If you can't speak the language, go back to mexico; where you were born and are from

If you can't speak the language, go back to mexico; where you were born and are from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GENTLEMEN

>I don't see anything I want Err
>Yeah me neither
>Burn it to the ground so that others may not have it either.

Pretty much Sup Forums summed up.

CAREFULLY NOW, TAKE THAT STICK, AND AGITATE THE HELL OUT OF THIS SNAKE

OH HELL NO

Get backadero and casho the checko, amigo

youtube.com/watch?v=mkKVixISUgI

I honestly have no idea why this master piece of a show was cancelled when it got near the same ratings south park gets now for 1/50th the budget on a Sunday night at midnight.

GO BACK TO YO MOMMA

What a racist milkshake

Carl is still the best character from an animated series ever.

Hi, I'm Dan from Grim Reaper Gutters. I won't leave until I make a sale.

But you and I know, that she will sizzlin, like fajita meat! HEHEYEAHAHAHA

>I'm goin to Mexico, until all this 'bill business' chills out

>THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Claus, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dinobones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches, and defecated upon, and hurled at predators when wakened by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year. For many were killed.

this

>I have hidden cameras everywhere

HEY I'M TRYING TO GET EROTIC HERE. KEEP IT DOWN

>You ever been raped by a dog? See, I think that's what Hell is like; constantly raped by dogs.

I imagine it was Cartoon Network/adult swim probably still butthurt over the Boston incident. If I recall correctly they didn’t even know they were getting canned, the animation studio told them.

>tfw you turned into carl 5 years ago
>name is even carl

ATHF has the best holiday episodes

>Then yesterday, he drew my bathwater and he gave me that look like, "Hey. I wear running shorts!

>Remember when I got my first pubic hair? And I've been collecting them ever since. Here Frylock, I made you a shirt, 100% pubic hair. I figured you for a large, but I made it extra large cause I know it's gonna shrink in the wash. That's right. I want you to wash this with the rest of your clothes.
>Y'know who'd like that? Carl! Yes, Carl would really appreciate that shirt.
>How could you tell if he had it on?

>That's right. I want you to wash this with the rest of your clothes
The way that line is delivered is genius

Which episode was this?