Reviews your movie

>reviews your movie
>has two other guys helping him out
>interrupts them constantly to reiterate the same 2-3 points for the entire video

I'm surprised Spoony's brother never shot him.

Joe is probably a cool guy irl but his movie opinions are fucking terrible.

>gets mad and talks over them even more when they don’t agree with him.

I noticed that. The other two people are just awkwardly there.

i live an hour from austin. pay me 3.5 trillion boxes of ziti and I'll green light a button press on Pet-peeved Paolo

joe doesn't go outside

ENRAGED ENRIQUE

>gets BTFO at the game awards
>green screens himself in front of the argument and pauses it like the Emperor's New Groove

Angry Alvarez looks like THAT?!

Biggest mouth-face ratio in the business

Can someone put the BLACKED hand on this?

Do it yourself faggot.

>that last frame

Every time.

*blocks your path*

Who was in the wrong here?

Sorry muchachos, senor trump is paying me mucho dinero to build this wall!

>stops reviewing games
>just reviews flicks
>fanbase tells him he's a fucking moron with terrible opinions
>sperg and lash out at fanbase

So, what's your guys beef with angry joe? Geoff was an asshole to him and wouldn't even let him speak. I also like his movie reviews and he is the only game critic that can't be bought. The fact that his fans are getting upset over him taking breaks is childish.

>only game reviewer that can't be bought
Why? I don't think that matters much anyways when his opinions on games are iffy as hell & his first system was a 360

>can't be bought
>constantly doing paid shovelware promotion

>i give it a seven out of ten

What was his name again?

Angry Joe

irate Ignacio

both of them have acted like pretty big faggots in the past this being one of those times

>I give Justice League a 9/10

KEK

>Get a chance at an interview
>Show up unprepared
>Make a complete ass out of yourself
>Cry like a bitch on the internet
pathetic

Joe, he should have realized a man who is one of the top guys in the industry and has a fucking show to run that night isn't going to sit around and have some youtuber he thought he was just throwing a quick bone to grill him over how there's no genre awards (genre awards are pleb shit btw) at the VGAs for half an hour.

I met him IRL twice, he seemed super awkward around his fans and uncomfortable. Yes, I can understand that it would be uncomfortable on some level.

But it just seemed more fake on his ability to enjoy being with his fans in some capacity.

Again, he just seems like hes really fake now honestly. Years ago he used to have so much passion.

>top left
It seems like he has slowly but continuously been putting on weight.

Pissed-off pedro

Toasty Taco

I saw other Joe working at as a server at a restaurant I was eating at once. He seemed pretty chill

so embarrassing

The fall of Fernandez is depressing. His old reviews of trash games were kino but now he just puts out dog shit. It was seeing his personality when he first starting streaming which sealed his incompetence in my mind.

>Btfo at game awards

What happened?

Wtf look at how joe dwarfs mortez the giant.. i've never seen a man even close to her sheer mass.. Either this is shopped or Joe is one of the biggest guys out there

Basically Joe scheduled an interview with the dorito pope and Joe thought he was going to get a full lengthy interview where he planned to get him to answer criticism of how the VGAs were ran, and the pope thought he was just doing a quickie runway interview style Q&A with some fan youtuber and he ditched Joe after a couple minutes.