I saw a girl IRL with bare midriff like this yesterday

I saw a girl IRL with bare midriff like this yesterday.

Any other characters besides Kim who have that design?

I'd thought that kind of thing went out of fashion in the mid oughties.

>implying Americans actually know fashion

That girl from 6teen

Lapis actually

Bare midriffs are my fetish.

this show man...

I miss midriffs. It was a thing in the 90s that just kinda disappeared. And it'll probably never come back because of that cancerous tumblr mentality of "why should I work to attract mates? i'm entitled to all the benefits with no work on my part."

You sound like the sort of gentleman who both puts a lot of time into personal grooming and developing rapport with the opposite sex, while also keeping a finger on the pulse of the fashion industry.

Thanks. I also do my own taxes.

More like ''I attract mates just by existing and baring more skin gets me groped by the gross ones.''

I know, I miss the first series.

Reminds me of Sabrina the teenage witch

Bare midriffs are back in style. Tons of grills have been wearing tops like that this year.

If you have a bare midrift fetish beach towns are your best shot

I haven't seen any around here. I'm guessing we'll still have to wait a while on the cargo pants though.

I know I'm in the minority here but I have a lot of fond memories of women's cargo pants, I thought they were cool

Reggie from rocket power

Ayy

It came back for a while a couple of years ago, but it was coupled with high waisted stuff so you just get a stripe of skin near the ribs than the full midriff

OP here, yeah it was like that

Such a tease, fuck

Only the tiny fraction of girls who were physically active and had tone looked good in them anyway. Probably why they went out of style.

They make two-piece gowns like that too so you might see a chick in one at like a wedding or something.

depends on the city

And how

good example of THICC desu

The midriff is under appreciated.