We can't even air 10 fucking episodes of one cartoon for its conclusion without retarded shenaningans

>we can't even air 10 fucking episodes of one cartoon for its conclusion without retarded shenaningans

>because of the reaction people had to Samurai Jack not airing false flaggers have finally found their opportunity to turn the board against Samurai Jack and its fandom and are in full force

>The JIDF is back
Point and laugh

Thank you

Thank you for proving my point

Grow the fuck up.

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

jackfags trying to rewrite history

I think Sup Forums is just upset that they didn't realize how Gay Samurai Jack is until now. I don't see how they missed it; he takes his clothes off practically every episode. There's an episode called "Jack is Naked." That is the actual episode title.

It's a good thing Sup Forums is turning on Jack the show is overrated nostalgia bait. It's riddled with errors and cheap stock sounds but thats ok because "MUH BASED GENNDY" even though Genndy forgot about his own show when writing this season. The biggest example of this being the bounty hunters episode.

How did he forget about them?

he didn't have an answer when they were brought up in the Q&A before the premiere and said they were all aliens or robots

He said he thought they were robots in a confused manner during the QA when they clearly weren't.

you should have worked way harder if you are going to spam this turd in every thread from now on

>it's a "Sup Forums can't take a joke thread"

No, just one stupid brat that is unwilling and unable to grow up.

Dude, nobody gives a shit. Jack didn't kill them because the rating was Y7. Period.

WUB A DUB A DUB DUB!

>This excuses genndy claiming they were aliens
He forgot plain and simple.

Which one?

The one spamming these threads, obviously.

.It is my first time witnessing autism this strong . Sup Forums was fucking blessed by Kek with immense powers .