Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7M4yeEa8fIo
theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/13/pewdiepie-youtube-star-disney-antisemitic-videos
youtube.com/watch?v=sBnkJQ6_xFo
criticalcommons.org/Members/FurmanJR/clips/PanikAttack.flv
youtube.com/watch?v=-qD-J-6lyuA
youtube.com/watch?v=mChSViYAkGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's loves toons
best anime villain

>Gay
>Toons on the brain
yeah

I don't really get this meme...

i'm pretty sure Pegasus browses both Sup Forums and /toy/ frequently

reminder that pegasus has watched over 3000 episodes of funny bunny

youtube.com/watch?v=7M4yeEa8fIo

Any good Funny Bunny recomendarions Sup Forums?

That gay abridged series had the nearly perfect delivery of a joke in that very scene. Fuck, takes me back a ways.

He loved a woman

>Massive Autist
Pretty much

Like a sister.

He was engaged to her.

That's what beards are for, user.

I bet he didn't know he crossed the line from camp to gay until Kaiba-boy walked into his life.

>Of all the things that Blue-Eyes is, "cuddly" sure ain't one of them.
>For once, I think that Kaiba would agree!
>"For once"

Bravo 4Kids, that genuinely made me kek.

Damn, I still remember the name of every character in Yu Gi Oh. Haven't watched in in 15 years too.

I am still watching

Who's your favorite character and why is it Malik?

So Pegasus wanted to use the Millenium powers and holograms to bring his wife, should Yugi just let him try, he couldn't anyone by this also fuck that he died in the manga

>bad hare day
classic

Kiaba invented the hologram projectors to make the game more fun. They had nothing to do with resurrecting Pegasus's wife

Really i thought Pegasus whole deal was to use the Millenium powers and tech to bring back his wife? Now that i think about Pegasus is scentially a mentally scarred manchild that can't deal with his wife death

I don't like you and I think you should leave.

Do you even have to ask?

It's a neo-Nazi thing. Yes, really.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/13/pewdiepie-youtube-star-disney-antisemitic-videos

What did Sup Forums think of DSOD? I personally enjoyed it a lot

>have every card in the game
>can create new cards
>knows what is in your hand
>still loses the game
Can someone explain how this works?

Friendship doesn't have to explain shit

yugioh is probably the anime most guilty of "the power of friendship" trope ever made, as long as Yugi remembers his friends he cant lose

Yugi can draw literally whatever he needs from the deck at any time
This is a canon ability the Millenium Puzzle has

youtube.com/watch?v=sBnkJQ6_xFo

why is everyone yelling oh god help

I don't understand this show.

>have every card in the game
>can create new cards
He is still limited to use only what is in his deck during a duel
>knows what is in your hand
>still loses the game
Yugi can use the his Millenium item to cheat too

Reminder that 5Ds is the best series

he kinda did cheat against Pegasus

so is yusei the jotaro kujo of yugioh?

Yugi is a cheater news at 11

Funnily enough, he's not even the biggest cheater, and his power is literally top decking what he needs at the time he needs it.

>Autist
>Never loses
>Kind of boring as an MC a lot of the time
Pretty much, the only difference being that the part he's in is really good

He's just a shitty player.

the only reason he's never allowed to lose (unless his opponent forces him to surrender or something) is because every single game is a life or death situation and the story would end if he lost.

Nah there were tons of duels that were just in tournaments, against friends, or filler where he could have lost
Hell he could have jobbed against the Nordic guys and it wouldn't have mattered much in the long run

If by "Friendship" you mean "Ancient Egyptian Magic Bullshit Cheating", sure.

When Kaiba played against Ishizu, Marik said that Kaiba is an idiot for thinking he can win with good cards and skill.
Easily my favorite line in the series.

lets settle this once and forall.

in terms of the anime what was the biggest asspull interms of power and just complete bullshit.

The seal of oricalchos
the god cards
or toon world?

from what i could remember you could just make up whatever bullshit you wanted with the seal right? so it has to be the most powerful?

I gonna have to go with this classic.

Seal said you can play 10 monsters and everything gets +500 atk. That's kinda bullshit.
Attacking for beyond infinity definitely takes the cake.

holy shit I remember that seriously that was super retarded

Apparently, the "ten monsters" thing was "balanced" by them having to be placed in the spell/trap zone.

But yeah, still horseshit.

classic duel.

criticalcommons.org/Members/FurmanJR/clips/PanikAttack.flv

When Duelist Kingdom aired, the card game wasn't an actual thing yet. So, you had tons of stuff that either never got implemented or cards that were retardedly overpowered.
Like, "Your moth is wet, Weevil. So my Summoned Skull kills it" or "Attack the moon!" There was also that guy who played Call of the Haunted. Let's not forget Kaiba uploading viruses into the monsters of Yugi's opponents so they lose atk.

looking back at the songs from duelist kingdom.
youtube.com/watch?v=-qD-J-6lyuA

>Likes cartoons
>Autistic
>Terrible fashion taste
>Loves overpowered crap
>Has a wife but still wants some hot Kaiba\Yugi boy ass

Definitely /ourguy/

Fuck I heard him say that

There's a guy in ARC-V who straight-up punches and beats his opponents. Like he physically beats a kid into needing hospitalization.

Physically assaulting other players is apparently not only legal in an Action Duel, but there's a whole school dedicated to teaching it.

>>Loves overpowered crap
that's not true

>Dragon Ball Z is honorary Sup Forums
>Digimon is honorary Sup Forums
>Yugioh is honorary Sup Forums
>Sailor Moon isn't honorary Sup Forums

that moment when yugi had to dual joey
youtube.com/watch?v=mChSViYAkGY

>being the creator of duel monsters
>not liking OP shit

Choose one.
Now that I think about it, once that Maximillian died, who the fuck kept making cards for the game?

Even when I was 8 or 9 when I first saw that episode, I thought it was the stupidest shit I've ever seen. I was actually laughing

Didn't Kaiba bought out Pegasus company after he died?

I doubt he made every single card, just the important ones. He probably has teams and companies dedicated to making cards. So Industrial Illusions would keep making cards.

In the GX series (where he hasn't died), he hires a main character to be an artist.

Did he?
My knowledge of the series is completely limited to YGOTAS.

Joey should have won.

He never died in the series, I mean he showed up in GX

Pegasus doesn't die in the anime

who is best girl and why is it.

original: ishizu
gx: blair
5d's: Carly

pegasus during his duel with kaiba he said that having powerful atk monsters is a bad idea, when there are cards that are good against high attack monsters

but aside from that i think kaiba corp bought industrial illusions around the time of battle city since that was when the rules were changed.
in the anime Pegasus is retired but hired people like chumley to make new cards

friendly reminder that the entire series would've never happened if kaiba beat yugi for the blue-eyes card or if yugi's grandpa agreed to trade/sell it

a lot of things could have changed if yugi defeated kaiba in duelist kingdom and kaiba actually killed himself

No, it would have. Pegasus wanted the Millenium Items, so he would have eventually tracked Yugi down.

if yugi didn't win against kaiba, it would have taken pegasus longer to find the puzzle, things would have also been different, like season zero yugioh

I think DBZ and Digimon are because childhood, but Yu-gi-oh was created by a guy that loved spawn, hellboy, hellraiser and western comics in general

Yugi would have won the duel with Catapult Turtle's burn damage anyways
The real bullshit is I ATTACK THE MOON

>Carly
Still mad

The series would have still happened, which is the point. And I don't see the series becoming THAT different.

Yeah, if we want to talk about the series being completly different, what could the series be remembered as Kaz didn't sell out?

This show really made me buy meme-tier cards.

part of pegasus's plan required kaiba's hologram technology to bring back his wife which would've never been invented if kaiba was able to get the card without dueling yugi

and the reason why kaiba even made the duel disks in the first place was to counter pegasus since he knew might have to duel him eventually

also if kaiba did beat yugi he never would've went crazy from his penalty game which lead to yugi putting him into a coma drom the rematch which left the door open for pegasus to move in and try to take over his company

meanwhile while you could argue that it would've taken pegasus longer to find him yugi would've never gotten famous for beating kaiba which would've made it even easier for pegasus & marik to find him and in the former's case essentially be the win condition to take over kaiba corp.

bakura would've probably still happened though