Does Hawkeye wanna bang Kate Bishop?

Does Hawkeye wanna bang Kate Bishop?

yup.

/thread.

>It is a "character states how Kate Bishop is awesome" page

To be fair, making that shot on a moving, jumping target on short notice was a pretty awesome thing.

Maybe a little, but he's gotta be in his late 30s and she's like 19. Gross.

Clint doesn't exactly have high standards. I mean, he fucked Moonstone for God's sake!

Show some respect, it is the ORIGINAL "characters states how Kate Bishop is awesome" page.

As for OP, yes.

I do

Shes 21 right?

>>Didn't like Kate in this book.
>>Everyone said I was crazy.
>>Flashforward to these days.
>>Everyone now hates Kate cause this book ruined her

I TOLD YOU SO!

Kate was 20 years old at the beginning of Young Avengers Vol 2 and turned 21 before the volume ended.

Even worse. It started a terrible trend.

Really? They were all around 16 when introduced and there's no way it's been six years since Civil War. Wasn't isn't Cassie still in High School in Ant-Man?

originally fraction was very clear that hawkguy wasn't that kind of creep (though kate had the lolita poster so we know she's a freak). don't if this changed after they ended the lovable screw up theme. do they still do that? the last thing I read was hawkeye vs deadpool

Kate was ok in this book.

Lemire shat on her.
Now shes terrible.

Let's not kid ourselves.

Lemire's Kate and Fraction's Kate is the same character. No difference.

Yup

With a baseball bat.

I imagine that most of us wants to bang her

I want to bang her in the middle of the forehead.

"BANG!"

Maybe Aja could add some purple effects to be more hip and trendy.

Why does she have shoulder and hip cut outs?
WHYYYYYYY?!

Kate was in college, they're the Young Avengers, not the Teen Avengers.

Suit's gotta breathe.

She likes the 60's?

So that you know where to grab her

No, but he keeps getting awkward boners because she keeps rubbing up on him because she has daddy issues and because Clint, as a carny, is basically a cleaned up hobo which is a safer version of her sexual awakening.

You make it seem like Clint isnt popular with ladies.

Didn't they make her gay or bi? I feel like she had a girlfriend at one point

>Cleaned up hobo

I'm really getting sick of this version of clint. It was funny for a while.

In an early issue, she just eye fucks a shirtless Clint.

FUCK YOU!

You all deserve autistic Clint. You were the ones applauding it when Fraction came up with this terrible idea. You were the ones that KILLED Avenger Clint Barton and Thunderbolt Leader Clint Barton. You were the ones that preferred loser hobo Clint Barton.

Now fucking buy it.

Oh, he is. You don't get a woman to marry you within a week of meeting her otherwise.
It's just he isn't interested in having sex with one of the Kid Avengers, but she keeps coming on to him.

He'll never not be a carny, I don't care what the Ultimate/Movie universe try.
He's a guy who escaped foster care, joined the circus, and probably knows how to handle eating two day old hotdogs.

In YA...
Cassie was 14.
Eli was 16.
Billy hadn't taken his SATs yet, so probably 16.
Kate was shown at a private High School, even if they didn't give her age.
Tommy was in juvie.

They were kids.

No, Kate Bishop wants to bang Hawkeye.

Doesnt everyone?

Oh, and I forgot Teddy, who couldn't have been more than 15 because he was conceived during the Kree-Skrull war and Marvel doesn't like to stretch their timeline more than they need to.

Nop.
But usually he prises the females we later on fucks, so, who knows.

But he himself states later on that he doesn't want to fuck, so, I dunno, but he's not the kind of guy who denies that sort of think, you know.

On the other hand, Kate wants to, deadly.
Which is understable, really.

America Chavez has a crush on her.

Moonstone is hot, and resourceful. And tough.

Because she's wearing one of Emma Peel dresses, which happens to be one of the main characters of a well known 60's british TV show called The Avengers.

Clint's been a loveable fuck up since he was the world's dumbest Iron Man "villain". He's been a loveable fuck up as an Avenger and especially as a Thunderbolt. Remember this is the genius that assured the entire team he could get them a government pardon if they let him run the team, after the Government refused to give them the Pardon and threatened to prosecute if he went looking for the Thunderbolts.

Clint's an awesome archer and a damn good leader when the situation calls for it, but fucking up is an integral aspect of his character.