How do you think he's feeling right now?

>Genndy is so pissed that he's not going to animate the last 6 episodes.

bet he is pretty pissed his show was replaced by a shitty mcdonalds infomercial

Like anyone feels after watching more than 3 minutes of Reddit & Memey.

How's is poor man's poor man's poor man's unfunny Futurama still being allowed on television?

He probably signed off on it, so he probably feels fine

>mcdonald's infomercial

You serious? Was it at least for a good product?

Pleased that so many people enjoyed the joke he helped facilitate

>They actually believe he had a part in this

kek

He's probably enjoying a one day joke, sipping his coffee and saying to himself "at least it's not PPG"

If anything, the level of austim people showed last night just puts him in a better position for future work with the network

>Look how much they flip out when they have to wait a few more days to see the show I made. Clearly I'm doing something right.

You've got nothing to say he was excluded from it, and it would be irresponsible of Adult Swim not to inform him. Maybe they didn't, but more likely than not he was in on it.

But ,no, you continue pretending to be retarded, it's a good look on you.

>Needlessly pissing off a fan base is a good thing

>it would be irresponsible of Adult Swim

Implying AS cares? Networks fuck with creators shit all the time and they don't give two fucks about it

Yeah, looking good man

Like it would be irresponsible for CN to not inform it's creators of schedule changes, or hitaues, or cancellation?

I'm not saying it was the best thing to do for the fans, but if I'm Genndy, and I'm looking for a bright side, it's that it just provides me with another example of how much people love my work when I'm trying to convince Cartoon Network or whoever to let me make more shit in the future.

It was for some ching chong ping pong sauce regarding Disney's Mulan in 98 or 99.

I BETTER HAVE BEEN THE McCHICKEN

Adults Swim has a fetish for shitting on anime fans so....

>Dexter ruined by Season 3
>PPG ruined by reboot
>Clone Wars ruined by Disney

>Wouldn't let them have Jack
>Refused to tarnish the name of Jack
>Find a channel who will ONLY be allowed to air 10 episodes to make sure nothing goes wrong
>Take the reins himself, finely creating every single episode to perfection
>Get fucked anyway by a memeshow nobody will remember in 4 years
>Redditors saying he had a part in it

The absolute STATE of this man right now.

>>Clone Wars ruined by Disney
Wait, what?

>get fucked

In what way? What's the point of this thread, are people just trying to stir up shit for no reason? Find something real to be angry about.

Shut up Demarco

I'm not angry, I'm happy to have a perfectly valid reason to never watch r&m ever again. You are the cancer, I am the chemo.

It got retconned.

Yeah, he's prob'ly laughing over the butthurt. Even he understands things don't go according to plan all the time. He's an adult, which is better than I can say for the average Jackfag.

>Just wanted to give everyone a conclusion to Jack's story
>Get fucked over by R&M

Glad he had a chance of wrapping up a series after 12 years when it was taken as dead by everyone.

>Tripfag
>Thinking he knows how a adult should act

Oh the irony

"God, I just want to make a fucking Popeye movie, is that so wrong?"

We're parasites ruining better shows for sustenance! Wubba lubba dub dub!

> how a adult should act

by not being an entitled crybaby?

Shut up Demarco

it was mulans fermented period juice after she started taking testosterone

from an advertisement standpoint it was an amazing product. for consumers it tasted like shit.

be prepared to see it at your Local McShitals some time next year around the Mulan live action release.

but If you have any respect for the creative process, and advertisement staying the fuck away from the creative process. Please don't fall for the meme and buy some. We can't let advertisement infiltrate even deeper into our shows than they already have.

>inb4 Jack discovers the power of spinach to defeat Aku once and for all

why would he care, he got paid no matter how they air it.
Also you fags should learn to have some sense of humour, why are SU fags already there to antagonize other shows when it doesn't match their politics?

Had it been funny then people would have laughed

I was retconed years before by Lucas, not Disney.

Do people really think that Genndy is passed at the joke of yesterday?

"I" can barely believe how childish and butthurt Sup Forums is reacting to it. It's just one more fucking week niggas, we waited 13 years.

>Doing it for the money

You're thinking of PPG

You are right.

But fuck off you attention whore namefag pedofuck. Kill yourself.

So Samurai jack episode 4 will no be airing?

I did, but you don't care because your leaders gave you the order the retaliate on Sup Forums instead. You ar a good soldier, for sure.

Next week. Maybe wednesday but I'm not buying it.

I don't think Genndy mind that much. He's probably a bit disappointed but he won't show it, and even though it's a bother it's just a one-week delay.

On a related note, I heard that there was supposed to be a break after episode 4 but apparently it's no longer the case, can anyone confirm this?

Probably laughing at how asspained people are taking the April Fool's joke as a personal insult.

He knows what [as] is, and he knows they do this shit every year, I doubt he's losing sleep over his show temporarily losing an airing slot.

>be prepared to see it at your Local McShitals some time next year around the Mulan live action release
The Big D cut ties with Mc D's years ago, dude. It's never coming back.

Shut up Demarco

Who else besides faggots on Reddit watch Rick and memey anyways?

rick and morty is funny

everyone I've talked to who say it's just burp jokes are people who have only seen the first episode

that would be like me saying futurama is shit because bender is a burping alcoholic

Stay mad

Shut up Demarco

Demarco? The Jamaican dancehall and reggae recording artist?

First time I got the pedo name calling this session. Wouldn't it be ironic if it was over the thread where I was calling a worse pedo than me creepy?

>rick and morty is funny
its not opposite day

but it didn't get fucked over you retard, the jack episode is still going to air

A lot better than his fans

It's still the first appearance of a major character (Grievous) His first appearance at that fight at Hypori is still canon. Also, goes without saying that nothing disney says about canon means anything, and that there's a huge time skip in Genndey's show that allows for the entirety of the CG show to run it's course.

tl;dr Genndey CW is still canon as fuck

>What was that that you said about Ashi? Don't remember it since we took a break. It'd be a shame if it happened again.

It was Sup Forums's darling for the first season, which you would know if you weren't a butthurt newfag.

He's probably laughing his ass off at you crying Samurai Jack Warriors

and on the down side knowing more people watched Rick and Morty last than had been watching Jack only shows the network they were right to cancel it in the first place

>The Big D cut ties with Mc D's years ago, dude. It's never coming back
thats probably true, but also, that whole obesity thing was based around misconceptions though. Times have changed since 2006. McD and Disney are some of the best preforming stocks of 2016.

>"Oh, cool! A new episode of Rick and Morty!"
>"Oh! An encore! Well, maybe one more time to catch the stuff I missed.
>"Okay, a third time. Maybe I'll just get some spring cleaning done with it in the background..."
>"Alright. [as] is being shits again. What else is on?"
>"Well, they wouldn't be stupid enough to pre-empt Jack wou-OH FUCK YOU, AS! Nothin' good on at this hour, I'll just watch some Netflix 'till Kai."

And on the Jackfag side...
>"FIFTY YEARS FIFTY YEARS FIFTY YEAR FIFTY YEARS"
>R&M
>"NO REASON TO WATCH ANY TV GOTTA GET BACK TO STREAMING CLASSIC JACK AND BITCHING ON Sup Forums"

PPG, user?

What's that?

It will come back. Disney doesn't own dipping sauce rights. It'll be like how HiC temporarily renamed Ecto Cooler.

Had the same reaction as you. I don't understand why so many people are pissed at jackfags though. Their reactions were priceless. It was a fun night.

>Tfw I controlled my emotions and didn't get all self-entitled and shit like a bunch of other Jacksexuals

I'd honestly assume that he had a chuckle or two and carried on with his work.

The preempt actually worked out for me. My friend is at college this weekend and we've been having a ton of fun with the show. Thanks, [as].

The problem was that the prank was shitty. It's a dick move and the only guys laughing are contrarians shitters on Sup Forums or others similars shithole. Hell do you feel like purchasing [as] products/subscriptions or watch Reddit&Memes after this? It's a minor annoyance but it was completely avoidable and could've been done in better ways.

At least I have the satisfaction to know I never gave or will give any money to them since I wasn't american.

Jewy

I mean, Steven Universe has been doing pretty well so far.

fucking shit that show was such a ripoff
Episode 4 is on Saturday. The break was a hoax IIRC.
I said she's one of 7 STRONK FEMALE CHARACTER MARY SUES. Problem?

He's probably ashamed of how terrible and autistic his fans are.