Injustice Thread: Road to Joker Edition

Bane/Cold/Scarecrow Reveal: youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=XTBCU7AxwKo

Since we have the base roster figured out, it's time to start speculating on DLC. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/848580805496512512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Road to Joker
They should just confirm that /myguy/ is in it.

I always had a feeling he'd be the last reveal. His resurrection is probably gonna be hyped up.

I hope Joker and Scarecrow get resurrected as metahumans

who is the dude to the left of cold?

Evil Superman

I wonder what the story reason is for Damian going back to being Robin

Black Adam

hmm, no ras al ghul yet?

Is that Black Adam on the bottom left? I like that he has hair again but Id also rather their designs stay a little more consistant

Snyders superman from the justice league flick.

There's still 11 more characters left to reveal? Is this the base roster? Because this is a pretty good sized group of characters.

Why would you even want him? Besides we've known the full roster (outside DLC) for some time now

Nope, it's Joker + Darkseid + Nine DLC characters

I don't keep up with vidya news too closely, but I remember there being a roster leak a while back. Is this all still in line with that? If so what's the rest of that leak look like

Oh. Well I guess that's still okay.

He's not in the base roster, and I doubt he'll be DLC.

9 of those characters are DLC, and another is Darkseid, who's a pre-order bonus.

Roster leak has been on point. So the last spot goes to Joker, the rest are DLC/Darkseid

2 of those characters are Joker and Darkseid (pre-order ex.) and the other 9 are DLC characters yet to be revealed.

Who's left on the leak that isn't announced yet?

Despite it being confirmed he's not in the main roster, that is a good question.

He narrated the Announcement Trailer so it's surprising that he hasn't even been referenced since.

I think that might be because he's involved with Joker coming back to life.

Joker and the Mr Freeze premier skin

Was that confirmed to be Ra's? I thought that was only speculation.

That was never confirmed to be Ra's, and they said Cranston, who narrated that trailer, isn't actually voicing anyone in the game.

Paraphrasing here but he distinctly says:
>every time I enter the pit, I come out stronger

What DC character who happens to sound like a grown man would say something like that?

...so, when's Booster?

Synergy :^)

Could be metaphorical.

Mobile game exclusive

Maybe they were talking about an armpit and it's one of the already revealed character's fetish and by stronger they mean sexually empowered

I actually wonder why they are keeping the joker to the end. It's not like he is a new character or someone people are dying to see.

What can he even do that would make him an interesting character? Other than summoning Skeets and flying around.

But don't get me wrong, I love Goldy as much as the next guy.

>someone people are dying to see.
He's one of the most popular villains ever, user, of course people are dying to see him

Premier skin for Johnny Cage

He could be a premier skin for Damian if they make Ra's a manlet

Because him being alive is gonna generate hype and chatter. Especially if they change him up by redesigning him or giving him powers.

He is one of the most *FAMOUS villains and I don't see anyone dying to see him.

>I don't see anyone dying to see him
That's because most of them don't even expect him to be on the roster.

I don't know about hype, but I do think a lot of people will be confused about why he is alive. Though, I don't think they are going to care much like they didn't care about GA and BC being alive.

user, the leaked roster has been passed around. They do know that he's in.

If NRS teases how he got revived, it'll cause more intrigue and theories than confusion.

>I don't see anyone dying to see him
Where do you even live?

Lots of people were surprised by Scarecrow so I'll agree to disagree

Forcefields, energy blasts, and Skeets alone would make for an interesting character; just look at how MvC adapted shit like MODOK.

And this is a roster featuring Scarecrow and Captain Cold. Don't give me that "what can he even do" nonsense.

Some people still don't believe in it, but a lot of people know about it and passed on so many times in twitter.

Bad examples. They butchered Scarecrow (in a good way) and Cold is the only character with a freeze ray in the game so he's fine.

A bunch of characters are already doing what Booster does. Especially Beetle and the Lanterns. So NRS woukd probably have to give him new abilities.

Hey now, Cold is a Flash level threat

How about time shenanigans, like what Lab 0 pitched with Isaac back on the Skullgirls indiegogo? Add in some Phoenix Wright-ish slapstick and you've got...

...well, something a bit outside Boon's wheelhouse, I'll admit.

>I don't see anyone dying to see him.
Come out under the rock you live under and you'll find a lot of people like and want Joker.

Sup Forums is contrarian, remember this.

Show me these "many" examples of people wanting him.

Sup Forums absorbs waaaaay more DC media than the average person, and thus gets sick of overexposure significantly faster than the general public. I wouldn't fault anyone for being tired of the Joker, but even people outside the casual market still love Joker. I certainly fucking don't, but there we are.

April 1st would've been the perfect time to reveal the Joker.
Instead we got a lame ass wonder twins gag.

Joker most likely is gonna get revealed in a Harley Quinn story trailer

He actually has a point.

There is hardly any demand for him and I believe that many wouldn't even care if he was included or not.

God I hope it's this week so they can just get it over with

>no one will care
Nice meme

This week is Selina's Gameplay reveal

twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/848580805496512512

>Grodd
>Bane
>Captain Cold
>Scarecrow

This'd be a rad team up book

That's just a stream

Does that mean a trailer or a stream?

Then, give that guy his examples. I believe it would be quite easy for you if what you are saying is the truth.

If it were a stream it would have said the time of the stream and use the #Watchtower hashtag

A trailer

Not gonna spam this board with screenshots

Fuck. Hopefully that's not all we get

Sure...

>nu-harley

When will this character design die?

Kek, just admit that you have nothing dude.

It's not like they're spamming Boon's twitter but they're around.

Want me to post links to all the fake Joker reveal trailers?

So, somebody on Reddit posted a "leak" about the story.
Want me to post it so we can laugh at it?

Sure, go ahead Ao3 doesn't have good fanfics anyway

No one denied they are around and you still haven't shown me examples of people dying to see him. Also, that guy know already that the joker is included.

Alright. The guy posted this 3 days ago and claimed to be a tester:

>•There will be a time total of 20 chapters in the story, Batman being the only one who gets two chapters.

>•The story mode character order is, (Batman, Blue Beetle, Cyborg, Flash, Green Lantern, Cat Woman, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow, Deadshot, Wonder Woman, Fire Storm, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Dr Fate, Swamp Thing, Robin, Batman, Superman, Supergirl).

>•I will go over most of important parts in the story - Batman Sends Cat Woman to the Society to see what there plans are. - Scarecrow starts as Dr. Crane in the story, and was recruited to make fear gas, but after he accidentally got some into his system he committed suicide and due to the amount of the toxin he had in his system, it brought him back as the scarecrow we see in game. - Damian will have the Robin costume in the batman level, but will go back to his premier skin "Nightwing". During his level him and Bruce apologize to one another, and Damian puts on the Robin suit on and goes with Batman, Supergirl and Superman to Brainiacs ship. - Dr. Fate sees that the battle with Brainiac will kill many innocent civilians and tries to stop Batman and Superman, and breaks his helmet in the process and leaves the fight to fix it. - Supergirl will fight Brainiac and defeat him, seeing no other way Superman kills Brainiac. After Batman puts Superman in jail, Kara becomes Powergirl, no longer wanting to be related to Superman.

>•There are many deaths in this game: - Blue Beetle (Gets the beetle ripped of his back by superman,Doesn't die but left virtually powerless) - Dr Crane - Deadshot ( explosive in his head will activate) - Gorilla Grodd ( Superman freezes him, then shatters him) - Brainiac ( Heat visioned by superman) - Catwoman ( Killed by Grodd for her betrayal) - Swamp thing( sacrifices himself to protect earth)

>Thank you, the story is really good and I know you will enjoy it as much as I did.

This such a weak example. Give us a better one.

Do it. I'm quite bored.

This unfortunately is underwhelming.

Man, this doesn't explain much, it's all over the place hardly told anything. What a joke, doesn't even reveal Ivy role in the game

Yeah. Nobody in the thread I found it in was buying it either.

Yeah, I will wait until some other person can create a more belivable leak

>No Joker
>"Nightwing premier skin"
Obvious bs is obvious

>netherrealm stops supporting the game after all 9 dlc characters are released

you know this will happen. they wont even announce a season 2 pack

IVY TRAILER WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There are several more characters who should appear in this game, basically, old members of Superman's Regime: HawkGirl and Raven.

Anyway, Injustice seems to follow the classic formula of "movie trinity":
1º) First one, good guys win, but the villains are still at large.
2º) Second one, bad guys defeat the good guys.
3º) Third one, villains defeated and happy ending.

Well, following this formula, I guess the ending of the story is quite predictable. Basically, Brainiac is destroyed, but Superman and Cyborg takes control of his tech and uses to regain control of the planet. Batman tries to stop it, but he's captured and several of his partners are killed. So, the Regime is restored and becomes more violent than last time; basically to punish the humanity for betray them. Batman is imprisoned and tortured by Superman constantly. And to make things worst, Superman prepares a plan to attack the Earth of the duplicates who defeated him first.

Yeah, his premier skin is Red Hood

Why would they? 9 DLC characters is enough, and they'll take close to (if not more than) a year to release

Sure, Jan

>am I fitting in yet guys?