I think this is where we left off.

Now for backer comics.

Best grill

Now for Hollow Knight strips

finely, a new Thread has open.

i have been waiting for this.

Patreon sketches from last weekend.

Anyone can make these threads.

Too bad her translator isn't here with her.

Sketches and thumbs from this week

New waifus incoming

New Fido Force doggos

And that's it for now. Hopefully this thread stays alive until we get new content.

Do anyone think that the next part of "Stella & the Stables" might be released tomorrow?

hello latchkey thread

hello

I wonder what the negative side-effects of shapesifting are, aside from a headache...

OH MY

bump

im just going to post this Galondria drawing that Akunim drew for me on Twitter:

I was planning to create a thread once the merge was over but the catalog window I had opened never changed back to Sup Forums so I didn't notice the merge was over. Luckily we had another user do it instead.

How do you feel about the fact that Galondria is one of the more popular characters among LK fans who post here?

wait, she is?

...or are you just messing with me?

And Zander finally got to be a hero, even if only off-panel.

I love how content the villains are despite them being hauled off to jail.

I'd love to hear the story of the guy with the bomb. What is his motivation for doing this?

Yet another cutie added to the list with the mayor.

Galondria might be an experienced ass-kicker but she has yet to learn about being a protagonist. Ask for exposition and you will recieve in spades.

This was a fun twist for the story. I was expecting dungeon adventures with them but now we will have a heist story. And it being a crossover makes it even better. Also getting to see Crystal in a pretty dress.

How long have you been here? I'd say that behind Svana and maybe Hilde, Galondria is one of the most popular.

I wouldn't have expected a wound like that to incapacitate Moxy. I was just picturing her insides to be like ballistic gelatin or something.

Super cute (legal) girls are almost always a recipe for popularity on Sup Forums.

i did not know that.

well i have to go to bed now, see you all later. :)

Well if it was then why would she need her "skin". Jellyflesh while capable of great things is pretty fragile, hence why the ancient Lags put it in metal/stone constructs rather than cloth.

legal you say

but yeah, judging by the amount of akunim draws of that bat exist, it is pretty popular

Well the most popular girls in these threads are the adult ones. Though that might just be people not wanting admit anything illegal out loud.

>judging by the amount of akunim draws of that bat exist, it is pretty popular
I think that instance has more to do with Aku liking her and wanting to draw her than general popularity. But she is still very popular.

There's also the fact that Aku likes to have permission from the creator, and Henrik seems to be the only one with a backer character who posts here.

So Victoria, knowing that she constructed Moxie out of unsuitable materials, willingly sent her into battle against armed opponents -- THE NERVE.

I know there are a few anons here with backer characters. The three anons from the short lived team clover for example

Speaking for myself I just feel self conscious asking people to draw what is essentially my OC

That's true, I kinda forgot about them since they are male.

hey now one of them is just a tomboyish girl

There are definitely more people with backer characters posting here like me but they appearantly don't want to request pics of their characters.

Well she sent Moxie (a ten foot tall behemoth of muscles) against two kids with no appearant sharp weaponry and a dog who clearly couldn't bite through her cloth.

Same, also I haven't really thought of anything fun I'd want to see him doing

Well, this thread is slow as fuck, so I'll try my hand at drawfagging. Any requests (nothing too complicated as I'm not an artist)?

Wonder how many more ideas Nick got for Hollow Knight comics. He has made quite a lot already.

Not complaining or anything.

Also lovesick beetle girl is cute.

Yeah it always turn out like this when the current discussion ends. The thread drags on until someone mentions anything discussion worthy.

>Any requests
How about some Willa doing something cute (your choice).

New latchkey thread! I have been waiting the entire week for this.

luckily that _____ comes with build in censor bars

No familiarity with Nier but she is cute

She looks good in a sweater.

Kinda sad we missed out on Zander and Liam interacting but I'm fine with what we got.

I guess this confirms that Fairies are some kind of freaky aliens. Also I'm dissapointed we didn't get that interaction between Svana and Victoria.

Nick has really gained a liking for cheetahs lately. And what looks like bellydancing outfits.

Yet another cutie.

You always need an evil team.

YES. I'm glad that dude asked for a Crystal story!

I always liked the wacky religious mythology that comes out of this universe.

Gotta get me some cute rabbit archaeologist adventures.

OH WOW.

Have a smol willer.

I-is that Bridget?

Oh, oh my...
Bridget has read too much hentai

I also like the story and love the lore we are getting out of it.

But Crystal isn't an archaelogist, she just works for the church (unless I've forgotten something from 70-seas).

smol willer best willer
Thank you, you did a good job.

You should do more smoll characters in teacups or similar

You are missing the follow up prompted by a bad joke!
That's why you don't sleep until the Thursday streams are finished!

Cheetahs are cool! Cheetahs are neat!

She has bad wing ears, but is that a Dracula 1992 "powdered wig" hairstyle too?

>I love how content the villains are despite them being hauled off to jail.
Svana is a softy and probably won't push for a very harsh sentence. And Embalmer probably gets a royal pardon from the princess, eventually, every time he ends up in jail.

She was wheezing when injured, so maybe Zander damaged what jellyflesh work as her lungs to provide oxygen for her brain.

He loves that game, but he is partially doing it for promotion of his URL.

>There's also the fact that Aku likes to have permission from the creator, and Henrik seems to be the only one with a backer character who posts here.
No, no. I'm the Backer with Polly and I know there are others.

For the record I am okay with whatever use he or others may want for Polly, as long as he keeps the creepiness.

>Kinda sad we missed out on Zander and Liam interacting but I'm fine with what we got.
I think we are probably going to get a conversation between them as the adventure winds down.

How about some KILL ALL MIMAGI?

>That's why you don't sleep until the Thursday streams are finished!
Not that user but not everyone can watch the streams from start to finish

>but is that a Dracula 1992 "powdered wig" hairstyle too?
It's possible but I can't really tell.

>so maybe Zander damaged what jellyflesh work as her lungs to provide oxygen for her brain
Sounds like the most logical answer. Guess not having a ribcage can backfire.

>I think we are probably going to get a conversation between them as the adventure winds down.
I sure hope so.

>that teacup
perfect

>Not that user but not everyone can watch the streams from start to finish
You can if you don't sleep!
We also saw 2 of the backer-illustrations in the last stream.
Three if you count Comet Breaker eating a chocolate donut at midnight.

I like these!

Well sadly I got work which I need sleep to do. Now that you mention it, when are the illustrations going to be posted?

Btw, you have been really on point with your stuff lately, both the lewd and the non-lewd (like )
stuff Aku.

Well speaking of sleep I need some right now.
Gnight thread.

>Now that you mention it, when are the illustrations going to be posted?

Probably when Nick is done with the whole batch.
Now that the patreon for that Fallout-parody book project has gone ahead, he probably has to shift his schedule.

Welcome to the LK threads!

They either die in one day if the usual crew misses they exist, or they last for a whole week of jokes and crazy comments.

>Best grill
I'm a sucker for them colored sclera.

Can you remind me who team clover was again?

Just an idea that three of the backers from Sup Forums were talking about. It got a couple pieces of art made and then kind of dropped off.

I thought I had their line up pic with Nick's art saved but I can't find it so have this one instead.

I have it.

I save everything.
EVERYTHING.

Remember that fucking religion comic? I dont have a problem with nick for drawing, much the opposite really-takes some serious balls to even mention the subject, I just was not expecting it whatsoever and nothing even close has happened since.

Anyone have a draw requests?

Rosaline peeking out of a bottle of poison?

These are adorable, my dude

I just mean that, their quest for ancient religious artifacts reminds me of famous fictional archaeologist adventurers.

Religion is all over the place, figuratively speaking.

Crystal Waters is a miracle of the universe.
Lewk was a conman.
Sawl is more interested in personal crusades than obeying the church.
The Sisters are 60% evil pragmatists.
And their higher-ups will condemn you to die for daring to make a translation of their books.

The roman guys worshiped some kind of hekk-hound hybrids.

And the hekk gods are allowed to be capricious and sire a handful of demi-gods.

>lineup is from tallest to shortest
>also ranked from best to worst left-to-right
10/10

FACT: Lenne is cute too, but all hound hybrids so far have been cute too.

Adorable monsters, all of them.

jorp, IVC, karl, and a couple others also post here

>sips grin

How dare you.

Big-Eater is by far the cutest of the bunch.

>all hound hybrids so far have been cute too.
speaking of, does debra tudre count as one at this point

pls
he comfortably sits in the middle

So, from what I understand, each yuman species is essentially an anthro version of some animal.

lag>rabbit
angol>some kind of dog
dillo>armadillo (obviously)
eno>some other kind of dog

So, what are zull and smeht supposed to be?

I tried. Rosaline's hair is a pain in the ass.

Thanks, my dude.

She's kinda... different? Like, the hound hybrids still have the more sloped foreheads, and their hands and feet are more dog-like.

Debra is -- last we saw her, at least -- somewhere in betweeen that and yuman.

I don't think there's a strict 1-to-1 correspondence between yuman subspecies and real life animals

Not what I expected, but better.

During the last stream Akunim mentioned having the same issues with Rosaline's hair.
Nick said that it is basically corkscrews.

Basically, yeah, but only up to a point.
You also have a lot of mutants or entire populations with characteristics beyond those of their basic animals.
Like how the Hillian lags are green "chinese" rabbits with dog tails.

And Zander's bloodline has a bit of Angelon in it too but it doesn't really show much.

Right. Like how Ash is a Smeht, whatever that means.

Her fingers are defintely look more like Embalmer's.

But we have to consider that even if they used the bones of that ancient god to mutate her, they probably added other stuff too.

I think it was mentioned somewhere mendele was trying to turn debra into the perfect fusion of yuman and hound traits

>Zander's bloodline has a bit of Angelon in it too
So, Zander and Rosaline are, like, related?

He lives there now

Thanks phone

>I think it was mentioned somewhere mendele was trying to turn debra into the perfect fusion of yuman and hound traits

Mein gott!
Mendele wants to turn Debra into Rule 63 Embalmer.

>So, Zander and Rosaline are, like, related?
Very distantly. But considering the medieval setting he is probably also related to the cleaning staff at the castle.

>I'm a sucker for them colored sclera.

I know, rite? It is the perfect detail for the Vams, who all seem to have the same "plain" fur pattern and hair color.

>Baelothe in a trashcan
I'll take it

Most of them have a pretty close correspondence.

They easily make vams my favorite race. Plus bats are just plain cool.

heh

I want to blow a raspberry on Rose's belly and feel her squirming tendrils quiver against my face.

Not sure if this is tempting deletion or just silliness.

Oh shit, a new Latchkey thread *and* a new drawfag? Welcome aboard mang

> they appearantly don't want to request pics of their characters

It would never work between Jane and Rose.

One of Rose's tendrils would get stuck between Jane's teeth and that wouldn't end well.

They may feel awkward because their characters are not characters already popular with others.