Imagine making a show so shitty you have to lie about whats on air to get people to watch it

Imagine making a show so shitty you have to lie about whats on air to get people to watch it

Samurai Jack is so shitty they have to list it as "Adult" Swim even though it still looks like an episode of made for preschoolers Powerpuff Girls.

>an episode of made for

You wanna try that again?

Imagine being a show that has the meme of "old plus new"
"Hes an ancient warrior but his name is jack, HAHAHAA"

Yeah, watch my new show....Knight Bob, fucking hilarious 00s comedy right there

Also Rick and Morty sucks too, adult humor is as bad as kids shows that try to be action and hardcore, both shows are shit

This is a real reach OP. I get that you're upset but there are plenty of threads for you to cry in about this april fools joke.

It's no secret that samurai jack is childish.
It's the fisher price of adult animation.

I was waiting for season 3 of R&m, but also samurai jack too.

I got pranked with other stuff I was waiting for.
I don't even know how I feel about that.

steven universe?

Happy? Because you will get more jack in a few days and you already got some, but you now also get more r&m.

As a wise man often said, "It never ends..."

>but you now also get more r&m
not until the summer

Why could they not have stopped the repeat loop when Super and Jack came on? Is every scheduler at Adult Swim incompetent?

nothing wrong with that wording

who are you responding t? are you aware of the fact that OPs do not get (you)s?

They did it on purpose and boy am I glad they did the salt here was amazing!

cynical ratings ploy, since both those shows do so great

You know damn well they could have done both. It would have been so easy.

>everything I don't like is bait
Jack really is the fisher price of adult animation, every vaguely serious moment is ruined by cheesy stock sound effects, bad animation or goofy voice acting. You can like the show, but don't pretend like it's not childish as fuck especially after the fit SJ fans threw last night.

>stock sound effects

I'm glad I'm not the only one. That shit ruins this for me, because they're the exact same sounds that Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff, and all those shows ran into the dirt. I could turn the picture off and I wouldn't even know what show I'm watching until Aku slurs out an "I'LL BEEEEE BACK SAM OOO RYE, YOU'LLL SEEEEE!"

>Jack fags crying because they have to wait one weeks >:''(
>Meanwhile R&M fans have waited a year and a half for the new season

It was just a joke m8, they didn't want you to watch

All they wanted was to coax you into a snafu and it worked

It's fun to see Jackfags gettin triggered over an April Fools joke.

We waited 13 years for a proper conclusion thank you very much!!!

Also as a fellow R&M fan I liked the new episode but playing the same damn episode for 4 hours straight was bullshit!!

>We waited 13 years for a proper conclusion
No one waited for it, the show was cancelled after receiving woefully low ratings in the 4th season, it was only brought back back of people that maybe watched one or two episodes when they were 6 years old.

>No one waited for it

Are you saying there was a large group of people that actually waited for samurai jack? Surely they would have watched the fourth season then right? Well no because it received terrible ratings.
People only care about the show now because of the novelty of having a show you saw once or twice as a kid grow up with you, so to speak.

>>Meanwhile R&M fans have waited a year and a half for the new season

Oh, boo fucking hoo.

Jack fans had to wait 13 years for an ending.

Wrong

Yeah, advertising a new episode for one week and airing something else instead.

Hilarious....

Pure autism and bait

Wrong.

What do you call waiting for a show to restart? Because I doubt any Rick and Morty fans were counting down the seconds every single day; they moved on to something else, same as Samurai Jack fans did when SJ "ended". I know that because I'm a fan of both shows.

If it's wrong then why did the show receive abysmal ratings for the fourth season?
Adult Swim does this every year, this time they just happened to air a good show. You should be thankful, they could have aired the room instead.

Wanting an ending for Samurai Jack in the first place just goes to show you how juvenile the audience is.

>not liking Aku's original voice
truly the pinnacle of shit taste desu

>I doubt any Rick and Morty fans were counting down the seconds every single day
>He didn't check adult swims twitter.
The reason they played it on repeat for 4 hours was to spite the people that have spammed their twitter for more R&M for the past year and it was glorious.

>Show's goal is killing Aku and sending Jack back to the past
>Wanting this makes you juveline

Ky

Holy crap, really? I didn't know that. Aside from consuming other programmed shows for that night, that really is kind of hilarious.

Yeah. Thanks for proving my point.

You should have moved on by now.
tfw you haven't

I suppose you would have been cool with leaving Rick in the prison and ending the series there. Or ripping the last few pages of every book you read because wanting to get to the end is juvenile.

I have never seen so much crybaby shit in a long time.

I understand that you had expectations, but it's not like the show was canceled.

This was a good joke, just for the reactions you faggots are giving.

I like both Samurai Jack and Rick and Morty

Stop all of this in-fighting, both shows are good

Of course they are. They're just bothered by the schedule alteration. Nothing to throw a fir for, but still kind of annoying. Thankfully, this will be forgotten by Wednesday so it's best to just ignore it.

OK.
I'm the fuck that posted this bullshit And I got to say, maybe that would have been fine to leave it ending there, but then I would still want more.

As for Samurai we literally ended with Jack and the Baby, which was a good episode.... But was just unsatisfying as a final episode.

Either way, whatever side of the argument of saying wanting an ending is juvenile, you're both fucking idiots.

>You like a thing that i don't like? I'll show you obnoxious Jackfags, how dare you enjoy a show and make threads about in MY Sup Forums.

You can't change this place.

>woefully low ratings in the 4th season
>fourth season received terrible ratings
Why the fuck do these posts not have sources!?

your glasses make you look like a fag user

Rude
I'll find the source, but season 2 was the peak for Jack.

Maybe, hear me out: the fourth season sucked.

Genndy was running out of ideas by the third but wanted to make a movie for Jack's end game. What happened was the movie never went anywhere and the later seasons became really weird or humorous and lost touch with its original content and audience (and never found another)

This new season definitely hits on the toy story 3 style nostalgia, but it does something better. It adjusts its tone and content to a specific direction, the direction people imagine samurai Jack to be as a show (thus the slightly more adult themes and content) than what the show ever actually was. SJ always belonged on adult swim as long as it had a budget (which AS never does)

Can't you guys just make fun of Steven Universe instead?

I want capeshit Sup Forums fags to leave

Barney fag hates samurai jack???

This

If it lost it's fan base why would they still be waiting for a conclusion for 13 years, they would have moved on after season 2.

Move Powerpuff Girls in between "of" and "made", it sounds a lot better.

Samuraifags are well on their way to become the next bronies if they keep being this obnoxious.

They could have shown Jack at midnight instead of old dragonball z episodes
But thats isn't as much lulz

>Maybe, hear me out: the fourth season sucked.

>Samurai versus Ninja
>Tale Of X9
>The 4 Seasons Of Death
>Jack versus Aku
>Scotsman Saves Jack
>The Princess And The Bounty Hunters
>The Aku Infection
>Samurai versus Samurai

How does it feel being so wrong?

because internet and dvd sales that let more people watch it in its entirety
Its a pretty normal phenomenon for cult media stuff.
Same with twin peaks, a lot of people didn't like parts of season 2 and more didn't like the movie, but people got reintroduced to it on netflix and such and it gained a outcry for more of the show with more freedom that comes form modern distribution

If you think Samuraifags can even be compared to bronies you're either a newfag or have a really shitty memory.

>Scotsman Saves Jack
Not a good episode imo
two parter for no reason with a lame conclusion

I'll bet you money right now they will stick around long after the season ends, derailing every potential action cartoon thread with their superiority complex faggotry, it's already starting.

Hyphenating "made-for-preschoolers" would have been more proper.

you better deliver on that ya tripsposter

So, 7/8. Still good (Even if I still think that episode is great).

Jackfags BTFO

3/4 actually math-challenged user

Still, not as bad as bronies. We won't be seeing a rule 15 for Samurai Jack anytime soon.

>adult animation isn't adult unless there's swears and boobies

T.Rick and Morty fan

yeah not disagreeing, just venting at wasted potential

I wanted to disagree but you are a cute hamster with a tiny telephone so I have no choice but to forfeit.

Seven episodes you seem to agree with me on their quality out of the eight I listed. Not so difficult to grasp.

That's even more retarded.

How is it, though?

> implying most of "adult" animation isn't family guy-tier fart humor catering to the lowest common denominator

His only problem with the episode seemed to be the conclusion. Hence, at least part marks should be awarded there.
Whether that's exactly 3/4 or not is less important.

>mad samurai jack fan is mad over a fucking april fools joke
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA
How does it feel? foolish samurai.

That's hardly adult animation, it's targeted at teenagers. Jack was supposed to be a step above but it's a few below.

>both shows
nope, rick and morty is shit

no

So do I have to hate Rick and Morty now? Damnit, I liked that show.

Imagine being so in denial that the season premiere to a show was pretty meh that you've created an entire conspiracy theory that the episode's plot must actually be non-canon as part of the joke and it will be revealed that it was "all a dream/simulation" months from now.

Wow, you really are desperate for those (You)s, user.

Oh yes, the old "i lied to you and you believed me" prank. truly a classic. we were such fools to ever think anyone at Adul Swim would say a true thing, we honestly should have known from the start they only say falsehoods.

yeah, R&M fans are fucking cancer

But if the joke takes place after noon then the person who poled it is the fool.

It was cancelled for a reason.

>tuning in to CN because TV guide says gumball is on
>a TTGO rerun is on instead

Yeah it was definitely a prank.
At first it's a awesome surprise then it got really obnoxious. Like they could just livestream it online after it's TV airing. Hell it's still online now with a complete series marathon. Still better than the autotune prank though.