Really?

Really?
Jesus Christ

pls respond

but i'm not Jesus

What a joke. How does a high-budget Hollywood film look worst than Chinese hand-drawn cel animation with a fraction of the budget?

She ruins every movie she's in just like Jlaw

She's not wearing the visor. At least 25% of why it looks so stupid is because you can see her eyes, which results in too much human emotion, which makes it look stupid. Obviously set and lighting and special effects and casting enter into it, as well, but obfuscating the eyes would go a long way towards fixing the problem.

Good movie. Thanks for reminding me to watch it again OP.

>things shills say
No one thinks this soulless flick is "great".

why'd she keep going if her body was failing so she knew she couldn't lift it?

>You like something I don't so you're obviously a shill

t. Brainlet incapable of independent thought

t. soyboy

If Scarjo had her nips visible like this would have been kino

>he likes shit
Fuck off, pleb.

japs and anime kiddos are really dumb

you can't cover her eyes, she's the star. Same reason Wolverine's head thing looked like it did.

And they do not know why the movie failed at the box office

Paying millions for Scarleth and she did not stay in shape to play Motoko
the idea was for Scarleth to have muscles to do exactly this scene

this is not a family movie

the studios have to demand more of actors and directors

This movie isn't GITS, it was some other movie with GITS iconic scenes slapped in it just to say to it's GITS.

oh shit! anonymous poster of post is dead!!!! fuck!!!

Hmm...where have I heard this exact verbatim opinion before...hmm....

I know what you did, user. You need to stop stealing opinions. At least try to rephrase it next time.

literally what are you talking about

It's a pretty accurate description.

just watch the 95 original

I surmise that's why it was stolen wholesale without even being rephrased or changed at all.

>game of shitlords
I thought your taste couldn't be shittier, I was wrong.

Where did i steal it from, then?

The most soy thing you can do is dislike this movie. Look user, it's what Reddit would do

I know this game.
>steal quote verbatim
>pretend you didn't when called out
>source you stole it from gets posted
>you pretend you never heard of it even though it's the EXACT quote

*yawn* you're not new, big boy.

I've already seen some revisionist takes on this, what the consensus here? Shit or underrated?

It's objectively inferior to the original, it even lifts several iconic scenes from the original and does them worse.

Exactly, the difference between a good movie that respects it's audience and another that doesn't.

What would i gain from this, exactly?

Keep feeding me those (you)s you daft cunt

This is mad.

Unfaltering human spirit basically.
People have always tried to do unthinkable/undoable or outright life threatening and dangerous things against all odds and that's why mankind was able to progress. Sometimes logic and reason won't bring you anywhere.
She might have an artificial body, but she does have a human brain and therefore a spirit/"ghost in the shell".
The entire film is about the theme what it means to be human.

Sheer desperation. Her only chance to survive (besides being rescued) was the chance that she could pry open the hatch and kill the operator

Later in that scene she is rescued and grabs a weapon out of the hands of her rescuer and is about to kill the tank operator, showing us she was full on fight-or-flight angry irrational desperate mode