Archer: Dreamland

So, are you hype for this? Not really looking forward to it?

I want to be excited, but the only time I laughed in the trailer was at the "It's slang for detective, so, not an insult," at the end.

Though I also liked Cheryl clocking that dude with a wrench and then laughing because she's my waifu and there's something wrong with me.

I don't see the point in caring about an extended dream sequence.

I like noir shit, so I'm pretty stoked.

I didn't realize how close it was getting.

It's only PROBABLY an extended dream sequence. It also may have implications later on in terms of Archer's attitudes towards people and things. And it might be entertaining.
Same here.
What is it, three days now?

I honestly stopped watching around season 5. I'll probably go back and catch up since noir seems cool but otherwise...ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Season 7 is solid once it gets going.

5 and 6 sucked dick but 7 really surprised me

Definitely gonna give it a try

4 = 3 > 2 > 7 > 1 = 6 >>>> 5

>because she's my waifu and there's something wrong with me
You have problems, user.

How can you miss best girl by that much

I'm not sure. I didn't like Vice very much.

I would both bang Pam and hang out with her. But for some messed up reason Cheryl makes my heart melt.
Vice (season 5) is widely recognized as the worst season. 6 was better. 7 is great.

>Vice (season 5) is widely recognized as the worst season.

Yeah, and my concern is if the quality will be similar since Dreamland seems like another stylized serialization. Unless it isn't, then I'm just just worrying about nothing.

I dob't get why Archer has continuously tried ongoing or flatout serialized plots when everybody agrees they're convoluted and kill the comedy. The show is better off at doing standalones that invoke continuity. This is why I'm really happy Rick and Morty is going back to standalones.

If I were anywhere else I would honestly wonder how much genuine concern one can have over how much they may or may not enjoy a 22-minute long animated comedy show.

I barely remember anything from the previous season other than the ending.

The only way it could be salvageable is if they finally reveal Sterling's father. I remember the last extended dream sequence they were close (he was dying from a cobra bite or something) but he woke up too early. I'm liking the vibes but hate the idea that it'll all be a waste of character/plot development.

Calm down. Asking if the season will be good or not isn't a life or death question.

I thought the women on the left was Carol when I saw the promo.

Was hoping for some role changes even if Carol is the most annoying.

They're out of ideas and have nowhere to take the original incompetent spy organization so they've been doing the crazy shit since.

It's Cheryl. And not annoying. She's wonderful.

Hey, wasn't there some other show the same people were working on? All I remember is some butch punk rocker women or something.

That's Lana, isn't it?

Assuming user means "on the right," it's the actress Archer is falling for in season 7.

Well depends it'll be Archer development for sure. Possibly the characters will be developed off screen in some kind of Archer hears them in his coma cliche.

Ah shit.

I didn't like her character that much, but her voice makes me rock hard.

Archer seems like a good fit for the genre, so yeah, I'm kinda hyped.

I didn't really care, but then we watched Season 7 I'm netflix, and had my faith in Archer restored.

>I'm Netflix
Sure I am, autocorrect.

>we watched Season 7
Who'd you watch with, user?

Wife. She's the one who found Archer.

Oh shit, what's up netflix. Big fan.

Archer hasn't been good since season 3, episode 2. Everything afterwards (excluding parts of the most recent robo-Barry episode) has been shit.