Childhood is when you idolize AVGN

Childhood is when you idolize AVGN

Adulthood is when you realize Board James made more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsib0OFqbt0&list=LLvg57TM-HImze00-dRnO5mQ&index=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want Bootsy back
fuck Mike

His magnum opus. Spiced with Bootsy themesongs.

i dont know, he's honestly always been best at casually talking about horror movies

So then go post on you pathetic estronaut

>6:10
>*organ swells*
>Bootsy? Mike? It's me!
>It's Board James!
>It's BOAAARRRRDD JAMEEESSSS!!!
kino

>it done don't be on muh picshur box
Grow up, faggot.

>tfw we will never know the truth about losing the Bootmeister

James' wife and Mike demanded he be fired when he was arrested for messing with his gf's daughter, but he got off on a technicality due to a chain of evidence fuckup.

Monster Madness is his true patrician kino

i had to watch it again kek

What the fuck was that sponsored bullshit video of Charlie's Angels he just put out? Shilling for some garbage phone ap... Jesus this is what it has come down to...

I can only assume AVGN videos have been demonetized, so he has to use a sponsor.

Yeah I can't see AVGN being YouTube friendly anymore.

Adpocalypse.
The videos themselves no longer pay anything.

Making YouTube money isn't what it used to be.

I've heard the tales, but I just can't accept it.

Been rewatching these as background noise at work all week. Comfy af

>tfw you got the board james lore on your first watch

Why even do Sonic 06? It was done to DEATH 10 years ago... but no, let's release not one, but two shitty videos about it!

Hmmm...

Probably because fans kept requesting it.

I'm not really a fan of him reviewing newer stuff -- and by newer I mean post PS1/N64-era. Though, I did like Big Rigs.

I never understood this image the "show" is "Mike & Ryan" so James is a guest, making a non-regular appearance and my hair is fine you guys

bullshit

It's his job. He's got to make money.

James has simply sold out, but I don't hate him for it. He's got a family now.

I kinda doubt it desu

It's this fat fuck's fault.
>runs a company that promotes youtube channels
>sucks Mike's dick until he agrees to hire them
>immediately starts driving a wedge between Mike and James
>insists on private meetings with Mike so he can fill his head with hot air and leave James out of the decision making process
>gets Mike to fire Bootsy
>"he just doesn't work for the channel"
>tells Mike that Cinemassacre needs a third person again
>"I know! How about me?!"
>tells James to just go and play with his VHS collection while he and Mike do the real work
>everyone hates Mike and Ryan; channel starts failing
>wormtongue's Mike into bullying James to make a new AVGN episode every week to pay for Ryan's deep fried mayonnaise habit
>"featuring James Rolfe"

Where's that holiday spirit, Sup Forums?

Let's take a moment to remember better times.

what yall think that room smell like? what the average weight in that room is?

F

I always kinda wished Kyle was the Bones to their Kirk and Spock, not the Scotty.

Justice for Bootsy when?

Holy shit! I just noticed they are so fat, that they pressed against the wall and it almost caved in!

Jesus, that has to be set wall, right.

They never found that poor girl.

Every episode of Board James is better than the best episode of AVGN.

she is in Mike's crawlspace

Reported.

He's been making too many AVGN's lately, and it's been showing in quality.

I loved Board James so damn much. It's a real shame he killed the character.

The main "problem" about Board James is that it has continuity unlike the AVGN. I could literally go right now and watch the Silver Surfer or Karate Kid episodes and I could enjoy them 100%. With Board James on the other hand, I have to watch the entire series just to be able to enjoy, let's say, the ouija episode.

behind the He-Man action figure shelf there is a false wall that leads to said crawlspace. Exercise caution and keep your eyes open while in there, it is dark and the floor is littered with loaded pic related.

>that moment when you realize Board James is a prequel to AVGN.

Demonetization and the realization that if he only makes 2-4 AVGN episodes a year, the character will slowly fade away, and if AVGN dies, so too does Cinemassacre.

why god

James is only in it for the money now. He honestly ran out of passion by 2009, having reviewed all the shit from his childhood. Everything since then was mostly games that were shit but he likely didn't play. This year, its straight up semi modern games that are shit and he absolutely never played.

youtube.com/watch?v=zsib0OFqbt0&list=LLvg57TM-HImze00-dRnO5mQ&index=10

The Ultimate Soyboy

who is he?

James literally said it wasn't

Board Kino some might call it

Han Soylo

heh

Board James is absolute kino and Bootsy is a national treasure.

Source: your ass

Will this years Christmas video top last years for worst video? Last years video was so bad he had to do a commentary over it to explain it.

I would unironically buy the board james BR.

Yeah. It was disappointing compared to the one the year before. That was fun

Mike is insufferable. Usually doesn’t contribute any original insight but think’s he’s profound as shit. Also shoehorns a legend of Zelda reference in completely unrelated subjects.