What are some good documentaries on sports doping?

What are some good documentaries on sports doping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U
youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russians

When has the USA ever been third place overall in the Olympics?

Some butthurt russiashill had to have made this

>it's not fair we can't use steroids

Block headed mongoloids

Icarus (2017)

The HBO mockumentary Tour de Pharmacy

Winter Olympics

Every country is doping, some are just worse at hiding it.

You think all the giganiggers winning the 100m sprints got there through hard work? Come on now.

Lance Armstrong did nothing wrong.

well they have a point. white men generally can't out-perform black men in strength / endurance competition without cheating

He got caught.

Any of the olympics.

Its true though. All professional atheles juice, and you're a moron if you think otherwise.

if you do any amount of exercise, and aren't an idiot, you realise that these inhuman training regimes are precisely that: inhuman. they would destroy a natty body by simply overworking it.

performance enhancing drugs allow for a shorter recovery period.

>Amerifats don't think that they also have state-sponsored doping

especially when it comes to sex.
that's why black guys never go down on women - because they don't have to.

This is true.

This is also true.

would also recommend/10

When was China ever 2nd place at the fucking winter games? The images makes no sense as it's probably drawn by an anti west Russiaboo

except when it comes to fighting or weightlifting, or any any sport except for running and basketball.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9YL04v-J5U

just keep him on the bike.

I liked it

Must be the same butthurt russiashill that made this retarded polandball ripoff.

Um no sweetie blacks are good at running and thats all they are good at.

>probably
I can't imagine a way to make it more obvious.

what is this picture supposed to imply?

is your poopy ok? you seem sore.

without your Niggers you're nothing

ahh, the natural drug-free American athlete

>black athletes
>winter olympics

lmaoing at your life, sun tanned turdboi. the only thing niggers will ever be good at is running (away)

T-I-G-E-R-S

>except when it comes to fighting
remember when they called mayweather/mcgregor because the potato was too fucked up to lift his gloves and was ten seconds away from being murdered

>niggers beat our little white asses at competition and then go fuck our women in celebration

Master race indeed

Oh so the ones were they're 9th instead of 10th all time

>Soviet Union =/= Russia on any creditable medal table

Michael Phelps and Mark Spitz are both white, user.

russians: the most pathetic white people

>20 years boxing experience vs cross over mma fighter

how much of a brainlet could you be?

Amerimutt pls

Daily reminder Russian women will literally prostitute themselves to American men to escape their shithole of a country

>Michael Phelps
yeah that cunt can swim. did he deserve 23 gold medals for it? did he fuck.

at least they are white

The Olympics are the most pointless thing tbqh

>mad

god fucking damnit thread derailed in under 10 replies

That wasn't exactly a fair fight. That's like putting an actual potato up against an actual Irishman. The Irishman has been honing his potato-killing craft for decades, whereas the potato is simply a potato. Never stood a chance.

Bigger Faster Stronger cucks Carl Lewis for 5 minutes.

Do polfags actually believe russians arent doping?

>won 23 events
>didn't deserve 23 gold medals

??????????????

do you believe americans aren't?

Their argument is every one is doing it so it's unfair that they were caught. Ironically the same defense the Jewish baseball player Ryan braun used when he was found out

Yes.

It's pretty clear that everyone dopes. China went from being utterly irrelevant in every swimming discipline to dominating the field within ten years. They're already ninth in the table despite only competing for the past nine events.

this is what you get when you train really hard on a bicycle

this movie is gold

Russians are the most savage white people even their women start fights with eachother for no reason.

>starting fights with each other for no reason isn't pathetic

Found the urban youth

S E E T H I N G

That’s such a nigger tier argument
>everybody else be stealing and doping and shiiiiet so I can too nigga

West Euros are pathetic, Russians are not they are the most masculine alpha whites left on this planet. The simple fact that their voices are much much deeper than high pitch girly european suckers proves it.

>that pic

As fucking if.

kek notice how all the americans are n*ggers

>that pic
obvious setup

>RUSSIAN MEN AREN'T AGGRESSIVELY HOMOSEXUA-

youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg

As an American, I hereby declare that you are to stop using the internet, and get back into your gulag. Failure to comply will be met with lethal force, namely a dronestrike. The drones are honing in on your location as we speak.

>there's unambiguous proof, given by russians themselves, of government sponsored state intelligence agency involved doping
>but it must be those amerimutts making things up again

I love these edits

Yeah, I would have liked seeing your living breathing nigger turd fight McGregor by MMA rules.
That subhuman ape monkey wouldn't have lasted a single round.

>mongol rape baby happas
>white
They're more mixed than burgers

But this cartoon is aimed at Russia, can't you read even a 1 frame of comic, user? Even if it's Russian-made it's falseflaggin Poland. Those edits are disgusting btw

GAWDAMMIT BEN YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

i want 0.

the only funny one.

this meme is infuriatingly reddit
why don't you people realize you ruined a good thing? that whole sphere is redundant.

stealing isn't a competitive sport

They're fucking hysterical you putin cock sucker, the original comics are fucking terrible

That's just the meme lifecycle

>waah! waah! this meme hurt my feelings! g-go back to r-reddit, meanie! waah! i'm white! waah!

I am pretty sure that most of the best athletes in the entire world use roids
Especially noticable during those female swim competitions

>original face (the only good one) nowhere in this pic
>rest are reddited memefaces with 0 context LOLAMERIFATS

rolling

*Physical competition, even then not nearly all the time, and virtually never at intellectual competition

>americans complaining about russians
Just like that one time where we got Lance Armstrong disqualified for doping... oh wait

Are you mad on account of my styling on you, faggot?

>t-t-this meme is so reddit! please stop posting it bwaaah!

No, but you certainly seem mad enough to feel the need to defend yourself on an anomyous imageboard.

Rollerino

I don't believe a black man has ever won The World's Strongest Man Competition. I usually don't even see one.

I'm Pole, so definitely not a Putin cocksucker and by edits I meant how they treated original idea of countryballs - these face edits are disgusting and terrible in comparison to the regular countryball style, I was talking about aesthetics

So American niggers are mad that they don't get to win the winter Olympics? I swear you white boys are funny. Crazy thing is I know an American white boy drew that.

White boys watch out all that salt you got gonna melt that snow.

I think steroids should be allowed and even encouraged at the top level of competition. The people competing have a choice on whether or not they want to do it and look at what it did for baseball.

>IT'S OUR TURN!
You're embarrassing yourself, Boris.

by this day its just white flag :)

absolutely S E E T H I N G

also the artist is russian

goddam frenchies knew their tricks too damn well

is this just racism?

rolling for 8

Well l guess Putin can beg Trump for it.

oh fuck, god saves israel!

Its ruskie butthurt

OH NO NO NO

I like Russians and they deserve respect, but on the whole their cultural mindset is that of serfs under god-given lords (especially & ironically under communism as well) so they have a mafia state.

> russian
> white

> I'm proud to be a white russian man!

>stop posting things that make me mad
no