Unsufferable Character Thread

Name a character more insufferable than this loathsome cunt.

His character hinges on the fact that he be the most annoying and condescending person in his respective universe. So much so he's the center of the multi-verse.

Protip: You can't.

Always the easiest answer

The newest episode turned Rick into both Poochy and Superman. Except Rick doesn't have an equivalent of kryptonite.

The show will tank fast unless they give him some weaknesses and limitations.

Did I just end up in the Mr. Enter universe? This is supposed to be a fun adventure cartoon with sci-fi elements, not a serious drama where you're supposed to think about the consequences of a fictional comedy character.

every single character in R&M

His love for his family?

America Chavez
And if you think I'm wasting one byte on an image of that cunt you're fucking crazy.

Not bad.

No it won't. He literally made Satan try to kill himself in the first season and people loved it.

Hi, samefag. We've got a whole list that trumps yours. Just cuz yours is the most recent doesn't mean he's the worst; he just seems that way cuz he's the one you haven't blocked your memories of yet.

>Hi, samefag.
Huh?

And fuck, I completely forgot about Brian. Man he's horrible. He's like some condescending projection of Seth Macfarlane.

Speaking of, Mikey from Nick TMNT. God I fucking hate him. I could tolerate his wacky personality for awhile. But his constant fuck ups and the way the show tries to overlook them and force you to love him is annoying (seriously, the universe bends backswards to satisfy this retard)

Mabel

This. What a selfish bitch. I really can't see how people like her.

Her ego runs are pretty annoying and get old quickly.

She's proof of how great of a guy Hank is to stand her shit.

Obvious bait is obvious.

Name a more stupid and cliche way to start a thread.

God forbid anyone starts a discussion without being a snarky cocksucking asshole

Protip: you're a faggot

Meant to challenge people and proving as an incentive to post their characters.

Just a discussion for why you dislike certain characters user, relax your anus.

He's a writer's self insert.

>My boring thread didn't get attention
>Better bitch at one that has activity!

is the new episode really that bad or is the samurai jack ruse really that painful

both

Nah, I never liked R&M all that much. Rick literally exists to be annoying and condescending while other characters have some remediable qualities. Why a R&M related thread gotta be related to SJ. We're not all butthurt kitties.

The vast majority of people on Sup Forums are somewhere on the spectrum. I don't understand how you're posting on Sup Forums and you haven't realized this yet.

As a fan of both shows I was slightly disappointed that we didn't get new Jack on Saturday, but Rick and Morty is a good trade if you ask me. I would have preferred Samurai Jack, but I won't get anything out of bitching and moaning and it's not like Samurai Jack won't be airing soon.

The thing about Mabel is that she could have been redeemed through the course of a single episode where she learns a lesson and fucking sticks to it. She's so close to being a good character, but the series ends before any lasting change takes place.

Nah man I just dislike Rick, I like SJ but those bitchers are just stupid.

First post best post

>No Lisa Simpson
Then again she's way to easy to pick.

You know who I BRAAP hate? S-BRAAP-S-um-ummer.

This freakin' Morty, I try to teach him how to be a rad Mad Scientist like me, but its like he's not even paying attention.

But Summer, she's on the ball, she's always thwarting my escapade, ...gotta watch out for that one.

She's gonna be a great mad scientist one day.

DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH user
UNSUFFERABLE IS NOT A WORD
FUCKING NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Speaking of TT and unsefferable characters

But I like bb[

spoiler]I just want to ream his tender green asshole[/spoiler]

You're the only type of fan that likes him. Gay shota furfaggots and fat greasy women.

His characterization in the pilot was great, he was good in the first few episodes of season 1. Shame he turned into /r/atheism mixed with Bill Nye. I blame Harmon.

It really is SJfags getting triggered.
It was a good episode that wrapped things up without feeling rushed though check it out for yourself since its not as annoying as OP says, though I can see people mad that they wrapped things up in one episode.

Still, if they showed SJ and R&M at the same time, people wouldn't be so triggered.

what took you so long

Yeah this, what the Fuck? Rick has always been above such petty things as weakness and consequences.

There was just as much R&M hate during season 2 before Samurai Jack S5.

I hate her so much too.

delet this

I hate this bitch

Steven Quartz.

Rick and Morty stopped being good at Season 2.
The fact that Adult Swim pulled a YOUR NEW FAVORITE SHOW on us only adds to it.

I know you're mad about jack being delayed but user you need to get over it.

Get over yourself.
You are just upset that your boring artsy cartoon got delayed for something genuinely funny and deep.

Nice bait, user.