He deserved better Sup Forums

He deserved better Sup Forums

hello beautiful

Unironically what's wrong with his face?

He's American. They all look like that in the future-past.

he is outer space alien

Brother got all the looks

That's no excuse for being a rhombus voldemort or for wearing pixar lamps on your head.

lmao

>you will never feel those sharp teeth on your dick while you feel those saggy jowels
why

Christ, user.

I don't remember this scene at all.

>He

DAMN, Maggie Gyllenhall looks like THAT!?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Ben Quadinaros? A timid Toong, Ben Quadinaros was a Podracer pilot from Tund, a hidden world, located in the mysterious Tund system. Considered to be a rookie pilot, Quadinaros nevertheless joined the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace that took place during the final decades of the Galactic Republic. Piloting a BT310 quadra-Podracer that featured four separate engines, as opposed to the more common two engine setup, Quadinaros prepared for the race in a hangar located at the Mos Espa Grand Arena, where the Boonta was to be held. Quadinaros explored the hangar for a brief time before setting off to move his Podracer onto the starting grid. His starting position was on the grid's back row. As the Podracers prepared for the race, the Troig race commentators Fode and Beed conducted the opening ceremonies, introducing the pilots, including Quadinaros, to the cheering audiences.

Eventually, the race's host, the crime lord Jabba the Hutt, arrived in his personal viewing box, and waved the start of the race. However, Quadinaros' pod failed to ignite its engines, leaving the Toong stuck on the starting grid. He wasn't alone, however, as the Human pilot Anakin Skywalker also stalled. However, Skywalker was able to fix his Podracer and fly onto the track, while Quadinaros was left behind with a crew of pit droids. When the droids did all that they could do, they left the grid and Quadinaros tried to ignite his Podracer again. Instead of zooming off of the grid to join the other racers, the Toong's power coupling failed, which caused the energy binders that held the engines together to deactivate. This ended up causing Quadinaros' engines to rip off of the cockpit and fly into various walls and structures inside the arena. The race was ultimately won by Skywalker.

He was a shit podracer, and I never actually knew him. No idea why I told you all that Luke.

>those teeth
Nah he's British

>Eventually, the race's host, the crime lord Jabba the Hutt
write new shit lucas you fucking hack, I do in fact remember fucking star wars

quadrinos a bitch. i got the n64 bundle with podracer in like 3rd grade and he fuckin sucked.

There has to be an underlying truth for something to be funny. Your joke isn't funny at all. Saying it looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal is funny because it looks like her.

is she a good actress or just eye candy?

I miss this meme

LOOK AT THE TOP HIS HEAD

This was well done. Especially the end.

fpbp

So did he change his name to Quad-a-rinos before or did he just happen to have that goofy name and decided to go with 4 useless engines as a meme?

Ben Quadinaros is actually Snoke. Dude had warp reduction surgery and got his confidence back by sparring with Darth Maul.

he needs some nice slippers

>The prequels had good alien desig-

Was looking for this exact post LMAO

>his
That's Maggie Gyllenhaal user, she's beautiful

Wtf is with all these fuckers named "Ben" in these movies? You're in the middle of space where every other dude is named "Sebulba" and "Bossk" or some other crazy ass shit yet "Ben" is the most popular name in the galaxy for whatever reason.

What do you mean? She got to be Rachael Dawes in The Dark Knight. I'd say her career is doing fine.

The Dark Knight was ten years ago

Her career is dead

Phantom Menace was 1999, she had a good run m8

His action figure will sales never be beaten by Ms. Swan from the new flick.

Delet this