Behold! The greatest actor of all time!!

Behold! The greatest actor of all time!!

E.J. Stone is the greatest actor! Layered performances of debilitating psyche! Each one a projection of inner and outer experience!

post her you-know-what

Greatest actress of our generation

her GENES

worst emma

her ass is gone

Oops!!

I want to kiss her on the mouth, lads.

where? behind that horse-eyed redhead?

Zoinks!

Why do people criticize Stone for the qualities Lawrence is praised for?

Stone is layered reality. History, past, present, and future are rendered moot for Stone knows as much changes on a tertiary level, the more the situation remains the same.

Stone used varying angles and closeups sparingly. She did not want to guide or impress upon viewer perception. She favored an objective lens that through editing could become ambiguously subjective

Stone, like Flaherty, knows conflict is everywhere. There is no such thing as non-conflict. It is a matter of representation. Her conflicts are both direct and indirect. External and internal. Onscreen and offscreen.

>what are heels

Emma is best celebfu, you cannot prove me wrong.

>what are genes

How much money would you pay to turn into her shoes for the day?

fappening leaks fuckin when. soon she will be too old to care

her what?

why is there no sound allowed in Sup Forums's webms again?

pathetic display my dear robertsfag, kys.
Everybody knows the power ranking goes watson=stone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>roberts

Watson hasn't earned anything but an affirmative action award and a role in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises!

Who cares?

You do.

This

>Hollywood awards
>worth a damn

Stone is worst Emma in both acting and looks.

You'll accept this one day.

>Stone only wins Hollywood awards
Oops!!

>b-but awards don't matter! has nothing to do with the fact that my nepotist C-lister hasn't won anything worth a damn :(

Emly jehn!!!!

Take a bath, Pete.

Pete is too inept to wish he were me.

How can she be best actress, when she isn't even best Emma?

Good thing EJ Stone isn't an Emma

"Best Emma" is an insult to her genius. "Best Emma" is an insult to her audience.The Emmas are middling, The Emmas are mediocre. Stone transcends denominations.