AT-ST

>REEEE minorities and women are in my movie now so I HATE IT REEEEEE

as predicted when tfa came out

>ANOTHER fucking death star
Jesus christ

Theres probably one company in the galaxy who makes ATATs etc

No wonder they all look the same

>guns on a gun

Do you guys think they are going to make a 4th Death Star for episode IX ?

>creative bankruptcy is justified by forced diversity!

The absolute state of leftist mental faculties

honestly it makes sense that the offshoot of the Empire would have a similar aesthetic to the original with a few minor changes.
Makes a lot more sense than the jump between the PT and the OT where we are expected to believe that the Empire destroyed their entire fleet and rebuilt them into tie fighters for no reason
The shitty writing is what you should be focusing on

The point is we're basically going to see Star Wars Episode 8 the Empire Strikes Back Again

>siege canon hauled by robots on long ropes
Are the writers retarded?

What's the big reveal ? Rey's a Kenobi ?

Nice try Disney shill but the OP had nothing Sup Forums in it

>Salt lakebed Hoth
>Snowtroopers with the heaters turned off
>Slightly larger AT-ATs
>Snoke wears comfortable slippers

They already had an entire fictional galaxy to make a story off of, but they just blatantly rip off their own work instead

Better a strict rehash than the new shit they've come up with

>Resistance
Never got this meme

When the Empire lost the Republic was back again while Empire remnants where pushed out elsewhere

Shouldn't the Republic start kicking the First Order's asses since they have an actual galactic-level economy unlike the First Order?

>galactic empire is destroyed or at least crippled
>first order is a fringe faction built by the most radical leaders of the empire
>protagonist faction is called "the resistance" for some reason despite having galactic power for 20 years or more
At this point, the hack should just remake the originals.

no... because reasons

wew lad this cannot be real

Called it with some of my friends and family.

>destroyed their entire fleet
They upgraded. With Palpatine as supreme leader, he could buy anything he wanted. You also see at the end of ROTS that they are using Venators in the early days of the Empire. Also the Venator resembles the Imperial class which is it's successor. You would notice if you paid attention to the prequels that during time of war the technology rapidly evolved. You see Acclamator classes in Ep 2 and then Venators in Ep 3. The Clone Wars were like 3 years long. The timeframe between Ep. 3 and 4 is like 20 years by contrast. Also you'll notice that S-Foils were largely used by craft in Ep. 3 with the ARC-170 resembling the X-Wing. They even use Y-Wings in the Clone Wars. V-Wings resemble A-Wings. The Eta-2 Resembles TIE Fighters.

doesnt matter what they do its going to make billions of dollars and they will keep pumping them out until were all dead and gone

This is like that George Lucas with action figures copypasta come to life
Somebody at Disney's kid took a Star Wars action figure, attached a fidget spinner, and flew it around the room. Then the guy went in to work the next day and said "I'VE GOT AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT EPISODE"
Just fucking awful

Lightsaber helicopters.

Great, so the next fucking mong who says "but Star Wars rebels is good" is just a mentally ill manchild autist

They had a death star that shot a beam that traveled faster than light, split into multiple beams going off in non uniform trajectories, and were seen in very far away systems. You tell me.

Apparently the Resistance is a fringe group only connected to the Republic through covert means like a CIA front. But either way it's blatantly just a bullshit ploy to give us Empire vs Rebels again while shitting on the story developments of the OT.

>the cyclical nature of history

POETRY

That's like saying the entire US government and military would disband if Air Force One was shot down.

If Disney's LucasFilms had writers, the situation would be way different than the shit they've produced to this day.
The Resistance (former Rebels) should've been the ones in power (they would become the equivalent of the communist regimes where their dictator keep calling himself leader of the revolution while being in power for 40+ years).
The remnants of the Empire (the First Ordah) should've been the one resisting and appearing as the heroes of the new trilogy. Unfortunately it's not the case because Disney. Also being a Disney product, the bad guys won't be allowed to have too much character development because Disney doesn't want people to like the bad guys.

This almost feels like ROTJ was for nothing. Killing the emperor, destroying the death star and a super stardestroyer did nothing. How could the empire recover after that? Who had time and money to design new uniforms?

>Literally have gigantic fucking starships weighing fuck knows how much that have anti gravity devices allowing them to hover anywhere

>Decide instead fuck that, we will make this big retarded "siege cannon" which is a laser, not a cannon but whatever ignore the details, that for some reason instead of just being mounted to a space ship, or just you know BUILT IN TO ONE and fired from orbit accurately at whatever they want to target, is placed on tracks and pulled by other fucking retarded robot things for literally no reason

The empire, oh I'm sorry "first order" has complete space superiority with their ships, why don't they just fucking find out the rebel positions and kinetically bombard them into oblivion instead of wasting so much manpower and resources on ground assaults?

Star Wars is the worst sci-fi, oh I'm sorry "fantasy" out there.

It didn't just do nothing, they are bigger and stronger than ever. Now our heroes have to be bigger and stronger than ever and the levels of powercreep throughout the coming movies is gonna be insane.

Helisabers are fucking epic you fucking autist

>being a women or mi or it’s means you’re exempt from criticism
that’s not equality at all

there's no logic anymore, they only care about money, which is the only reason Disney bought the franchise. They don't care about the details, they aren't making these movies to enhance star wars canon, they're making them because they make billions of dollars for Disney.

doubt it, kenobi followed the rules too much. probably died a virgin

Star Wars has always has depicted spaceship armaments as WW2 battleships in space though

that's just as retarded. you'd think the galaxy as a collective, thousands of planets, would be able to wipe the first order within weeks if not days.

Have you seen the new ships? It's just horrible.

A

SLICE

woah, super convenient to get from one place to another

OF

PIE

>Although Crait superficially resembles an ice planet, it is in fact a temperate world. The salt coating and crystalline structure have enough in common with subzero environments-intense surface glare and low skid resistance-that the first order deploys its snowtrooper forces as infantry. The heating units that line their armor and gear are deactivated for this particular assignment.
>Disney goes ahead and adds the AT-STs to finish the job
>Redditors will unironically defend this.

You're small time.

With this shit and TFA I don't see what's restraining them.

wow, why so S A L T Y?

me and my friends playing with star wars lego wouldn't even do this shit

>me and my friends playing with star wars lego
This board is 18+ kiddo

CARLOS!

>he was a disney shill this whole time

Behold the Supremacy

The Supremacy, another horrible design.

Here's a fan edit

are we getting this in the new movie or not? ive yet to see any of it in the previews, just some other star destroyers.

>I've got this amazing idea for a spaceship design
>Ok
>It's a stealth bomber
>But gray
>And really big
Genius

Yep, its in the tracklist

In EU it was explained by jamming tech being so advanced that targeting at longer distances was impossible.

But I'm sure Disney will contradict it in new movies just like they ignored gravity wells.

>muh Minovsky Particles

Sup Forums wont admit it but this is why star wars is getting hated on recently.

So? Just have a fucking droid manually pilot the giant fucking projectile holy shit the Japanese were doing this 80 years ago

In New Hope you have rebels talking about jamming. Lucas specifically wanted WW2 style space dogfights.

The only way to get your design validated by Kennedy is to say "like that but bigger".
I still don't get why they turned the walkers into mechanical gorillas.

It's in the new movie.

This may actually be worse than General Greviance

I hate this

Definitely. Sup Forums was a fucking mistake.

Can't wait to see the hissyfits next week when it's one of the best in the series and is great at box office. I wonder how long the trumpkiddies' "boyvott" will last then

holy shit this is beyond anime

>Sup Forums is literally triggered by a large, black, phallic-shaped object
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn that's really impressive and menacing. It looks way better than the official one that looks like a redesign of the Destiny from SGU.

Put the super laser in the bow of the ship and i'm sold

>oh, so you think it's another snow planet, do you?
>well guess what, it's not!
>It's actually close enough to snow that it might as well be snow but it's not in fact snow!
>looks like we outwitted you this time!

what in fuck's sake occupies these things?

That design actually feels like it could have come out of the 70s, crazy.

>projecting this hard

Gonna see it, stay mad NEETs

Looks like a pizza slice

I don't like these movies, but I think in TLJ they're explicitly revealing that the light/dark battle is a cycle that repeats itself.

The design itself isn't bad, the retardedly huge scale kills it

>CLASSIC
>VEERS
>FORMATION

>SNOWTROOPERS
>WITHOUT
>HEATING GEAR

embarassing

The cinematography for the Falcon's escape from the Death Star and the Tie Fighter attack is literally spliced together footage from WW2 documentaries and movies

but this shit retarded shit is under Disney's regime
Clone Wars cartoon didn't even put such stupid shit in it

This is the funniest part. They just admit they are copying the battle of hoth but someone said they had to change something. I have no doubt "Crait" was originally an ice planet until they thought it was too obvious even for the most mindless defenders of Soy Weimar.

It's a shame that nuWars is written and directed for focus groups. We will never see a stylistic cinematography or a coherent architecture and design.

>a powerful empire-like faction appears in the galaxy
>has a huge fleet and army
>has a star killer that can oneshot a whole star system and drains stars for power
>ruled by sith, who historically want power
>the united republic doesn't give a fuck, even though it has been only like 30 years since they faced the same kind of enemy and know what sith are capable of
>there is some kind of "resistance"
So, what the fuck is this resistance? Why does it even exist? What does it resist if it is a part of free republic? There is 0 fucking sense in this. The republic should stand against the first order. Especially after the destruction of Coruscant.
Did they just want to have the same "empire vs rebels" conflict and thus disregarded any logic?

The whole story completely disregards the fact that it happens inside THE REPUBLIC space. It is like the new republic doesn't even exist. There is no mention of it, apart from 10 seconds coruscant scene.
It is like a movie with no context. Just Rey, black guy, and some storm troopers.

you can tell these faggots are intellectually bankrupt and have no talent. anyone praising rian is also a complete fucking moron. i dare anyone to look at the composition of this shot and tell me it doesnt look like a student film

So Disney shills are the ones trying to de-edge Sup Forums, makes sense. Take the Third Position everybody.

Why the fuck would a laser barrel need to be rifled?

or just let Sup Forums do their jobs and run these faggots out

It's worse in motion.

they didn't destroy Coruscant, just NuCoruscant

I really like her outfit, I'll give them that.

Jesus Christ that expression

10 bucks says shes gonna get tainted or infatuated with the darkside or whatever when using his sword

>that reyface
:[

Wtf, I drew that when I was 11, just a much smaller scale.