If you ask me, I think of of Gravity Falls' biggest problems was a considerable lack of fuckable ghosts

If you ask me, I think of of Gravity Falls' biggest problems was a considerable lack of fuckable ghosts.

but you just posted some

They're married, though.

i don't see your point

>implying Ma Duskerton isn't fuckable

Depends on what you consider a ghost.

Shut up Herny.

Not a ghost

Spirit of a game.

That's a stretch

>If you ask me
Good thing nobody cares about your stupid ass opinions on anything, OP.

>He doesn't like fuckable ghosts

Just gender bend the lumberjack.

>The restless spirit of a heartbroken lumberjill.
>She had a secret relationship with Nathaniel Northwest one hundred and fifty years ago.
>He promised her that when the mansion was complete, they would announce their relationship to the public together at the grand opening party.
>The time came, and he shunned her along with the rest of the common folk who helped build the mansion, courting the heiress of a well-to-do family instead.
>The curse takes place and she comes back for revenge against the Northwest bloodline.

Would have been fun to see, and I guess if you wanted, you could draw some kind of parallel between what happened in the past with what happens between Dipper and Pacifica.

I don't get this. The show established that all of the weird phenomena were interdimensional beings that crossed over to Earth Prime, but these ghosts were obviously real fucking ghosts.

Well, it was an early episode

Geez, this is actualy good.

It was just a theory from Ford.

They live in a fucking Rick&Morty multiverse, nothing says that their universe doesnt have their own strange stuff.

When did they state this? Or is this something from the journals?

>Ghosts
>Fuckable
You ask for the impossible, OP

It's the Ghost in the Machine.

One could say that she was a Ghost in the game