RICK AND MORTY HATERS BTFO

RICK AND MORTY HATERS BTFO

washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/12/01/a-depressed-fan-tweeted-at-writer-dan-harmon-his-heartfelt-response-left-many-on-twitter-in-tears/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_with_top_mostshared_3_na&utm_term=.c80b7d30af8b

How does it feel to hate on Rick and Morty now, bigots?

>people on twitter crying about something
Color me shocked

neutral because it's a show for kids and I'm an adult

>show involving tons of sex and drugs and profanity
>for kids
pick 1, dumbass.

Depression is a made-up disease for bored middle-class white people that have absolutely no challenges in life, so they have to pretend that not committing suicide is a challenge.

this. Imagine if Alexander the Great or Wiliam the Conqueror blamed all their problems on "depression". What a bunch of fucking pussies.

"Depression" is for numales and soyboys

really? dan harmon is depressed? whoa, he seems so happy and content with his life
nah just kidding hes a sad drunk who chases women half his age and he probably sent that tweet trying to slide up in that chicks dms for some sadpussy

hes probably depressed because he eats a shitty diet, just look at his fat ass

or maybe he's just a retarded low-functioning manchild

>im depressed
said every fucking normalfag ever. get back to me when he's spending all day here, jerking to traps and watching anime.

shut up dude, attractive people with girlfriends can be depressed too

But depression is real you fucking spergs. Sometimes people are put into situations that they unwillingly or with little confidence found themselves in, even at times preyed on by fucking assholes out there and that is depressing.

So we just going to forget these same people drove a woman to suicide two days ago?

>depression is real
at best only 1% of """depressed""" people actually have a physical defect in their brain. 99% of "depressed" normies just had a bad week and need happy pills to feel better.

Jewish psychiatrists will prescribe these mind-altering drugs like they're candy. Literally all you have to do is say "I feel sad all the time" and boom: you get happy pills.

shut up, anyone who questions the fag agenda deserves to die

please ignore that fags are 5 times more likely to molest children

PICKLE

RICK

It is real but massively over diagnosed and is the go to excuse for lazy and anxious people. Most of these "depressed" people don't have a chemical imbalance, they're just too comfortable for their own good. Depression is a luxury to most. I do feel bad for the people truly suffering from real clinical depression, constantly living under the shadow of these idiots.

Reddit have Rick and Morty, we have The Leftovers.

>implying any of those things make the show more mature
You have to be 18 or older to post here kid

>le depression competition
Shut the fuck up faggot.

>these same people
...Rick an Morty fans?

retard, it doesn't make the show "mature", but it prevents it from being suitable for children

Lol but if this generic shit advice came from anyone else it would do nothing.

Rick and Morty actually gives me depression.

It's like an outward manifestation of Dan Harmon's pitch black soul, bitter and cynical about everything. And the heart of the show is not funny, it's not coming from a "good place", it's an incredibly cynical show to it's core.It attempts to deconstruct and devalue everything while having a few moments of "sentimentality" one/two times per season to attempt to alleviate this grinding obsession.

he's famous so you have to listen to him.

I don't think you know what suitable means

I don't think YOU do, children should not watch programs with swearing and gratuitous violence

>Harmon's heartfelt response
"Give me money or fuck off"?

Autism the show.

>whether life has meaning? Not up to us.
whatever helps him sleep at night i guess

incidentally, reddit loves the leftovers

why are people comparing reddit and morty to the leftovers?

dan harmon doesn't actually have a heart, or a soul, he is a hollow husk