Jack Grazer cast in "Shazam!" What will be Finn's next move?

Jack Grazer cast in "Shazam!" What will be Finn's next move?

Nice. Good casting choice.

I'm glad they are proceeding with this film. Shazam! (The original Captain Marvel) is my favorite hero. I hope they include Tawney

None with that jew beak of his

>. Shazam! (The original Captain Marvel) is my favorite hero.

Then why are you calling him shazam?? they are two different characters. It's like calling martian manhunter your favorite superman

What? Not they are not. I don't understand what you're saying

Finn will play Damian Wayne

Wait. Do you mean the 1940's captain marvel is not the same as the modern Shazam?

is this the kid that was gay with Finn Wolfhard on the set of It?

Why did they cast him? He looks like he’s going through a really rough puberty.
Finn is so much better looking than him

it is

Yes it is. user is just going full retard.

he looks like he's going to grow up to look normal
Finn is the one who is going to look weird

Finn basically already got a young adult face, plus his jaw almost looks like it’s bursting out of his face
Jack looks like an awkward Italian jew now

>Not they are not

>one has powers from 6 and heroes, given by a a middle eastern wizard called shazam, it's the purest hero on earth and a champion of the magic of order, also champion of the gods and protector of the rock of eternity

>other one is a bitter boy but kinda good that gets magical powers from an australian abo with electrical powers that is part of a council of stereotypes.

If you make superman a martian, change his superhero name to "brickman", change his powers and just keep the "clark kent" name then it's not longer the same character. Just like Red and Ash are not the same character in pokemon shit

>Finn is so much better looking than him
Wrong

Is this a fack thread?

post the webms

No

Who’s he gonna play? Captain Marvel Jr?

They're both cute

It is now

Finn will probably be in a marvel movie because he’s a superior actor and all around loveable person. No reason for him to sully himself with DC tomfoolery

Finnn a bit cuter tho

Why does this actor always have his hands on Finn in all these interviews?

Shaman is Middle Eastern?

What does Finn see in him? Finn can do better.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

hmmm

He's legit funny

What an ugly ghoul, fuck him.

Shazam, and yes, he was into zoroastrianism, he is a semite (but not a jew) that traveled the old world.

And that is what makes it so funny, they put an australian abo because apparently Geoff Johns forgot that Shazam wasnt white, but already a middle eastern, but i guess they believe abbos are black.

>not in a Kazam movie
Yawn, no one cares.

he'll have an interesting look whereas jack is looking like your average jew

>DC
When will they learn?

Just fuck already

>In the 40's Captain Marvel gets so big that Superman's creators sue for copyright infringement and win
>In the 60's, Marvel Comics claim Captain Marvel's copyright and create Captain "Mar-Vell"
>DC owns the image of 1940's Captain Marvel but can't use the name
>DC resorts to calling the character "Shazam" and "Captain Thunder"
Marvel is the kid brother that bullies his older brother, DC.

Why is the fatty always next to the girl?

She's literally the only one who is slightly nice to him. Everybody else just ignores him. Poor fella.

Fack is pure

Blacked Adam

FINN FAGS BTFO

Presumably he'll play Billy Batson and Zach Levy will play Captain Marvel.

Although that means Zach Levy will need to bulk up a shit ton.

>Why did they cast him?
90% nepotism
10% IT hype

So Shazam (The Wizard) should look like Freddy Mercury without a haircut?

He's playing Freddy Freeman ... so I guess at some point could be Captain Marvel Jr.

Asher Angel (no clue who he is) is playing Billy Batson.

levi mentioned he was going to be spending every day in the gym for the next year. So he should be bulking up

Well, they start filming in 2 months, so hopefully he's already been doing so for the last few.

When will Finn congratulate him?