Raid on compound going on

>raid on compound going on
>somebody whispers "usama, usama"
>open door
>get shot

Was Osama really this stupid?

yes he was then they shipped his corpse into the sea and burried him there the team died in an accident and shut the fuck up goyim thats it

was Osama really there or did he die of kidney failure in some cave years before this?

the guy that killed him is still alive and does press junkets

In real life it took them like 30 minutes to clear the house, they didn't whisper "usama" they whispered his son's name on the floor below and when he popped out they shot him. When they got to bin ladens floor the front guy just saw him peeking and shot him straight away.

we should have just given his body to Saudi Arabia. dropped him at the border. "Come pick up your citizen" and then walk away lighting up a cigarette.

maybe he's thinking about the marcus luttrell mission where the chinook got rpg'd

Literal CIA propaganda to justify torture and exaggerate the role they played in locating UBL. The reality is that they knew UBL was in Abbottabad as early as '08 and the only reason this operation started was because a Pakistani ISI officer inadvertently blew the lid off of a highly compartmentalized intel operation by walking into a CIA station to collect the reward money.

They dropped his corpse over the Hindu Kush. The burial at sea shit is just that.

Anywhere i can read up more on that?

/x/

There was some helicopter crash a few weeks after the Bin Laden raid where a Navy SEALs unit died in the crash and conspiracy websites claimed that it was the Navy SEALs team that killed Bin Laden.

The rednecks that killed Bin Laden are still alive and the one who claims to have shot Bin Laden looks like a goofy motherfucker.

>osama wasn't under house arrest
>the cia hadn't been interviewing him for years
>the pakis hadn't arranged to dismiss their guards around his house the night obama had him killed as an act of political theater and as a cover up since one of the pakis was trying to claim the bounty
>the "raid" wasn't a sloppy disaster in spite of shooting fish in a barrel

>fuckloud noise of a helicopter crashing
>everyone inside was just chilling and acting like nothing happened

it was a stealth helicopter crash

okay that earned a chuckle

They knew they were being raided, just there was nothing they could really do about it. The whole neighbourhood saw what was going on, in the movie at least.

they're pakis m8 they probably crash shit all the time

Yes, he was an Arab, which is a type of negro that resembles a Mexican.

what do you mean? this man HID from the US for decades........ in his 1000 square feet mansion.

everything else is a conspiracy theory you poltard

Seymour Hersh and Raelynn Hillhouse wrote extensively about it. I'd link you stuff but I'm currently mobile posting.

It's funny to me that this scene was shot like a horror film. It has a lot of similarities to the ending of Blair Witch

>get your hands up, Mike!

>the one who claims to have shot Bin Laden looks like a goofy motherfucker

You talking about the guy they interviewed on 60 Minutes?

He was wearing prosthetics to disguise his face.

can you imagine the Killer of Hitler hiding the corpse in some random austrian mineshaft as to not anger german/other hiding nazi terror cells and then disguising your face as to prevent any kind of publicity or fame?

i don't know man.......

This movie is fiction.

>the one who claims to have shot Bin Laden looks like a goofy motherfucker.
Rob O'Neill? According to his other Seal team members he's a liar.

I saw Zero Dark Thirty as well

Hitler wouldn't have been killed on the spot though. He wouldve been captured by the Soviets and raped with hot irons and fed to rats every day for 30 years. That's why he offed himself. At least that's what we think. For all we know the Soviets did capture him and are still raping his corpse to this day

They literally said on 60 Minutes that they had changed his appearance

How do you know the so-called "guy that kiled him" isn't just Osama in disguise? You can't prove he's not.

>to this day the US Government has been often criticized for not ever providing photographic or DNA evidence for Bin Laden's death
Hmmmmmmmm

DNA evidence was provided though.

Apparently you didn't.

Why did they wait for too long?

wow. thats pretty misoginistic and bigoted by the soviets. this poor neglected art-stundent and proto-vegetarian was bullied into suicide by those evil white soviet man in power.

is that the same DNA they used to pin the Anthrax attacks after 9/11 on al-qaida and saddam hussein? my almond is rotating

Dude my brothers a fucking seal and it def was not the crew that shot Bin Laden but they did lose a lot of years of experience.

most of what he said is true. read the seymour hersh article.

this was clearly sarcastic wtf.
make an online autism test maybe