Does it really rain that much in Germany?

Does it really rain that much in Germany?

best boy

It's goddamn november. Of course it fucking rains a lot.

alright man I was just asking

not that much... was kinda ridiculous imo

i just marathoned the first 20 minutes, no nazis or muslims, both things i have been led to believe germany is packed full of, what gives germany?

someone screencap the "Yasin is my boyfriend now" line. I am too lazy to do it myself.

It's been pouring and dark for weeks now.

so was it all just to say nuclear power is bad or something

>cheats on a wife with a batshit insane roastie
>best
how about no. Egon is actual best boy

desu i didn't realize that yasin was supposed to be a sandnig if the coroner from 1953 didn't say that he 'definitely wasn't local' (which gave me a good kek)

Young hanna was cute.

what i don't get is how hannah didn't see something was up when her husband was basically reborn

>not recognizing sandnigger names

Anyway, is this worth giving a try? Or is it one of those shows that just wonders off into nowhere with no resolution in sight.

it kind of does that, the end is supposed to be a shock, which it kind of is but they have so much going on it doesn't really wrap everything up in any kind of satisfying way

>not recognizing sandnigger names
His last name was not a sandnig name. And the actor doesn't look like a sandnig either

It's almost nonsensical that no one payed attention that he was reborn.
His picture was on a wall in the school for fuck sake.

If you met a guy named Ahmed Schmidt, would you assume he is a nordic aryan?

She was also shit stirring cunt. I thought Hannah seemed pretty nice initially but she turned out to be just some mental bitch. She's probably the only character I outright dislike.

DAAD

>your little brother dies
>you get snatched for an alleged rape
>your son disappears forever
>your sociopathic mistress destroys any chances for you to make up with your wife
>gets lost in time
>has to murder a kid in order to change fate but it doesn't work
>get stuck in prison in the 50's as a child murderer

Ulrich had a hard life

Which Egon? Old and Drunk or Young and professional?

She just needs some love

She more than enough love. She had a husband and Ulrich seemed to like her enough but she's a batshit insane cunt who is never satisfied.

>cheates on his wife with the two crazy.
>accuses old man of murder with the flimsiest evidence.
>Tries to murder a innocent kid (and even fails to do that properly).
Ulrich is the town idiot and deserves everything that happened to him and more

He also got locked up by the cop he's hated since he was a kid.

To be fair he wasn't wrong about the old man being involved with the murder and tried to kill the kid to prevent his brother and son among others from dying.

We are really upset about this rain. Don't ask again.

>spend your entire life trying to break the time loop
>end up creating it instead

Jonas had a harder life

>To be fair he wasn't wrong about the old man being involved with the murder and tried to kill the kid to prevent his brother and son among others from dying.

He might not be wrong, but the point is he never had any good evidence. You just don't murder a kid based on a vague hunch, that's bad policemanship.

And its possible that his failed attempt is what actually put Helge in his current path.

It's in the genes really, his father, grandfather and even great grandfather have all had shitty lives.

but he banged his aunt. thats pretty hot

Did he though? I though they just kissed.

Is there really a dub? I don't do subtitles.

ja

brainlet

>best boy
That's not Benni

>Benni
who the hell is that?

>having to focus on the lower third of the screen 40+% of the time doesn't hurt the viewing experience

>inb4 read faster

Even if it was 5% of the time it would ruin it for me.

best girl

It's God crying over the absolute state of Germans today

they never really explained what the chair was supposed to do

It's a prototype for time machine. Why did it burn "travellers" so badly, and why did Noah and Helge send people in time killing them?

there are many things left unexplained for further season(s)

Breddy gud show, too bad best girl is hardly in it.

This was a clusterfuck, all the teenage girls looked the same. I didn't know who was fucking who

>Egon is actual best boy
Only if you mean SS Egon; not fat, disgusting loser compensating for being a shithead Egon.

Yeah they only made out.

Don't see what the big deal is, I make out with my aunt all the time.

Isn't it ironic how the answer is right in front of us most of the time but we're too busy to see it?

Wait what? The Stranger is Jonas?

Did you even watch the last episode? It's spelled out and most people probably guessed it well before then.

>Did you even watch the last episode
No, I'm on episode 7

So what is it that makes time travel possible? A black hole or some shit?

Well why would you come here to have the show spoiled?

I spent the last two days off of Sup Forums. Anyway yeah that's Jonas. Also it ends in a cliffhangar. This feels like Lost all over again.

>nordic
>aryan
how do you say this and not want to die? the nords aren’t the same thing as the Germanics and none of them are Aryans the Aryans live in Iran and Pakistan, India. There were never any Aryans outside West Asia. They’re just indo-europeans which is a massive language group. Just say germanic we all know what you mean

It's a slow show so I'm shitposting why my friends from Sup Forums while it plays

Jesus dude.

You must watch the dub, what's wrong with you. Worst dub I've seen in a long time, switched to German with subs after about 30 seconds.

god dammit you cant call it an original series if you just bought the damn US distribution rights.

>watching thw dub
Are you implying I'm an ameriturd? Don't do that

A plot hole.

I bet you there are just making this shit up as they go along. There are so many open threads and it ends on a deliberate cliffhanger.

I can tell it going to go nowhere but I'll probably watch it again next year, especially if they bring redhead back.

>trying to talk with facts with a Sup Forumsedditor
why you do this?

I liked this how but I'm sure the second season will be awful.

Why was Helge such a fucking piece of shit? Mads went too easy on him, I'd have slowly tortured him and hacked off his limbs one by one and shoved them up his ass and then slit his throat

>look at me mom I can get gold too:D:DD

>not learning german to enjoy the original performance of the cast
Degeneriertes Idiotenpack.

Shit I mean Ulrich, but he looks so much like Mads

>wanting to torture a boy who has not done anything wrong (yet)
Ow the edge

the real question is how did future Jonas go back in time from the future, presumably 2019 + 33 = 2052, into the triple time loop? Also what is the story with Claudia? Did I miss it or was it never explained?

I'm not sure if I love the fact that there will be no more seasons or if I fucking hate it.

Nonetheless, the best series I've seen this year.

Hats off, Germans did it. This is insanely good. A fucking masterpiece of tv.

cliffhangers are entertaining

isn't Yasin how germans would pronounce Jason.

The evil was already there, FUCK that kid, FUCK him forever to hell. Although 1986 Helge was much worse, much more killable

Um maybe he became an evil autist because a grown man bashed his head in with a rock?

Ulrich is literally the reason for all this shit.

>I'm not sure if I love the fact that there will be no more seasons
Oh please. It's a big hit and it ended on a cliffhangar. Of course there will be more seasons.

Who was the priest?

will the mods ever deal with the endless amount of netflix shilling that takes place on Sup Forums?
it's obvious as fuck

>time travel
>it's a closed loop
Fucking boring. DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR FUCK'S SAKE

How do you perceive a triple? The tunnel might not only for travelling between 53, 86 and 19. Obviously the writers can make things up later

Do you sperg out like this in every GoT talkback threads too?

fuck you faggot I just watched it

Using this pattern can we assume the future scene is from 2052?

I'm going off from what the old version of the white guy said, he said when a wormhole forms it connects three points in time which is somehow linked to the cosmic cycle with a period of 33 years

This girl was so fucking hot. This scene made me fucking diamonds.

We get to see her tits in the last episode which was a nice touch.

>so what made time travel possible
>I don't know LOL tune in next season to find out
Fuck this trash

it was a black hole

It was actually a wormhole, if you entered a blackhole you would just die and never be able to escape the event horizon

This show seems to use the terms interchangeably.

I'm not sure if it's the translation or it's just that wacky in the original language. I don't speak German. That episode where clock dude is breaking it down for Future Jonas was really annoying for me, because I've read pic related and it was like a brailet was regurgitating concepts from that book.

the black hole made the wormhole

>a wormhole on some cave
>not making it an attraction, charging 50 dollars to travel back or forward in time
Imagine how much money you'd make

>michio kaku
That book is already written in brainlet language

It's written for Dick and Janes, what do you want exactly?

this show is unironically kino