If you were Fire Lord, how would you have killed the Avatar and won the war?

If you were Fire Lord, how would you have killed the Avatar and won the war?

Hard Mode: How would you be able to actually make the Fire Nation great, and make sure Azula doesn't fuck it all up after you die?

Very Hard Mode: In a way that also benefits the Water Tribe and Earth Kingdom inhabitants?

>and make sure Azula doesn't fuck it all up after you die?

Marry her off ASAP.

Disown Azula, establish free trade and close diplomatic relations.
And specialized lava ceremonies between us three for the purpose of crafting new cities as well.
Accuse the air tribe and the avatar of being useless or a setback unless it rejects the air tribe ways.

>implying some poor sap would be crazy enough to stick his dick into THAT

>Disown Azula

I have no idea how she would react to it.

She would have a meltdown, probably try to kill Ozai after some days of despair.

Someone with a non-stop sex drive. Gotta fuck the crazy out of her.

Have Azula assassinated.

Dont bother with extending out the war, instead try to fuck over the Earth and Water tribe using economics rather than warfare.

Slowly send fire nation immigrants to slowly breed them out of existence.

>implying that's not just a meme

Why does this sound familiar?

How would you convince the roasties to move to the tundra? They didn't even keep a garrison in the South Pole after it fell, just conducted random raids. I'd imagine nothing short of free money is going to convince them to move there but then that means increasing taxes on the FN citizens.

Establish it as a tourist destination

>FN literally causing global warming for a tourist attraction
I'd like to see that.

>Someone with a non-stop sex drive. Gotta fuck the crazy out of her.
that's what Ty Lee was there for surely?

Banish both Azula and Zuko. They're both liabilities.

Remarry, and get some more kids. Hopefully the new wife wont make any more fuck ups, and isnt a psychopath like the rest.

Reinovate the industrial sector, with a focus on maximizing agricultural production via industrialization in tge aquired earth kingdom territories. In the homelands, work on ramping industrial production.

Punish the fuck out of any General or soldier who decides "HURR DURR GEENOCIDE", or any other fucking bull shit actions.

Work to broaden the range of my forces to include non-fire benders. Promise those that cooperate will be given full citizenship, and select lands in return for their service.

Embargo the hell out of the Water Bender tribes, and force them to stay in their frozen shit hole. There is no reason to fight them, considering they live in the shittiest place imaginable.

Ozai could overpower her easily, especially at the end when she suffers power loss.

I like this. My only question is what about the parts of the EK that are basically enslaved? Would you "free them" and give them the same deal as others who cooperate or keep them slaves?

Depends, but in general, free them. I would hopefully never implemented full on Slavery, but if I had to go back on it, I'd free most of them, claiming it was a wartime necessity. The few I'd keep enslaved are the bitter assholes and rebels who would go against me.

this might work

The water niggers will be exterminated because I cant see a use for them.
Earthies will be racemixed with us Fire Nationers but I will enforce racial supremacy in earth colonies where Fire Nation are the ubermensh while Earth are subhuman shit.

Cont.

Earth Kingdom becomes a bit tricky; since the ancestor screwed the pooch on the Air Nomads, im pretty dam sure that they will not accept any sort of peace. So the better chance is to simply starve them out, or force them to captiulate via besieging their capitols. Sure, they can last incredibly long, but at the same time, but there is no need for me to waste time and money on taking them. Simply build up around them, and work towards breaking down war relations. What I would be willing to accept is to turn Ba-Sing-Se into Hong Kong situation, where they are techincally part if my kingdom, but economically and politcally seperate.

Now, the real pinch is the Avatar himself. This is where shit gets intense, because Aang is still going to be pissed about the whole AIR TEMPLE RAIDS BEST DAY 4 LIFE genocide. Plus, he can fuck my ass if I push for combat. Even worse, he is THE Avatar, he has way more clout when it comes to telling me off, and upsetting my political agenda.

So, how do I beat him? By first, owning up and admitting that Sozin was a fucking monster, and was totally in the wrong. If anybody is pissy about my dishonorable actions, I roast him.

After that, I try to invite the Avatar into the Fire Kingdom directly. Keep Azula and Zuko far, far, FAR away from him. Infact, the only time I would consider even having Azula with a 100,000 mile radius, is in some hairbrained scheme in which I send Azula after Aangs dick, in a attempt to sway him to my side. If she gets pregnenant, even better, since now the Avatars kid is fire nation.

Once Aang is in the fire nation, be sure to show him how great things are. If he thinks the Fire Nation is a example of the whole world, even better, but if not, well, It would be best to show him the better parts of the kingdoms.

It might also be a valid strategy to teach him Fire Bending, and than give him my authority to fix roam the Fire Nation, ensuring the ethical treatment of the occupied provinces.

>Banish both Azula and Zuko.
I would have them to marry each other and then force Zuko bully and abuse Azula
that would not only mentally torture them both but also provide me with a much amusement

later I would order Zuko to take other girls as concubines and burn his mark on their bodies

couple years of such treatment and he would either regrow his fire balls or kill himself

Do you want to be assassinated in your sleep by your kids and/or your advisors? Because this is how you get assassinated.

if my crybaby of a son manage to overpower me then surely I deserve it

also every failed attempt and punishment that would follow would be a very valuable lesson

>kill the avatar

The worst thing he could have done. All that needed to be done was cast the air benders as religious fanatics and cultists. I'd also truce with the water tribes and start trading with them, and leave the earth kingdom alone. Their resources would dwindle and we could start taking territory. I'd eventually Marry Azula off to an Earth Kingdom leader or something to boost the relationship.

The avatar would have been killed multiple times if he didn't have a standing order to take him alive. Just revoke that order, let the soldiers kill him, and then exterminate the EK population. By the time another avatar is born and grows old enough to do anything, permanent FN dominance over the world will be a fait accompli. The former EK lands will have been settled by FN colonists and the avatar won't be able to remove them without committing genocide all over again.

Keep Azula the fuck out of this business. Zuko is better off non-scarred, and I can actually show him how fucked the world is if he doesn't man the fuck up. Iroh can stay for support is he wants.

Send in double agents to the Water Tribe and Earth Kingdoms. Slowly burn away at the water tribe in secret, then make sure to crash an invasion with no survivors.

So this is as Ozai, so world war has already been set by Azulo and Sozin.

So the water tribe is already near destroyed, with only one bender. The colonies are established and the Earth Kingdom is struggling to hold on.

My change would be encouraging collaborators. Wasting bending is a fucking dumb move. However by now the well has already been poisoned so peaceful ways of gaining it are lost.

-Take all the bending prisoners and offer them a choice. They can continue to rot in prison or they can join the Fire nation Labor battalion. Their families will live in the Fire nation or the colonies. Loyal service will be highly payed and after a service of 10 years they and their family will be given citizenship.
-Earth benders will be used to construct roads, those earth railways, canals and field fortification.
-Water benders can be used for healing, cleaning pollution, shipping and other uses.
-Kidnapping benders from the northern water tribe and earth kingdom. The kids will be raised in those schools while the adults will be offered the same choice.
-No genocide policy
-Invest in industry in the colonies
-Limit offensives. No need to waste troops when the comet will make you troops super powerful later. Use that time to launch a crushing offensive on Ba sing se. And fly over the wall.
-Stop forcing out people, creating refuges. Limit brutality against local populations .
-Stop ruining the environment just because.
-Offer protectorate status to individual towns and cities. They can keep their benders and local leadership, but have to give taxes and some fighters. Play off towns vs towns. Like that town that hates kyoshi would accept if it means they could go against the island. Or the barbarians vs the snotty elite. Offer this to the sand benders as well, as long as they give passage for our armies. They are too economically irrelevant to be a threat otherwise.

-Make travel safer. Get rid of the monsters. Construct roads and bridges making travel safer.
-On the day of the comet, fly over the wall of Ba Sing Se with a elite force. Get into the palace and take control of the King. Leave him as a puppet ruler, married to Azula. Azula and the King will be the leader of the Ba Sing Se protectorate. Also have Iroh go there to be her advisor to keep her in closer check.
-The Dai Li will be reorganized into a earth bending army collaborator force. They did so in canon, with far less reason.
-Zuko can pick a fire nation girl. Have to keep the native citizens happy.
-Important children and those of collaborators will be raised in fire nation schools. Educating them to be loyal to the fire nation. Rich families like Toph's would naturally be targeted for such. Benders will be trained as well and loyal ones can join the army.
-Encourage new bending techniques.
-Use the brain washing of Ba Sing Se on prisoners who haven't already accepted the offer. But limit the use of it.

Force them to your mercy by exporting those efficient machines that can only be powered by firebending, along with workers to man them. Once they've become reliant on firebending generators, start mass exporting immigrants. If they threaten to block immigration, withdraw all of your firebender workers. Have the immigrants start breeding like rabbits to increase the fire nation foothold in other nations. The water tribe would probably be the first one to get enough of a fire nation population to start pushing for a new form of government. Once the tribe chief system is dead, firebenders will be able to start pushing out the native population.

Proud of these posts. Makes me wish Avatar actually had more pragmatic overlords instead of villains who were crazy or stupid.

She's more of a sponge to soak up abuse.

Convince Land and Water Tribe to implement a property tax and sales, then strongly encourage them to colonize everything square inch of their land. Forcing the Air Tribe to either pay taxes or become extinct.