UMM GUYS?!?

TOM HANKS ACCUSED OF PEDOPHILIA

RUN FORREST RUN

twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/937726541894705153
>Everyone loves Tom Hanks. I can't stand him after what he did to me. He's worried about @realDonaldTrump for good reason. He knows trump is going after pedophiles.

>I know. He plays the nice guy so well. He's even sweet to the little girls he plays with. But that's not nice or sweet, to play with little girls or to let men rent his little boy. He's a pedophile who keeps company with other pedophiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91113785/
thevintagenews.com/2015/08/29/hbos-the-mighty-eighth-an-update-its-getting-close-500-million-budget/
reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=mRMEDdtStUE
imdb.com/name/nm0000158/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Hanks

Didn't you already have this thread days ago?

no

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE THIS TIMELINE

I met tom henks when I was 13, he commented on my breasts and said he wanted to see how I looked out of my dress.

fortunataly one of the crew came in and I left before anytheng happaned

I am so relived that she is speaking about him

>hanks is in the beginning stages of setting up production of the HBO series "masters of the air" which follows the deployment of the 8th airforce over europe

HANKS CAN FUCK AS MANY KIDS AS HE WANTS

See archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91113785/

I'm still on the fence about this since the same tweeter claimed that there isn't any evidence against Roy Moore.

hanks could molest me any day of the week

She's a shill.

is this true? Fuck man I can't express my boner in english fodasse

/ourguy/

Her twitter looks like one of a complete lunatic, but you never know

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

check't'd

BIG if true

>not 15th air force

dropped

>on the fence
please

came here to say this

nah hanks is alright

There are stories about Hanks being weird to kids since the Forrest Gump days. Maybe he's just a weirdo who likes trying to entertain kids but maybe not. We'll never find out because Hanks is in the inner circle.

yep

500 million dollar budget.

thevintagenews.com/2015/08/29/hbos-the-mighty-eighth-an-update-its-getting-close-500-million-budget/

Are you saying you believe that?

Literally who?

I this bait? This is typed like bait.

they're gonna spam this fake twitter until morons here start believing it

post timestamped tits to prove it.

>implying, even if this were true, it will ever stick.
All Hanks has to do is issue a statement of shock and denial, the way Stallone did, except witb his trademark middle American reach. People love him, and I'd take his word any day over some literal who on Twitter.

that's a fake account, confirmed by Sup Forums
sorry lads

See
And decide for yourself if she's real or not.

no. i'm saying you wont be sitting on any fence after reading that.

bane if true

Smells like bullshit

Where did they confirm that?

she sounds like a conspiracy nutjob

He had an affair with her, supposedly.

Another WW2 flick? Oh lord...
>"WW2 WAS SO HARD! WE HAD TO RUN UP A HILL AND THEN IT WAS COLD IN THE WINTER!"

>Trump going after pedophiles
This is what I don't understand about Trumpniggers. Everything wrong with the world they see as Trump being their savior even when he's part of the problem. They just project their dreams onto him.

>maga
>#pedowood
>"outing" liberals
>deep state
>ancient babylonian cult
>clinton family
>isis
>voat

100% Sup Forums sockpuppet.

>"DON'T FORGET GOYIM, WHITE IDENTITY IS BAD!"

There have been a record number of arrests for sex traffickers since he assumed office

Probably loads if inside information.

What stories?

>Sup Forumsfags are so triggered about their orange god that they would false flag Tom fucking Hanks
You guys are worse than everything you complain about by a fucking mile.

Citation?

>Barrack "OOGA BOOGA DON'T BE ISLAMOPEDOPHOBIC" Hussein Obama

So why isn't Roy Moore arrested yet?

>maga1776.com
Gee, I wonder if they would be biased.

Similar thing happened to me, was molested by Tom Hanks as a young teen. I went along with it because it made me feel grown up but on reflection he was taking advantage of my innocence. He was about 30 to 35 and I was only 13. He was doing this to some other boy too called Billy, who believed he was his friend. I had no idea he was an actor, at the time he told me he worked at a toy company (I believe now that he said this to entice younger girls to be with him). His apartment where he would push me into something sexual acts was crammed with toys, a pepsi dispenser and a pinball machine. It turns my stomach to think of the lengths he went to entrap young girls and boys like myself.

He justified our relationship by saying he was really a 13 year old too and something about a "zoltar machine". I'm sure deep down he really believed that, how else could he cope with his vile actions. Hope he rots in hell.

look it up yourself then fag

9/10

Do you think they think the last time America was great was in 1776? That's not very patriotic

You're the one making claims. Back them up with something credible or don't spout bullshit.

i gave you a source and you don't like it. you will not like any source i give you. so do your own research fag

I've heard stories he's had a number of affairs with his assistants.

Oh, maga1776.com said so. They wouldn't cherry pick stats to suit a narrative would they hmmm?

reason.com/blog/2017/02/27/trumps-fake-crackdown-on-sex-trafficking

Provide evidence of Roy Moore's guilt.

Wtf does that have to do with Trump though. This is what I'm talking about. There's nothing linking Trump to the ousting of these sexual abusers but you project that on him for some reason. Nevermind he himself is of questionable character regarding sex assault and pedophilia.

youtube.com/watch?v=mRMEDdtStUE

>blog

You faggots spout FBI crime statistics from 2013 like a madman to prove niggers are evil monsters. Can you really not come up with something better than a blatant Trump fanboy website? Try a little harder.

>reason.com
LOL might as well post CNN and Huffington Post while you're at it.

Provide evidence of Tom Hanks'

It's true all of it...

can you really not do your own research? i gave you a source. you don't like it. im not going to spoonfeed you dumbass. literally type sex trafficking arrests under Trump

Why would Trump crack down on pedophiles if he himself a pedophile?

imdb.com/name/nm0000158/

yeah i read some blind items about him fucking about.

>Source: maga1776.com
They're not even trying anymore, aren't they

>reason.com
>/blog
May as well post rational wiki you kike

America must be a great place to live

>user makes a thread about actors that would break your heart if it was revealed they were pedophiles with Tom Hanks as the OP picture
>next month this happens

WEW

>breitbart.com
You aren't helping your argument

>m-muh pol
>let me rehash this "complaint" for the umpteenth time
Shitposters who whine about Sup Forums are worse than Sup Forums could ever dream of.

>breitbart.com
kek

>Here are the arrests that Croklin credits as Donald Trump-brokered busts of pedophile trafficking rings:
>478 people arrested in a statewide California sting that included zero sex-trafficking arrests, according to a press release from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. One-hundred and forty-two men were arrested for attempting to pay consenting adult women for sexual activity. Thirty-six men were arrested for pimping. The rest of those arrested—300 in total—were women taken in on prostitution charges or people in trouble for charges unrelated to commercial sexual activity.
>178 men arrested in Texas for soliciting prostitution from an undercover cop posing as a consenting adult sex worker. The stings were part of a nationwide "Johns Suppression Initiative" organized annually by Cook County, Illinois, Sheriff Tom Dart.
>Four "pimps" and 12 people arrested on unspecified charges during a month-long Detroit operation concluded two days after Trump took office.
>11 people arrested as part of a "five-month cyber-sting operation led by the Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office Child Exploitation Unit in partnership with the Northern Virginia Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force." The sting—a To Catch a Predator-style operation involving police posing online as a 13-year-old into older men—began in October 2016 and ended in early February.

The absolute state of Trumpcucks

>a) breitbart + no link to article to verify their sources
>b) no description of how this is linked to anything Trump is doing
Taking for granted that the numbers are unusually, that's really great and we should thank whatever authorities are responsible but I don't see how that has anything to do with Trump nor have I seen anyone post a connection.

>I found a 20 dollar bill on the sidewalk today
>thanks Trump!

>mfw I wasn't molested by Tom Hanks

Why is life so unfair?

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Everyone acts like Tom Hanks didn't cheat on and leave his first wife for something better. He's got a nice guy image, but he's still a man.

And a site with the name maga1776.com is a paragon of credibility

We didn't need Toy Story 4 anyway.

No. Sup Forums isn't a problem if they stay where they are supposed to. I don't come to Sup Forums wanting to discuss Sup Forums or /s/ or /o/

nothing wrong with being a pedophile as long as you dont act on it

yeah you just posted whats in your shitty blog

Is that because of Trump?

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Damage control: 100%

Stay in your shitbox, reddit faggot.
_donald

Not an argument.

retardation: 1,000%

all these butthurt lefties mad that pedos are getting arrested. wew

Great refutation. I guess Trump truly is God afterall. Let's not check these facts, we're too red-pilled for that. Cause the real red-pill is blindly believing anything that makes your side seem like it's right.
MAGA

Her twitter makes her seem like a nutter.

>2014 arrests - less than 400

>2014 arrests - 1770

see