No Questions For Iron Fist Cast Allowed!

comicbook.com/2017/04/02/iron-fist-cast-doesnt-answer-questions-from-singapore-media/
>Iron Fist may have made its entrance into the Marvel Cinematic Universe over two weeks ago, but the controversies surrounding the show still continue to haunt those affiliated with the production.
>Most recently, the cast and crew were on hand in Singapore to promote the show, but at a scheduled media stop on the press tour, a peculiar rule was crafted that prohibited the media from asking any questions to the cast members in attendance — Finn Jones, Jessica Stroup, and Tom Pelphrey.
Holy kekaroni.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/03/23/wonder-womans-lack-of-armpit-hair-sparks-feminist-debate/
refinery29.com/2017/03/145425/wonder-woman-armpit-hair-photoshop-twitter-reaction
avclub.com/article/margot-robbie-deserves-better-suicide-squads-sexis-240618
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/05/suicide-squad-s-retrograde-misogyny-the-trials-of-margot-robbie-s-harley-quinn.html
dailydot.com/parsec/suicide-squad-harley-quinn-sexism-david-ayer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm liking the show.
I want my whole generation to die, making a ruckus over stupid things.

>not allowing Best Boy Ward to answer questions
Rude.

I know right?

I know the show upset a lot of people, but for someone that had zero exposure to Iron Fist I enjoyed it. If anything, it encouraged me to look up some Iron Fist comics afterward and I got introduced to Immortal Iron Fist which is fucking schweet.

Not the best show but to say it deserves the lashing it's getting in the media is unfounded.

>it encouraged me to look up some Iron Fist comics afterward and I got introduced to Immortal Iron Fist which is fucking schweet.
I've been telling everyone that asks to just read Immortal Iron Fist instead. It's how I first started to learn about the character and it's obviously much better than the show.

If we killed every generation that made a ruckus over stupid things there'd be no generations left.

The problem is not people lashing out on it, the problem is that those fuckers are shitting on Iron Fist because >muh racial representation and advocating for unnecessary ricewashing.

pussies at least the BvS cast kept doing interviews

ProfessorAnon?

The BvS cast weren't accused of being genocidal, racist and Hitler incarnate though.

No we'd just exterminate Boomers and Millennials

I'm not going to fault a show just because the book is better. I still liked Daredevil even though Man Without Fear is better.

The books are usually better anyways. The only instance where the movie is better has been Civil War.

how quickly we forget

Lol it is freakish how you recognized me.

The fact we forgotten it already means it wasn't nothing more than a few click bait articles which mean nothing to the broader public.

The show definitely isn't as good as Daredevil or Luke Cage, probably on par with Jessica Jones at worst, but I do not see the total ass handling it's getting at all. I refuse to believe that it is all just the whole race thing as I have more faith in people but what else are people hammering it so hard for?

Is this really news? It's not like sports where the media is obligated to get post-game pressers, right? In those situations people actually get fined for not doing it.

I literally just read > and I can't say I've ever seen anyone else use "schweet" on here before.

How many issues of your comic have you scripted so far?

>because I forgot it, it means nothing!

What kind of retarded logic is this you fucking idiot? Did your mom try to aborting you or something? Is that why you think what you typed makes any sense?

>implying I said I
Who the hell accuses BvS for being the Trump of capeshit nowadays? Fucking nobody, that's who, you piece of shit retard.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a racist/whitewasher/whatever than to speak and to remove all doubt (in the minds of the press).

That is some absolutely fascinating that you could pinpoint me from a single word. Also sorry for not picking up with the Slott thread in a while. I was sick for a couple days which led to the thread stopping (also I was getting REALLY burned out on Slott). I'll see if I can pick it up again tomorrow with more David (the only reason I want to continue).

Had 6 out of 8 but at the time the last three were pure unadulterated garbage. Right now I'd say 1+2 are as good as they're going to get for now but 3 and 4 are in the heavy revision phase. It's taken me a long while to get better at thinking visually and also writing a story without plot holes or contrived moments is hard as balls. Still working on the story bible and plotting out all the events that happen in each major story. After I'm through with that,
I break those events into issues and try to allot a specific number of pages per moment.

Especially when you can't talk for shit.

Let's not forget Finn Jones was driven out of Twitter after he tried to say the show wasn't being racist.

I'm pretty sure it's a combination of the controversy being the first thing anyone's ever going to associate this show with, and the fact that even removed from the controversy entirely, it's a pretty big step down from even the weakest MCU offerings. By most standards, it's still an alright show, but because it's coming from the same studio that brought us DD, LC and JJ, it's being held to a higher standard (maybe higher than is actually fair, all things considered).

Very very very well said.

Fucking savages

>nobody
>if I dont know about its not happening

again you are fucking retarded, did you not see the articles from Wired and AV Club talking about how JL trailer repeats ALL the mistakes of BvS? People are still being bitches about it you tard, leave your basement you fucking failed abortion.

>Fucking savages
It was only one girl in her early-mid twenties.

Oh, I had figured that you finished it all. I'm still getting caught up, so no rush.

And my offer to provide editing services still stands if/when you decide you want to make use of them

That is literally all we have left.

You're just arguing for the sake of it now, bud, I pity you, take your hurt feelings and stop posting already.

No one is accusing Justice League of being the Donald Trump of capeshit.

JJ is the best of them all. I would say from an objective look at IF it is thr worst. I enjoyed it but there was very little post production on it. The first two episodes had almost zero music and it needed it, a lot of the editting was lazy as fuck. It had flaws but i enjoyed it nore than Luke Cage, but i can't get into rap and black culture. I'm from the canadian prairies, i only know indians this way

How the hell do you fuck in life this hard to have such a shitty opinion.

I assume you mean that i think JJ is the best. There is a pretty even split on critics on who thinks is best DD or JJ. To anyone who deals with depression JJ hits a real cord that is rarely seen, bloodlines is something that does well too.

>they arent literally saying its trump so I win

holy fuck are you retarded?

People are literally saying that WW is sexist because no armpit hair:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/03/23/wonder-womans-lack-of-armpit-hair-sparks-feminist-debate/

refinery29.com/2017/03/145425/wonder-woman-armpit-hair-photoshop-twitter-reaction
You are a moron. You think that if you dont see it, its not happening.

>I'm from the canadian prairies, i only know indians this way

>Nothing happens outside of my own little world, the posts

>People are literally saying
>People
Getting pretty loose with your definition of the word there, eh?

>well I dont count this site so it doesnt count!!!
>they arent people to me!!!!

wtf, your arguments are getting more self centered and nonsensical

>two websites dont count because I said so

You are a baby of a poster. I'm embarrassed the other user has entertained you so much.

>Ctrl+F
>no results for conservatives, trump or president
Try again.

Feminism lashing out for such a trivial matter happens with all capeshit nowadays, but no DC movie had one like Iron Fist's. In fact they were celebrating, and are still, Harley Quinn since Suicide Squad.

Go ahead, bud. Tell me how libtards are still saying BvS is literally Trump like the article you posted, or Justice League for that matter.

>Feminism lashing out for such a trivial matter happens with all capeshit nowadays

Please show me the feminist backlash to Iron Fist

>In fact they were celebrating, and are still, Harley Quinn since Suicide Squad.

Oh okay, going with alternate facts now are we? People literally said SS was sexist you fucking idiot

avclub.com/article/margot-robbie-deserves-better-suicide-squads-sexis-240618

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/05/suicide-squad-s-retrograde-misogyny-the-trials-of-margot-robbie-s-harley-quinn.html

dailydot.com/parsec/suicide-squad-harley-quinn-sexism-david-ayer/

And I still cant believe you cant get past the "Well they arent saying the three words that I am counting" argument. Its for children.

Stop being a marvel shill.

>Sup Forums: this show is shit
>some internet tabloid: it's also racist
>Sup Forums: oh fuck best show ever fuck off cucks
Bravo Sup Forums, bravo

> or Justice League for that matter.
>after two articles saying WW from JL is sexist

wow, you are a special kind of retarded

>because people arent writing the same headlines over and over again means they dont believe that its Trump anymore

how does this make any sense to you? So the fact that no one is writing headlines about Reagan anymore means no one has any bad feelings about him anymore? Thats what your logic is implying here.

I don't think there's a controversy. I think it's just that the show's pretty bland and Daredevil Season 1 set a pretty high standard after the shitshow that was Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter.

I'm surprised Agent Carter got good reviews in the first place considering how much it shilled its main character. Seriously, it was like Eragon all over again.

Holy shit, you guys. I'm not the person you've been discussing with. I was making a little crack since sjws screech about these things like animals instead of people.

Calm the fuck down.

>no one is comparing the DCEU to trump!
>get shown articles where they insult the DCEU for the same petty things they insult Trump over
>NO THAT DOESNT COUNT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT USE THESE THREE SPECIFIC WORDS REEEEEEEE

>im not the same guy I swear
>I just waited this long to say so because....

>Please show me the feminist backlash to Iron Fist
My bad, rewording it to SJW, shit goes hand-in-hand so I assumed you would be smart enough to understand it.

>a few clickbait articles
>vs. a the most bought costume in 2016, marketing to the roof and 3+ ongoing
Yeah, people hate her!

>s-shill!!!
Man. If you're in for a company wars dickriding then I'll drop right here. Though it's definitely my fault for taking a clear bait.

AoS is good.

Carter was just a pleasure cause Atwell i so enjoyable to watch.

Good. The human race has completely failed.

The amount of samefagging in this thread is disgusting.

>show me the feminism
>we-well not feminsm b-but SJW!!!

so to you saying someone is racist is the same as feminism? You ARE retarded.

again going with the
>THESE ARTICLES DONT COUNT CAUSE I SAID SO
and
>Well some people like her, so that means no on can hate her!!!
arguments

absolutely pathetic

Why the fuck is our generation so dumb jfc

>these examples dont count because I said so

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Give it up, with those words right there you admitted you have nothing. The other user bested you. Go to sleep child.

I keep thinking that's Oliver Queen.

>Everyone who says something I dislike is actually the same person

Learn to see a joke when it's made, autists. I haven't even seen the fucking show so I have no stake in this.

a-are you autistic user? You seem to think that if people stop saying something they dont believe it anymore. You also seem to think that if one group of people like someone, then another group of people cant hate that same person. I'm not even memeing, I knew someone who was autistic who thought the same way, it was all or nothing for them. Either the world all believed one thing or not, there was no idea of different people believing different things, or any idea of feelings existing if they arent being said.

Hope you're enjoying it, my dear.

I would've just bitched about muh Danny/Misty so maybe thats a good idea

Ok, BvS might have been the Hitler of superhero movies but there's no way it was as bad as Trump. That's just fucking click bait hyperbole.

>BvS might have been the Hitler of superhero movies
Explain yourself.

BvS biggest offense is how poor it was handled in almost everything. It was bad, yes, but not nearly as terrible to call it the Hitler of movies.

>Explain yourself.

>Ok, BvS might have been the Hitler of superhero movies but there's no way it was as bad as Trump. That's just fucking click bait hyperbole.

>That's just fucking click bait hyperbole.

>hyperbole

Just like Hitler wasn't wrong about anything but fucked up in the execution of his goals

I agree that Batman vs Superman kind of fell on its face. But how the fuck does AGE OF ULTRON have more acclaim than it?

are you guys autistic? he was obviously making a joke.

You're a cheeky one.

Brand recognition from the studio and franchise of course. MCU sells more than DCEU almost by default.

Thanks for the (you) I guess my autistic friend.

Ha ha, Gen X and Y remain.

I look forward to a world rid of krusty grandpas and shitty little kids.

A groovy, awesome, radical world.

C-Can us society recluse Milenialls join your paradise world? I-I don't take much space.

My rankings would be
DD1 > DD2 > IF > JJ > LC

Same as you, I really don't like black culture/people/media. Hell, my mom hasn't even finished Luke Cage yet. "Too niggerey." she says. Then again, I just had it playing in the background while playing vidya. Only way I could plod through the whole thing.

My rankings would be
DD1 > DD2 > IF > JJ > LC

Same as you, I really don't like black culture/people/media. Hell, my mom hasn't even finished Luke Cage yet. "Too niggerey." she says. Then again, I just had it playing in the background while playing vidya. Only way I could plod through the whole thing.

Patrician taste right here.

I've yet to watch JJ, but Luke Cage has been the weakest show far.

Jarvelous

>AoS is good.
kek

I'm glad Legion blew it out of the water as soon as it came out.

AoS is good, and we've all pretty widely acknowledge it's been good since Season 2.

As for Netlix
DD>JJ>LC>IF

Arrow dropped off in quality in season 3 and I don't know if it's recovered.

The Flash crash and burned in Season 2.

Legion... you know, I'm not quite sure I like Legion, but I can solidly say there's nothing quite like it on TV.

>AoS is good, and we've all pretty widely acknowledge it's been good since Season 2.
>we
Your 3 person circlejerk doesn't count, faggot.

Stay mad, retard.

AoShitters are always so voluble.

It's not my problem if you don't like it, I'm just saying the reception of the show went up, in terms of both critics and viewers.

Please do, user.

It has been consistently great lately. I guess I'm the third user.

>>Iron Fist may have made its entrance into the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Heh.

Only cause ur pretty.

>Ranking all Seasons
1. Daredevil Season 1
2. Luke Cage (Cottonmouth and Diamond are polar opposites and amazing).
3. Daredevil Season 2
4. Iron Fist
5. Jessica Jones (I still really enjoy this series despite ranking).

I really like Agents of Shield. I dropped it after Season 3 and I didn't wannna continue cause my main man Ward is no longer in the show. They fix that yet?

>JJ is the best of them all.
It's one of the worst series. Absolute fucking garbage.
>m-muh relatability
Just because a handful of people can relate to a shit show doesn't make it less shit.

That's usually the case with Mark Millar adaptations.

>Mark Millar writes supbar crap
>Hollywood kind of digs the idea
>Director makes it good
>Mark Millar swims in cash drinking Grant Morrison's tears

edgy

I just finished it and enjoyed it
ward is best boy

>Ward
>best anything
What a great taste you got there buddy.

You got an artist or are you going to write and draw your comic?
You got any contact?

Just want to say this.

In pretty much every single MMA gym across America you'll find a spectrum of race and ethnicity all training and learning from each other. American Top Team has the first openly gay female champion and a Bosnian refugee. AKA has produced the first Mexican heavy weight champion and is the home of a black champion.

White dude does kung fu and everyone loses their shit.

I find it fucking hilerious.

>They fix that yet?
Some what by the finale.

But even without Ward this past season has been great from start to finish.

Yeah the irony is kind of painful.

Because he's white.

Irony Fist

So... Iron Fist honestly isn't bad. It's not great, but still, it's getting a bad rap. I just hate how seriously it's taking itself, you know? Danny is more often than not the fun Defender. I want the Luke Danny bromance! Luke all serious, Danny light. We can't have all 4 goddamn defenders brooding all the time.

Thank god. The MSM is out to slander Iron Fist, so they have no reason to talk to them. Fake news always spews hate for things they don't like to try and destroy it.

Iron Fist is the best Marvel show ever made and Defenders will be even better. Fake news should hang.

Gen Y IS the Millennials you fucking retard.

>So... Iron Fist honestly isn't bad
it's horrible m8