ignore blatant shitposting if you know that it's blatant shitposting.

You are telling me that you didn't like psychologist aku or the 3rd episode fight?
This is what you are telling me?
Even then you don't seem to hate it at all, you like 65% of the new stuff already

Blue jack is good tho
You can't ignore something that shits your yard user.That's for pussies.Does Jack ignore Aku?

>fans of this show are better and more mature because their show is more mature
And yet there's all this autistic screeching over what happened last night.

it was too mean spirited to promote the episode a whole week and not even air it wednesday like you said you would
>retcon-ish.
>caring about the plot in a show that is all style
You people probably read lovecraft and was sad cause nothing happens lmao

Aku had terrible writing, animation, and voice acting. Dunno how anyone can like that scene.
The 3rd episode fight was absolute shit and destroyed any illusions I had about the show.
And that list isn't even a quarter of the runtime

It's not about the "plot" per se, but certain things were established in the original, expectations that were sort of dashed here.

>Aku had terrible writing, animation
No, he didn't.The animation was just as good as the rest of the season.The voice can be subjective to your ears if you are used to Mako, that I can understand (I didn't like the slavic hints either, too unfamiliar).
>The 3rd episode fight was absolute shit
Oh come on, really?I personally found it to be a change from pace from all the NUTS AND BOLTS, and the choreography was better than a lot of the fights in the original show, even the PUNCH alone is worth it.

Guess you like vastly different things.shit things I bet lmaolmao

>expectations that were sort of dashed here
boo fucking whoo

>show was cancelled
>hiatus
You autists keep using that word but you have no idea what it means

user if 'that' was too mean spirited then maybe you aren't old enough for adult swim and should have an earlier bedtime.

>autist that throws the "incorrect word" card
Being a grammar nazi sure is fun

I'm sure you'll keep saying that when the ratings tank, especially for episode 8.
>he unironically liked Ren and Stimpy Aku

old enough to fuck your ass tho

There's nothing wrong with the grammar.

Calling it something it's not is just wrong

Im a SJ fan but this weekend is destroying our reputation

Dear newfag;

SU = Steven Universe

SJ = Samari Jack

OP is talking shit about SU

First, way too ignore everything else I said
Second
>not liking the 3rd episode fight
>laughinshapeshifters.tiff
third
>implying ren and stimpy was bad
third.1
>implying that had anything to do with ren and stimpy
So jack can get ptsd, but Aku, who always had an unhealthy foolish obsession, can't.
Aku was always goofy, too.

And the rating s seems pretty good so far, not really seeing them dropping.especially with adult swim's clever little ad trick

should be TU: Tumblr Universe
also:
>Samari
kek

I ignored the stuff about the fight because it was so bad I can't really even argue about it. I mean, everything was shit: the choreography, the writing, the animation, etc. It was worse than the Aku stuff.

but it was cancelled
wasn't it?
the whole season 5 thing came at a price
On one hand we did get the finale most of us wanted (opinion still pending but a man can dream)
On the other hand we see the nightmarish effect of modern fandoms
Jack wasn;t safe before, but now things have taken an irreversible, I fear, turn for the worst.
Meh I watch my show I like it fuck you guys

Yes but a cancelled show isn't on hiatus

Go back to Sup Forums.

>Aku had terrible writing, animation, and voice acting. Dunno how anyone can like that scene.
I have to agree with this, though.

1. PTSD is a serious thing, joking about it like that isn't cool, even in an otherwise serious show
2. even if they really wanted to play it for laughs, some of Aku's "humor" was really, really terrible

4channers are generally contrarian, once enough people begin to hate SJ, more people will start to love it again, ad infinitum.

We already see that you can't argue much about anything user.You are just saying everything is bad.
The animation was excellent.Modern cartoons don't have this much movement or fluid movement.

contrarianism only works for hate, not love desu senpai
(whether Sup Forums or otherwise)

>PTSD is a serious thing, joking about it like that isn't cool
I knew you weren't serious but this is too much of a joke.Fuck your feelings bruh, I have ptsd too but Blue Jack was hilarious and unsettling
Aku's humour I give however, 'tis a matter of what you like

I was referring to the Aku scene only.
Blue Jack would've been OK but the voice acting and especially animation were WAY over-the-top.

He's severely autistic and comparing two different cartoon shows that have barely anything to do with each other.

I thought fag op was going to bring up Rick and Morty, but no, that would be a relevant topic.

that was the point man, this is how he can be both funny and unsettling
The aku scene was too funny imho and kinda forced, in a "LOOK IT'S AKU HE DOES WACKY STUFF" way.
Baldwin's voice will grow on me eventually, nobody could replace Mako anyway.

>He's severely autistic
This. Lmao, 'tis, bruh, no spaces after periods, tough guy attitude? Dude's beyond autistic.

That user was right, Sup Forums will never recover from yesterday while Sup Forums accepted their destiny

But it's supposed to be a gravely (pun intended) serious scene. There's no room for humor there.

not even comparing the cartoons you toddlers,
as it is obvious which one is the superior one
I am comparing the fanbases and sufag's butthurt that jack rapes their shitty show.

voltron?

Reaching is more autistic desu user.It is okay that OP hurt your feelings, no need to call him names now.

It does to an extent, but not as well.

When people see dudes foaming at the mouth constantly over something they might be inclined to check it out for themselves instead of mindlessly jumping on the bandwagon.

This new person who wouldn't have previously been exposed to the thing might enjoy it. This is why all attention at the end of the day is a positive and can be capitalized on.

>it's supposed to be
It's supposed to be what the creator meant it to be. Everything else is death of the author.

Who's got a link to the new episode?

why do I love this expression so much
I mean
Look at how fucking smug this guy is
What is the context, never watched this?Is he checking out ass?

no one user, hasn't aired yet