Was he the only good Marvel CU villain?

Was he the only good Marvel CU villain?

Yes

He was terrible.

Felt like an injoke the whole time.

Loki is good. Ultron was aight despite the memes.

Loki, hella and ego we're all fine villains

t. Peter Parker

Ultron seemed like such a great villain in the trailers

"Does anyone have any orange slices?"

He was literally fantastic.

1 Vulture
2 Zemo
3 Loki

Then I guess Hella, and last but not least Ego. Honorary mention to Ultron who had a lot of potential but the director ruined everything.

Only people who like Loki are Amerikwan girls who go gaga over anyone with a limey accent.

Other than Vulture, I think the last decent villain in a capeshit flick would have to be...Zod. Christ.

Loki is way better than him.

At the very least the Vulture wasn't a planet eating cloud with a face

I forgot about Zemo (shows you what I thought about Civil War...), but you're right, he was pretty good.

He was named like two times during the whole film, so not surprised people forget his name. If we put all his scenes together he probably gets less than 5 minutes of screen time. But I guess that was the point, he wasn't meant to be in your face.

People that shit on Ultron most likely don't read comics and think he is just a big evil robot.
The core of Ultron is being an AI with massive daddy issues.
In the comics it revolver around Hank Pym, in the movies it's Tony Stark. The scene where he loses his composure for being compared to Iron Man and cuts someone's arm of and then apologizes is great.

you can shit on the film but the twist with the voice mails was great

Zemo, Loki, Vulture, Hela are the top ones.

Zemo was fucking garbage.

Oh fuck the contrarian is here to ruin everything again!

every time

All of them are shit.
Maybe they'll make thanos the mc of IW and get a developed villain, doubt it though.

It's not my fault you think a shitty guy who's plan is fucking retarded is a good villain.

>Loki wasn't developed
Spotted the brainlet. That was exactly what Thor 1 was

Here you go OP. I wish Sup Forums would track down the maker of this so we can see it updated.

>MCU review: whore edition

You know how fat guys describe everything with food analogies?

What is user implying here lads?

I can't even fathom the butthurt this causes.

I bet you didn't like the Bourne movies, either

Loki was only a good villain in the first Thor movie

G U A R A N T E E D incel replies

It's going to be glorious

Him and Tony's uncle

've earned it.

This must cause some absolute assblasting

He really wasn't a villain in the later movies. He cries in Avengers and wanted to be defeated but was afraid of Thanos so he had to invade Earth.
He cries when Malekith murders his mom.
He cries when Hella destroys his home.
He will die after giving Thanos the tesseract.

His life is a tragic hellhole.

Is Loki, dare I say it /ourguy/?

I liked him the best in... Thor 2 I think?
Many will argue he was a hero but that's what was good about, trying to figure out what he was up to this time. And the end proved it he was no hero.

Haven't seen them

typical soyboy

Says the bitch boy who thinks Zemo is a worthwhile villain.

You enjoy sucking dick for a living. Go ahead, watch the Bourne movies, come back to this thread, and tell me how you much you liked the first one. I will wait right here for you.

protip: I bet you won't like them because you are made 99% of soy and 1% made of spoiled cum

you will never be a man

Is she implying she fucked them all? Christ that's like 10 dicks on the least.

BEST MCU VILLAIN COMING THROUGH YOU USELESS FUCKING PANSIES!!! NOT SOME JEW LIKE MAGNETO, NOT A LITTLE BITCH LIKE LOKI, NOT SOME RACE TRAITOR LIKE VULTURE!!! NO, THE RED SKULL WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD AND FUCK EVERYONE WHO GETS IN HIS WAY!!!FACT!!!

Whew lad, those are some homosexual projections. Are you ok there? Do you need a safe space?

He could have been the best villain if the actor wasn't an asshole piece of shit that refuses to play a Nazi role

fuck this faggot and fuck you for being a namefag redditor piece of shit, get filtered and die

The villain from Iron Man 1 was great.

Loki is a pretty good anti-hero. Hiddleson chews scenery everytime he's on screen. Ultron had a lot of potential, but there were too many quips. It took away his meance.

The movies have same the flaws that Marvel comics have: their villains are pretty mediocre. All of their best villains they can't use because they're all in the Fantastic Four and X-Men Universes. So what you have left are mediocrities like Ultron and Hela. They're usually able to make them work because they're written well and acted well, but the characters themselves are nothing spectacular.

They're the opposite of DC in that DC tends to have mediocre heroes, but fantastic villains.

You gotta give them credit where its due. They took this thing, and made it an entertaining and recognizable villain.

Ultron quipping was the one case in the MCU where it was appropriate, because it was Stark's brain patterns.

Zemo was garbage tho, and his plans were retarded. It all fell to place because of randomness and luck which is fucking stupid

And even as impressive, they took THIS subhuman monstrosity and made a proper villain out of it.

If you ever watched the spider-man cartoon you would know Vulture has always been a fucking joke.

It was incredible to see how they turned him into a real character in Homecumming. The movie was awful but Vulture was marvelous.

t. Brainlet that doesn't understand Zemo

He won, his plan succeeded. The Avengers dismantled after civil war.

>Loki is good
stop with this meme
he's not

Did you watch it soyboy?

Good rankings. Everyone forgets Zemo, but he was fantastic. I've seen folks say without a hint of irony that he's the worst villain and just makes me laugh. Brainlets, the lot of them.

Yeah, exactly. It's become fashionable on Sup Forums to hate on Marvel films, but they do a really good job of taking really generic comic villains and making them far more interesting then their comic versions ever were.

How did his plan succeed? Tony stark protected captain america from the general who was in charge of "the raft" when captain was on a rescue mission to free the people who were put there, captain america even told tony about his plans in the letter he sent him along with that phone? So how the fuck did his plan succeed because they ended it on okay terms meaning there is a possibility of them assembling again which they do in the next avengers movie.

>How did his plan succeed?
Stopped reading there. Did you even read my post? The avengers dissembled. That was his goal, to cause infighting.

Its because of Zemo that the heroes get defeated in Infinity War.

He divided them into two groups who still are on good terms, that's not what "Crushing an empire" is and if you really think that is the reason why they get defeated by fucking Thanos in infinity war you are retarded

You are a fucking idiot pal

Meanwhile, DCEU can't even do Luthor/Joker well.

says the dumb fuck who thinks failed one dimensional plots are good

I honestly felt the Joker had the same issues as Ultron.

Good actor behind it but the writing was dog-shit

The difference was that Marvel was trying to improve a character that wasn't that great to begin with.

WB/DC took an iconic character that has been proven to be easily transferable to film and threw up all over it.

Never thought about it like that. Makes me think