>unironically

brainlets should leave

he's trying not to laugh

t. naziboo piece of shit

gas yourself wehraboo scsum

nah

>literal Soviet apologists
>muh Nazis

You people are self-parodies, laughable.

It's so obnoxiously propagandistic it's almost good.

It's like a parody of propaganda works

All war movies are propaganda.

>IT'S SOVIET PROPAGANDA

And yet you don't point out that all Hollywood cinema is propaganda for Western hypercapitalist imperial ideology.

>hypercapitalist
you mean statist-interventionist

>nazis invade soviet union and massacre millions of innocents and bring their country to the brink of ruin
>soviet film portrays the nazis as bad people

imagine my shock

not really, but search why this movie was made

>whataboutism

Your first day at the Kremlin troll factory?

>If it was made by the opposite side it means that all of what it contains is propaganda!!!

its a seriously good film. best ww2 movie apart from cross of iron.

>soviet propaganda
yeah nah, it relies on hock value too much.

jej what?
t.ex commie bloc

Well done, user, well done.
HOWEVER
The Soviets killed more of their own people in peacetime then the Nazis did in war.

At least Kremlin trolls get paid, you shill for free

>propaganda
it's not even as bad as the true events, doublenigger

What's so good about this movie? I see this kids face everywhere. Is it just a typical "muh horrors of war" movie or is there something interesting about it?

fuck off surrender cuck

>m-muh Nazis!!

BAHAHAHA

>shill
I don't think you know what that means

The biggest estimate for Holodomor is 12 million, and the great purges had a number of about 500.000 executed. That is still less than the 20+ Million casualties of both civilians and military casualties of the Soviet Union during ww2

LateStageCapitalism is that way --->

Watched that the other night. It was good, but not that good.

Stalin killed more russian people than the nazis

Stalin had a death toll of over 20 million, book right in front of me corroborates. This isn't counting a few million massacred in the Civil War or Lenin's era, either.

Thing is that white yank in the middle is now looking on at is nation in horror. The amount of WW2 vets i've met who just cannot comprehend what they fought for anymore is ludicrous.

according to what? facts? indisputible evidence? go shave your mustache adolf XD

>triumph of the will
>battleship potemkin

both great films, both propaganda
propaganda can still have artistic merit
kill yaself

>propaganda
>artistic merit

yeah no

And yet you still don't blame Hitler for this? If that absolute autist hadn't started his whole muh race muh ultra nationalism shit, maybe the right-wing wouldn't be the haunted, anaemic thing it became after the war. At the very least, the moron sped up the process.

>Stalin had a death toll of over 20 million, book right in front of me corroborates.

Would you like to cite a passage or link me said book please?

>This isn't counting a few million massacred in the Civil War or Lenin's era, either

Okay, but we're not talking about the Soviet Union in general or anything, we're talking about Stalin and the estimated number of people who died under his rule

By the way i should note that literally every credible historian you find will tell you that the Holodomor was the product of both weather and retarded state policies, so while it's still tragic it's not qualified as a genocide in the same way of the Holocaust (inb4 muh 6 gorillion) or Generalplan Ost.

The

*ignore the The at the end
>inb4 reddit spacing

hitler's biggest mistake was invading poland. he should have waited for stalin to make the first move, then he would have had the moral and practical support of all of the western powers.

what is art but an expression of feeling? and what is propaganda but the expression of political feeling?

I can't tell how old that person is...

By the forehead wrinkles, dry lips and mouth lines I would guess late 30s something tells me that guy is like 16/17 years old. Life was really hard on people even a few decades ago, jesus.

Even if it's true (which is not), what it does have to do with nazis literally slaughtering millions of innocent soviet citizens in horrible ways?

Soviets portray themselves like Germans and portray Germans like Soviets.
This, kids, is what you call propaganda.
t. Soviet citizen.

>true events

How about just not invading Poland? And they never would have looked fondly upon him, aside from the fact that he had an alliance with Russia, Japan, Italy and supported the Francoists in Spain, he had black marks that stained his character as early as the year he got into power.

Instead of making excuses for the guy, I would just submit the Nazis weren't the best guys around and leave it at that. Their ideology almost undoubtedly would have caused conflict at some point.

>He doesn't think that both sides caused hell on earth and that's what the film is trying to convey

>don't ruin my hugbox!!!