We need the Rock but with less charisma

>we need the Rock but with less charisma
>Say no more f.am!

go to bed dwayne

>Rock
>charisma
LMAO! He is a fakeass tryhard.

Why does the pebble hate based Batista so much?

Literally nobody likes The Rock as an actor but 17-22 year old asian women.

Why the Marvel kids get so crazy with this thread? I do not care about any of them or capeshit, but this thread, the avatar thread and the sushi guy are one of the few good things here lately.

>we need the Rock if he could actually act instead of just show off

you ain't fooling anyone Dwayne

Why do redditors love this meme actor so much? is it because le turd jokes?

>Reddit thinks this is about capetrash
He was in the only movie Sup Forums liked all year you mooks.

Why are you talking about Sup Forums like you're part of this board, blade tourist?

He had tons of charisma in Blade Runner 2049. He should wear glasses and grow his hair out more often.

cringe

>we need the rock but with actual acting skills

Oh so it is blade plebs

Yeah... we are indeed meming an actor with very few roles, one of which happens to be Blade Runner. Are you one of those DC Pajeets I've heard so much about?

He's definitely got more range than the rock, this quiet character in Blade Runner gave him a lot of room to show off a bit if his acting and then Guardians if the galaxy lets him have fun, compare to the rock that plays the rock in ever film he acts in.

Where are you getting this idea they're similar in any way from?
I don't get this meme. They are completely different in every way I can think of.

>we would like John Malkovich but we're running on a really tight budget
Say no more, senpai

Has The Rock attempted a role that wasn't action or comedy? I just can't even imagine him in a role like Sapper Morton

>with less charisma
i fucking laughed

>we want The Rock but with actual talent
>I got you senpai

Oh look its this dumb fucker again. Stop reposting this thread every fucking hour you dolt

Because Bautista can act, instead of just playing himself.

It's criminal it took this long for such an actor to find his true calling.

>we need The Rock but actually likable
>we've got just the guy

Dwayne pls

>We need a black comedian but we can't afford Kevin Hart or Dave Chappelle
>Here you go. No refunds

>no one has posted the image yet

Every single fucking day you make this shitass fucking thread, i will eat your anus with my fucking feet if a could you fucking fagieass chink.

The Rock wouldn't fit in as ANY of Bautista's roles at all, and you know it, retard.