Hakim

Saudi Arabia uploaded three new episodes of their co-production cartoon, Hakim.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToXNFr1zFyM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yktR3wbra04
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kjXMOm25w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That lip synch
Reminds me of badly dubbed action movies from the 80ths

And while I do not speak Arabic even I can tell that voice acting is awful

They don't exactly have experience making cartoons.

That girl does not look like she's following the dress code

Saudi Arabia isn't Syria or Afghanistan, pubescent women are expected to wear head covers but only in the most extreme places are all females made to cover themselves.

That can forgive the bad lip synch or awful va, but not both of them.

I thought arabs hated art.

>but only in the most extreme places are all females made to cover themselves.
So the entire country then?

... why?

Love the designs but I wish I could understand the dialogues... dangit.

Because they hate everything.

If someone made lewds, would they cry?

They should.

I'm curious why the girl is allowed to be there. She's wearing a chinese dress and the kid next to her also appears to be chinese, so maybe the arabs don't care whether chink girls follow their customs or not?

Publicly anger and violence, privately they'd make love to a goat in order to make the bad thoughts go away

Except for Allah

is the girl in your pic from some comic?

It's not like girls in China are treated much better.

Seriously, she is even lucky to have been born.

I still think China pulled a fast one and made sure the show made their culture look better. It's supposed to be a cartoon that shows the strength of both cultures, but the entire premise is about the young Saudi kid disliking Arabic food and wanting to make Chinese food instead.

Considering the track record of most of the turd world, they actually are.

I'm pretty sure they hate that, too, or at least resent it.

It's true. Chinks never miss an opportunity to promote their culture.

How old's the girl? Gotta know how degenerate I am for wanting to bang 'er

I haven't heard of any women imprisoned for being raped or publicly flogged in China.

The description calls them teenagers. That could technically be nineteen. Or it could be thirteen. It doesn't specify.

They executed a teenager in Iraq for listening to music. They said he was getting distracted from Allah.

Aisha was 9 when Muhammad had sex with her, so by Muslim standards she might be too old.

I don't know if you're aware of this but Wahhabism is basically the most extreme form of Islam there is. Fuck this cartoon in all honesty. Saudi Arabia is legitimately one of the few states I would consider actively evil along with North Korea and Turkey under Erdogan.

AHAHAHAHAHA noooooo. There was a story just a few weeks ago where a British couple got arrested in Abu Dhabi because she went to the hospital, found out she was pregnant and then the doctors learned that her and her partner weren't married and sex outside of marriage is illegal there.

lewds when?

>Chinese.
>Culture.
>LaughingMao.jpg

Just their equivalent of the Westborough baptist church with guns.

When everything is EXTREME, nothing is. Or think of it this way. It can always get worse.

Maybe we can drop a line to int for a half ass translation.

I would bet on some combination of fap and call for murder.

She's underage. And she's acompanied by a male relative.

How have episode total of this show? Also, i'm think that merged /cock/ is temporary and what the names of main characters?

What be more haram, the girl getting spitroasted by the arab kid and her brother or her pegging her brother while the arab kid gives it to him from the other end?

Confucionism is legit one of the dumbest philosophies ever conceived and is probably a big part in why the Chinese are so barbaric as a people. Not even memeing.

>Hakim is a warm and cheerful teenager comes from Saudi Arabia. As Abu Hakim Restaurant's heir, he has to learn how to cook Arabia Food, while which is not his ideal. Until he meets two teenagers come from China, Kong Xiaodong and Kong Xiaoxi. Both of them were born in the Chinese-Food family, and they are good at cooking Chinese delicious food. In order to retain Abu Hakim Restaurant, Hakim competes with Raman Restaurant that across the street under Kong Xiaodong and Kong Xiaoxi's help.

The first one. Arabs fuck little boys all the time, but that girl should remain a virgin.

>The 26-episode series features a Chinese boy called Kong Xiaoxi who befriends a Saudi Arabian boy, Hakim. Kong Xiaoxi helps Hakim’s family restaurant defeat local competitors by introducing traditional Chinese cooking methods.

>A second series is also on the agenda, according to Chinese producers. The second series will reportedly focus on Hakim’s experience of learning traditional martial arts in China.

>her pegging her brother while the arab kid gives it to him
Yes. Yes, this is something that must happen.

So they're chinaboos? Not that I mind, it's pretty cool to see the MC learning from a foreign culture, and it certainly beats more grorious Nippon dicksucking, but one would expect these kind of shows to exalt their own culture more, at least in the beginning when your people aren't known for making cartoons and you product is representing your nation to the world.

And speaking of weebs, what happened to that Torkaizer arab mecha anime?

It's a co-production. It's meant to showcase both cultures. I just think China managed to make themselves look better.

It's media designed to start innocculating the Chinese to the idea of flooding their countries with Arabs and other third worlders.

The term is "Weiaboo".

>Saudi fucking Arabia is starting to make cartoons and enter the animation world
>tfw your country's biggest sort of success is a puppet show

Pulentos was fucking horrible but it had some sort of success in its years.
Dunno about this one tho.

There's also a Gainax/Saudi project coming up.

Her hair is a hiyab?

Shit I barely remember this show. I kinda remember the tall girl and the blind kid being alright, with the mayor being the one funny character for being a huge asshole. I also remember wanting the little brunette to die for being obnoxious.

>top rght

Oh yeah, all the kids were huge weebs too!

is Memri TV troll subs or they really are talking shit?

You see them several times just getting up and trash the set while brawling with each other over a heated conversation, so I'm inclined to believe the subs are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCvMMSTOl4Q

Chile dont need make cartoons, they just dub american animation and japanese anime in Santiago of Chile with "neutral" voices.

It's real.

The translations are accurate, but the Israeli sponsors of the organization make sure to pick the worst clips possible.

Eh, true. It's an epic lolcow though.

So when is Ahmed gonna become Hokage?

>Mr. Perfect t-shirt

But it was a good puppet show tho...
31 minutos is sum gud shit

Sauce?

>girl is not wearing burka
how haram

Niether did Mexicans but that netfix cartoon was above average even by 1st world contry standards, they have the resources to step it up

Mexico also made a lot of absolute garbage before they got that far.

What ever happened to the Condorito movie? Is that not happening anymore?

It would be extremely funny

Animated Condorito is neutered condorito.

>they have the resources to step it up
They don't, Netflix gave them the resoures.
Anima Estudios couldn't do it by themselves.

Thats very true, but someone should post examples to amuse me the only one i ever saw was the el chavo adapt and i need some really cringy shit today

Mexico actually has a workforce. KSA's workforce are mostly foreign workers from surrounding arab and muslim countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh. The majority of their citizens live off money provided by the monarchy using profits from the oil.

Who is "they"? Because the Iraqi government doesn't do shit like that.

I think it's a little bit of both. Its run by Israelis, and their motives to make Arabs look bad seem pretty clear.

The question is just how hard they have to work to do so. They've been caught with sketchy translation work before, but that doesn't mean its all like that.

God tier

>31 minutos

High tier

>Diego y Glot

Meh tier

>Villa Dulce

Shit tier

>Pulentos
>Ojo del Gato

>young Saudi kid disliking Arabic food

what a little dipshit, the food is the best part of Arab culture

>its real
>the press release reveals that it is basically pro saudi propaganda
Its a rare thing for me to get so mad that it goes full circle and becomes disappointment.

Since I never actually posted them, here are the other two episodes they added.

youtube.com/watch?v=yktR3wbra04

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kjXMOm25w

Is this JoJo part 9?

"They" being who? Fucking ISIS? Because they're ISIS dumbass.

i hope one of those boys are that girl's relative. otherwise that whore is going to have be stoned.

Fixed. Swapped the chaotic neutral and lawful neutrals

Hm, well, it does seem to make more sense this way.

why are they all white

>Saudia Arabia and China co-production
What an odd couple. Is China buying lots of oil from them now?

why would saudi trade with china when mr trump made such efforts on excluding saudi from his travel ban

I don't know, I'm just confused as to why Saudis would allow a cartoon that doesn't have the girl covered from head to toe to air on their networks unless they had to suck China's dick for some reason.

The second boy is her brother, Xiaodong.

Whats the name of this show, i can't find the images on search?

You would need to search for the Chinese or Arabic name to get the best results. Its English name is Hakim, but that doesn't accomplish much on its own.

Ok.

Not all Arabs are Muslim fag

What is it with Arabs and that white hat with black lines

Is it comfortable?

>Your culture is getting into the animation industry more often

TAKBIR

It's some sort of regional traditional wear. I guess it keeps them shaded from the sun? The Arabs I'm familiar with are more westernized so they don't put stuff on their head as often.

Anything to avoid you guys from bombing our countries.

it's a traditional sun protector, the "black lines" are a band that goes around the head and prevents the white cloth from blown out of place

IT'S

from bombing buildings to bombing at the box office

Subs when?

Never, I would assume. Chinese animated programs never get English subtitles and all of our Arabic translators probably have PTSD from the wars.

Not all Arabs are muslims

Im Arabic

but I'm so shit at it I could only read and understand the basic shit