ABANDON SHIP!! THEY'VE TURNED ON HER

Johnny Depp's casting as Grindelwald for the upcoming moive has caused them to turn on J.K Rowling

twitter.com/search?q="JK Rowling"

Her dull statement

These guys make up the majority of the fanbase this will flop

They're eating each other, good.

leftism is a mental illness

what are the soy orcs mad about now, because he fake beat his wife?

so wait

why does she think Amber Heard is a liar?

I remember seeing the other week that she was blocking her fans and anyone who asked about the Johnny Depp thing.

People think JK Rowling owes them anything.
Hey! Nobody's forcing you to watch these movies, dykes.

It's always the case, that's why it's always so funny

>four people make up the majority of the fanbase

dis magicboy shit is that unpopular ??

Haha they are eating themselves. Let them fight.

Kek

>The majority of the fanbase is American TwitterNazis

Lol no

So basically, Johnny's ex is full of shit and Rowling can't openly say shit about it. Meanwhile, SJW cunts want to crucify Johnny because he was falsely accused. Doesn't matter if it's untrue, he was accused so frothing is mandatory.

It is weird that she supports Depp given how much of an annoying loud cunt she usually is about these kinds of topics. Something isn't adding up.

>four people make up the majority of the fanbase
her name is trending right now there are thousands of tweets hating her right now

>I understand the concerns
>however I don't care
>that's how I FEEEEEL, respect my FEEEEELINGS
Huh

>basically just said it's ok to hire an accused wife beater
>accused
I think accused is the keyword here. But these feminst retards don't understand that.

If it was ''a sentenced wifebeater'' I would understand them.

All these blue ticks

All these likes

All these shares

It's only a matter of time. You can't surround yourself with people who get offended by everything and expect them not to be offended eventually.

>continue the franchise without it being soiled
So then they want Dumbledore to be straight? Wow, homophobic much? They must secretly want to fuck gays then

because amber heard's beating was undoubtedly one of the dullest in the history of spousal abuse

Fascinating.

Any fucking random can get a blue tick these days

>mfw I saw someone tweet at Rowling about how there was video evidence of Depp throwing a wine bottle at his wife's face and that it was a travesty that he walked free because of his money

How can you have a video you can watch yourself and then still misunderstand a situation? Like, what the fuck, are you playing Chinese whispers with the evidence?

>JK Rowling whitewashes
Sup Forums fucking wishes.

Was Depp even convicted of something? Wasn't his ex harming herself for photos?

>Abi
Journalist at nothing important, doesn't mention it on bio.
>Mo Ryan
TV Critic for Variety
>Pete Souza Petty
Editor for some YASS QUEEN SLAY blog
>Ira Madison III
Ira Madison III is a writer at The Daily Beast and formerly a writer for MTV News and BuzzFeed. He has also written for Variety and GQ Magazine.

Blue ticks are just given away to anyone I suppose

This is all detracting from the real issues

sure but Rowling is usually quick to point fingers at anything this politically charged especially when it involves a man in power even laying a finger on a woman. She's clearly being paid off.

>whitewashes

ok someone explain this one

Succubus made up beating accusation by using makeup bruises, yet these cunts are acting like Depp was proven guilty.

this is critical theory at work now everyone has a say and can call out whatever they like and push the agenda constantly they will never be satisfied and offer no practical alternative other than wanting to destroy everything

Do the whole thing, you bastard.

>gold digging whore wants a divorce after barely being married
>gets half his shit
>does all of this immediately after his mother dies

Even if he did hit her I side with him.

Hermione was black in the new play so therefore that is now canon as the book never explicitly stated her skin color so they retrospectively think that hermione SHOULD of been and IS black

because she's a fan of Depp's so she has to defend him

This type of passive-aggressive rage is embarrassing. I actually cringed at that last one.

Boy are they in for a treat once they find out that Amber was lying the entire time.
Too bad Depp will be dead by then.

>made more than JL

WB is promising a cut of the money to her. WB needs Harry Potter to survive, since the DCEU flopped terribly.

Everything made more than JL

naw Rowling is just a hypocrite like everyone else: when it involves someone else it's pure fucking evil and can't be tolerated, when it's someone making her money it's fine and no big deal

>The majority of the fanbase is American TwitterNazis
The majority of the fanbase is manchildren, nu-males, soyboys, bugmen, SJWs, Superwholockian tumblrinas and Nostalgiafags

But the Patils were always around... And Shacklebolt was not only a VERY memorable ministry-wizard to start with, he also ended up leading the whole wizard government in the end.

Have you only just realized how successful Harry Potter related movies are?

>However

Heh.

Wouldn't recasting him make them more money instead of keeping Depp and having these people boycott the film altogether?

But Amber Heard was obviously lying.

Get your facts out of here. Can't you see he's outraged and facts don't matter?

As dull as the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
a-at least the books were good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

everything made more than JL it's not a high bar

>You're not allowed to hire an ***ACCUSED*** wifebeater

These fucking turds don't even realise what a fucking horrific road tossing away the presumption of innocence leads to. It would directly fuck their lives and the lives of their offspring up down the line, they're so fucking shortsighted.

YOU FUCKED UP

When a woman accuses a man of abuse then you side with her or you're worse than Hitler. And you better tell her repeatedly how brave she is for speaking out.

thank you user for bringing this up.
this is what bugs me about all the people who instantly go on social media and destroy the accused person's image/reputation/you name it.
fighting on the right moral side doesn't instantly make the accusations true, and I'm pretty sure they don't go around trying to make up for their attacks if the accusations turn out to be wrong.
fuck these people.

Any male lead has skeletons in his closet, they are right to stick with Depp since who-ever they replaced him with would be lynched by the twitter hivemind for a problematic comment made in 1998.

Plus, Johnny Depp is a fucking whale. If he unjusts himself he's fall arse-end into being boxoffice gold again. They'd be crazy to cut him.

There's quite nothing like watching the left eat itself.

there we fucking go

BASED

Hah, then she wrote in some lazy stereotyped nationalities and their ooga booga magic and everyone freaked out about that too.

>whitewashes
>story is set in fucking scotland

>*the longest sigh*

Fucking hell what a mess.

>mfw sjws literally turn on each other and tear each other apart in nanoseconds

>no picture
Your mind is getting dulled.

'Travis' is a fucking savage

"No!"

It doesn't matter to them, as long as they're on the right side of history.

>as the book never explicitly stated her skin color
It explicitly said it wasn't black though

the age of the mob just getting started desu

True, but very few of these people actually care about their beliefs to put their money where their mouth is and not pay to see the children’s movie about wizards.

I like how in their heads it's just fact now that he's a wife beater

when is twitter going away?

im not doin with this multi-generational fad shit, once is enough

wasnt it proven amber heard made it all up?

Is rowling secretly /ourgirl/?

Pandoras box is opened

Was it on Buzzfeed?

Twitter is a toxic asset, but is too useful for propaganda purposes

according to the police report there was no evidence at all to suggest she was a victim of domestic violence

so naturally as far as twitter is concerned he's guilty

Every fucking time. Never try to appeal to these “people”
>dumbledore was always gay
>I never said Hermoines specific skin color tee hee ;)
>we will overthrow Trump like Voldemort!
And where did it all get her?

it would be impossible prove that, it's word against word. i don't even know if he said it was a lie. and the video didn't help him, exactly.

Twitter was a fucking mistake

where she belongs, based tripsposter

Took the words out of my mouth.

Whatever. Rowling has been sucking up to this people so much its pathetic. Let her be eaten.

They've turned on her before. Nothing came of it.

this. showing weakness is a mistake.

left eats its own

live by the sjw die by the sjw

He might have hit her, but we don't know the story. Amber might have hit johnny. The point is, they're both moving on. Amber heard isn't trying to get him arrested or prosecute. I doubt it was that bad. You don't try to out someone as an abuser publicly and then let it go.

We're not in that relationship, it's not a normal one anyway. None of us can relate. They have to make out with other people as a job. Be seen half naked and let people swoon over them as a job. This isn't at all what most people do in a relationship, it's holyweird shit, they can't relate. Especially tumblr sjw libtards. They have no idea what its like to be in the public eye all the time. Let them sort out their issues. There's no way johnny is getting away with anything to heinous, Amber heard was stirring up shit.

Same. If there was ever a time to beat your wife I think this would be it

buy bitcoin

>hire an accused wifebeater
>accused wifebeater
god this shit drives me up the fucking wall

What's new in the world of SJW's? Their existence is a fight against windmills.

I don't think you understand what a sample size is because you're retarded. It's ok, /mlp/ may fit your interest more.

Rowling is learning the harsh lesson of what happens when you join the snowflake librul hivemind. She deserves it tbqh.

She could make a trans nigger womyn only Harry Potter series tomorrow and the snowflakes would still whine that the lattes on set weren't made by disadvantaged minorities or that Rowling didn't donate 100% of her net worth to PoC.

Women don't give a shit. Almost all women I know love johnny depp and they don't give a shit if he beat his wife.

Just make an account and shut her mouth

She deserves it for ditching based Colin Farrell for Depp