If so powerful you are, why leave?

If so powerful you are, why leave?

>proceeds to get his ass handed to him

fpbp

Why didn't he bring Obi Wan with him to the fight?

obi wan probably would have been btfo straight away

He could have hung back with a blaster, or waiting until Sheev was distracted, or just thrown pods, or just killed clones to buy Yoda time. He survived fine with Qui Gon's help against Maul.

Sheev only one-shotted those other Jedi's using a moment of surprise, and Obi was better than them anyway.

Killing Sheev was way more important than killing Anakin. Padme could have done more good by going to Mustafar alone.

there is no logical reason to not go 2 v 1

Star wars is fucking gay

You mean Sheev would be btfo, the Senate was a high ground haven

>Palpatine and Yoda fighting on the Chancellor's platform as it raises up out of his office into the Senate Rotunda.
>Obi Wan is standing way up on the highest Senatorial Pod 200m above their heads.
>*distant yelling* "Its over Emperor!"

>why didn't Yoda try to kill Vader instead of hiding in a swamp

/thread

Because I have to take a shit, and no amount of Jedi or Sith fuckery is going to stop The Load when it needs to be dropped

Vader was de-powered from getting burned up so, yeah, Yoda would have btfo him. Then he and Obi Wan could have gone after Sheev again. Or just crash a fucking Star Destroyer into the Imperial Palace.

The Jedi were controlled opposition.

>tfw probably could recut the prequels into an entire season of an Always Sunny spinoff

After Obi-Wan kicked Anakin's ass and Yoda realized he couldn't take on Sheev alone, why did the two of them fuck off to a desert and swamp to hide for twenty years? Surely they could have gone after Sheev again in that time period.

Lol, and he literally said this to a Sith Lord.

Everyone in the thread is asking the same question.

>you were supposed to be the one to reform tax policy

How did Yoda get all the way to Sheev's office- apparently without being detected?

he's a small guy

Did you watch the movie, dumbass? He was going through the pipes.

why didnt yoda just find his lightsaber and climb back up to fight sheev
gave up way too easily

force invisibility, it's a master level light side power that was only achieved by yoda and a few others

2U

Soldiers were turning up. He needed to go in there with Obi, then he would have been fine. Sith Lords are Obi Wan's speciality.

Does he use this to sneak into the female jedi in training changing rooms while invisible?
Does he jack off? Does he sometimes get cheeky and grope their butts and watch as they wonder what's going on?
user these questions need answers

You've memed well.

They thought that they could wait until Sheev died from old age

him and obi split up. obi went for anakin.

Anakin was about to become the strongest guy in the galaxy so someone needed to stop him. Obi Wan weakened him so much that he was no longer a real threat

He didn't know he'd fight in uneven ground

When I saw this in theaters people actually started applauding and laughing at this scene.

He had already got his darkside power bump. He wasn't getting stronger 'by the minute', he was getting stronger with the pass of time, just like before.

this. But seriously there was no good reason.

Yeah, I know. But they shouldn't have done that. Obi going off across the Galaxy instead of doing this:
in the Sheev/Yoda fight, is stupid, and suggests that they didn't even want to win.

Yoda is the most powerful being in the Galaxy. When he rapes he doesn't go invisible he just does whatever he feels like, often violently, often in full view of the public.

I clapped.

I loved this fight solely because it was fucking enjoyable to see Palpatine just love being an evil fuck, throwing Senate seats like a mad sorcerer.

That said, that fight should have been cut from the movie. It just detracts from the Obi-Wan vs Anakin fight too much.

obi wan got btfo by doku twice, what good would he have been against palpy

had to turn in his badge and his weapon

he could do this:

>Sheev is stronger than Yoda
>gets thrown into a hole by a cripple

Why didn't Obi-Wan go with Ahsoka to kill Palpatine and get Yoda to go and try to deal with Anakin?

you really think obi wan would do something so uncivilizized?

It does give you a handle on exactly why the Emperor was so feared in the OT. Darth Was hot shit, but sheev was like a late-series DBZ villain when he was pissed off.

He did it to save his own skin, so i assume he'd do it to save the galaxy.

wtf is a sheev

Vader is the chosen one

Which presumably means he is stronger than Yoda

anakin would have rekt yoda easily

Anakin>yoda>obi>Anakin?

I guess you missed the lighting electrocuting Palpatine too.

>ywn see art of Imperial propoganda depicting Sheev honorably battling against the crazed arch-traitor Yoda.

Anakin>yoda=sheev=-obi
only won on a technicality due to having the high ground, and sheev cheated by using gravity and spamming objects

unnecessary risk, siths don’t play fair it’s a huge advantage

I'd like to point out that Yoda jobs every single fight he has. He's worse than Boba Fett.