About to book my ticket for The Last Jedi, where should I sit?

About to book my ticket for The Last Jedi, where should I sit?

1st open seat row x in between the crips

That one single couple seat in row N you lonely faggot

What are the hearts for? Designated blowjob areas?

Are you going by yourself

They are not for OP, that's for sure

>book couple seat
>oh no my gf got sick and now she can't come!
>recline across your two couple seats enjoying the height of luxury

>couple seat
What?! Is the meme true?

Yeah, they're wider seats without an armrest between

WELCOME TO AMERICA

*claps*

Wait a minute: you’re really not kidding?

Where's the seating for designated shooters?

why tf is it so asymmetrical

My kinoplex has switched to only couples seat policy, so I have to drive 4 hours to see movies at an old cinema

Are you from the USA? Are you going to wear a bulletproof vest? How about a tactical helmet? Are you bringing a gun yourself? Will you clap at an inanimate object at the end?

it's just a cute way of calling fat seats

You should sit in a theater showing Three Billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri.

No I'm 100% serious, I believe AMC Theaters is the one that does this

To make room for the showers

OP What Cinema chain?

we all know where you can fit your mobility scooter

Yes, to my shame i went to go see guardians 2 on my own, and the seating plan didn't show which seats were couples seating... I ended up sharing one with a 60 year old man. It was really comfortable but a very weird cinema experience.

Somebody redpill me on singular "couple seat" in row P. Besides destroying the nuclear family further, what do the jews gain from this?

this

I'd damn better get a blowjob if I'm losing the privilege of a proper fucking armrest

The parking lot.

Are you going to see it? Oh wait you're too poor and the exchange of your nigger dollars makes it 1000 euros to see this piece of trash, but hey! Maybe abdullah will plow into the theater using a truck. Always read the silver lining.

>No designated anvil area to be utilized during intermissions
>No avian area, not even for falcons
>No designated shooter row, not even one fucking seat
>No pits of horror
>no diamond mine
>No normal showers, gay showers, penis inspection showers, or zkylon B showers
>no in-theatre rotisserie, in fact not even a fucking delicatessen or a bakery
>no sniper towers
>no snuggly beds for singles, couple, multiple couples, gays, lesbian, robots, or Australians
>not even ONE fucking parking space for your car

What a shitty theater OP.

It's the gay couple's seat. It's just a peg so you can stack your decadent polygamist husbands on each other like lego.

Clearly once a seat is taken it no longer has the heart. So somebody reserved the couple seat to the left of that couple seat.

So is your answer yes to all of those questions?

What the heck, my theater was sold out a month ago, how are there still seats for this movie?

I ordered 4 seats. 1 in front of me. 1 at each side of me and 1 for the middle between those 3.

If someone sits in my safety zone I paid for I will call security

In the microwave

So it's literally an excuse for the Jew who owns the theater to skimp out on installing armrests while charging patrons more?

It means someone purchased one half of the couples seat (since they're still charged as individual seats), and is gambling with the odds that the theater won't get full enough for someone to choose to take the other half
They are hoping to get an empty seat next to them, probably for food or some shit
But it's possible they'll have to sit next to a complete stranger with no armrest in between them

It’s 2017, you can be in a couple with yourself now.

incestuous gay siamese twins

He probably doesn't live in pozzed shithole full of bugmen.

Because it's a screening at thursday 2:45pm when most people are still at work

Some people like to cuddle with their partner while watching a movie user
there's a market for it

>designated speed dating cuddle seats
What a time to be alive.

Now I see.
It truly is the ultimate game of chicken.....
May this reckless lunatic find God before he gambles it all and loses

Someone has booked half the couple seat on the left for his wife. And he has booked the seat behind them so he can watch her with a stranger, it's cinema cuckoldry at its apex.

If you're going alone, that single center seat row N

If you're bringing a friend, book them couples' seats row Q. I can't tell if this thread is some sort of bait or not.

What?? Don't go!! Are you from reddit by chance?

>booking a couples seat with a friend
that's gay user

In your car

>He doesn't have a friend to go see star wars with

Seeing movies alone is totally fine, but cutting down seeing a movie with a friend gives no benefit.

can't wait to be Tuesday the 12 and i'll spoil all this cucked board lmao

Fuck nu-star wars

>still having friends in 2017
just admit you're gay fuccboi

low quality bait, why would any of that show in the select seat screen?

This was the WORST collection of fucking memes of all time, I'm lad they're dead

>having to buy individual seats for a movie
Am I in an alternate universe or something? Any theater I've been in you just walk in and sit where you please

They often do assigned seating for big films that will likely be packed out

If you don't pick D 4 or 5 you're a chump

All theaters I know of have moved away from that and changed to assigned seating because it's more "fair" and stops people rushing to their favorite spot before someone else gets there when the doors open

>sitting that close to a massive screen

what, like an animal?

he going to see a Star Wars film on thursday night previews, he'll be one of many lonely faggots