Which one are you honestly more excited for?

Which one are you honestly more excited for?

homecoming, but mostly because I'm a colossal Ironfag from /m/ and I want the Hot Toys 1/6th scale figure of Iron Man's new suit on my shelf.

I have actual negative hype for Justice League.

The only comic related movie this year I was excited for was Lego Batman because I'm not completely retarded.

New Mutants

You're right, you're not retarded.

You're just a manchild.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I'm so indifferent to both of them. Like, I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU, but I'm not excited for it and my expectations are really low, and I'm not going to get myself worked up for a film directed by the guy who did the past two mistakes.

JL definitely.

>Iron Man is a Hisei Era style hero
>Spiderman is a Showa Era style hero
It's kinda fitting in a thematic sense, but it's just Marvel pairing their two biggest mascots together.

More excited for Spidey's movie. DC has better comics though.

>I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU
lol

100% apathetic to all comic movies.
I want Sup Forums to leave.

Spider-Man, primarily because I just have so little faith left in Snyder and really the DCEU. But to be totally honest I expect a pretty average Spider-Man movie with maybe a really good performance from Keaton.

Spider-Man.

go ahead and laugh but that's what most people are going to do

I don't even know how Marvel fans can be that excited for Homecoming.

You should have seen Logan.

I can't believe I'm letting myself get excited for JL

m-maybe it'll be good

Like, I know it's a stupid drone move, but I kind of like the idea of each film feeling like an episode of a show.
You should see how diehard some of the Spider-Man fans are. They just can't see reason.

desu Justice League, even if its bad its new Weve had a lot of spider-man movies and they keep using lamer villains

Why? Supporting companies just to support companies is retarded. You gonna get the latest Apple product too?

>Tony Stark
>MCU
I don't see how you CAN'T see how people are excited

I'm a big fan of Spider-Man and I have a big crush on Tom Holland so Homecoming.

Thor 3

probably and so are most people

Spider-Man.

Only reason why is because the Marvel movies are just like watching an episode of a TV show at this point; I'm just following along with what happens in the MCU.

Spider Man. A 3 hour JL movie of Snyder wanking off to imagery will only annoy me. Though I'm still waiting for the DCEU to change my mind

You're implying that the only things to look forward to in the Spider-Man movie are fucking Iron Man and the fact that it's in the MCU, and not Spidey himself.
I want a SPIDER-MAN movie, not Iron Man 6.

>excitement for a Spider-Man movie
>not Raimi

when will you plebs learn

I don't expect JL to be good, but I do expect it to be entertaining and memorable at least.

I feel like Homecoming will fade from my memory quicker

> Thor 3 > JL > WW >>> Homecoming.
Mainly because Thor is my 2nd favorite comic character.
I see the likelihood of things going wrong with it highest. Really excited for Blanchett's Hela.
Pissed about how un-valkyrie Valkyrie looks. (and I was honestly fine with Tessa's casting)

WW I am mainly excited for Ares.

Homecoming I am excited for Keaton's Vulture and little else.

no one cares who is actually in the movie

like said it's just another episode in a great series

it's the same with Star Wars

When a series gets bland and doesn't improve any of its flaws, and in some episodes actually doubles down on them, I drop it.

I'm more interested in Thor 3 because I want to see what sort of mess it will be and Loki impersonating Odin is neat.

I'm excited for Spider-man except for the scenes that we know are going to be in the movie of "hero loses all his expensive toys and doubts himself."

I'm curious about Wonder Woman, have no hope for JL, and I'm not feeling GotG2 either but I didn't like the trailers for the first one and I still liked it.

Neither, both look like shit.

Spider-Man, bro.

Because it's Spider-Man. I'm not super hyped, and I'm not obessing over it, but I was twelve once.

It's fucking Spider-Man.

Spider-Man trailer already gave away the whole movie and the visuals look really bland.

Justice League, there's at least some mystery surrounding it, and even if it's bad, it still has Snyder's visuals which are always great.

no one cares what you do everyone else still loves it and watches religiously

this is a GoT or TWD level series

Spider-Man, no contest.

Justice league

Homecoming feels like a Sony ruse

>Are you more excited for a shitty movie or an "eh, it's alright" movie?
Gee OP I dunno.

>there's at least some mystery surrounding it

Not really. We know the plot for that as well.

Plus it's just the first trailer. Give them time.

Black Panther

Spiderman, because at worst and best it will be inoffensively bland.

JL will be abysmally shitty however, hopefully a fun kind of shit though like Batman and Robin.

JL
its their first live action movie

we already had 5 spidermans

Justice League

i have seen more than enough of spider-man and just over the him

im just gona torrent both desu

obvious Sup Forums shitposters

This, I'm waiting.

This

Plot leaks aren't the same as trailer confirmations though. In reality most people don't read the plot leaks and out of those that exist many are inaccurate. Notice how they change every time new info is given to us?

obvious mouse shill (you)

The trailer confirmed a bunch of leaks AND they're going for a barebones scavenger hunt story. And as I said, give them time.

Tired of the MCU to be honest, plus i feel like i watched the movie already with that trailer.

Justice League has me more hyped

i just want some decent smash, we haven't had any good smash since 2012

Homecoming is an Ironman movie like Suicide Squad was a Joker movie.

Justice League will be a mess, Spiderman Homecoming will be mediocre at best

we're on a board called "comics & cartoons," user. we're all manchildren.

I see someone has taste. Fucking Demon Fucking Bear!

My 2017 hype list is
Logan>Thor 3>GOTG 2>JL>Homecoming>WW

As a massive Spideyfag, nothing about Homecoming has been particularly enticing, aside from the good costumes and Tomei being a MILF.

Justice League's last trailer looked like exactly what I want the JL movie to be. But I'm staying cautiously optimistic because trailers lie.

On the other side the Homecoming trailer was underwhelming as hell. I'm on the fence whether I'll even bother to see it.

He struck gold once and failed twice horribly. When will you stop sucking his cock. Or at least suck his cock for ash vrs the evil dead

Homecoming is an Iron Man movie like Civil War is an Iron Man movie.

Justice League

Im just not interested in the third 'just starting out/in hugh school' movie start for Peter. Hell ive never been a big Spiderman fan but i would like if he was as established or a big hero in his own right and having him be a mentor to a new hero like his daughter or Miles

Nice list. I would switch JL and Spiderman just cause of Keaton. But i am probably wrong for that cause MCU villains are always hyped and turn out bad...but still Keaton...

Spider-Man game

I'll believe it when I see it, so far Homecoming and Suicide Squad have done the exact same thing, advertise the shit out of a character who isn't the main focus of the film. I bet Ironman gets maybe 5 more minutes of screen time than Joker did.

that armor is beautiful

He only failed once, and not horribly

>Spoiler

What a surprise.

Like RDJ wont have a side arc of him trying to bang Aunt May

Pic related.

He will have a couple of cool lines but be wasted just like Spader, Kingsley, Weaving, Pace, Rourke, and inevitably Brolin.

Iron Man is not really being advertised the way the Joker was. Plus the trailer spells out he won't be involved in the climatic fight.

Justice League, no contest

>muh Sup Forums boogieman

Weaving wasn't wasted.

Neither was Kingsley, really. The character was wasted but he gave it his all both as intimidating terrorist and bumbling buffoon.

Weaving and Kingsley did good with what they were given, but Weaving ended up not even wanting to return and his "death" was ambiguous, and Kingsley was made to be a goofy idiotic drunk.
Like yeah he gave it his all but for what? A shitty twist that immediately sidelines him.

>but Weaving ended up not even wanting to return

Weaving burned a lot of his commercial bridges a while ago. Now he's doing damage control.

Elaborate

Justice league

Why tho. Kid looks inbred.

>Sony ruse

this

Weaving worked on the MCU and on the Transformers franchise to afford dedicating himself to indie projects that appealed to him but randomly decided to talk shit about both. Michael Bay called him out and fired him and Marvel hasn't asked him back since. While the Transformers ship has sailed Weaving has been backtracking on his comments about Marvel lately and claiming he'd return to the role it asked.

Getting pretty sick of spidermeme movies, won't lie. Sucks because I used to love the comics they just suck so much right now, and the last four movies he was in were meh to shit, I don't even want to see his stupid face anymore.

Wasn't a huge fan of MoS or BvS but at least it was a new direction. If I had to choose one to go see, it'd be JL, just because I honestly want to see where they go. Hope it's not shit.

I guess, honestly, I don't care about any of this shit all that much.

I'm more curious about JL since Homecoming seems like an inevitable watch with friends while I'm sure everyone I know will avoid continue to avoid any DC movie like the plague, but the only cape movie I was anything close to excited about this year was Lego Batman.

Spider-Man

Honestly after the seeing the trailer for both of them it's really hard to decide because they both look so godawful.

The only movie I could possibly get hype for after seeing the trailers is Guardians and maybe Thor 3, the others just look like they're going to be so mediocre. I'm calling it now that the last great comicbook movie will be Logan

Logan was the only movie that could be a contender in the the bomic book movie ever. So that is unfair.

I am unsure did Logan usurpe The Crow? I only saw Logan once but...damn

JL, Im starting to get Marvel fatigue, I didint even enjoy Strange that much. At least with JL I know there will be some weird ass scene that will be as memorable as Pa kent's death or MARTHA.

I just realized that I'm not excited about them. The quality of DC and Marvel movies has been shit in this decade

Spider-Man. I've been a Spiderfag my whole life.

Isnt it a bit unfair to compare the 2? Though I will say, Im morbidly curious as to how Snyder will fuck this one up. As for Spider Man, Im more interested in the possible Sinister Six team-up rather than the movie itself

JL. Homecoming looks worse than every spidey film before it, asm 2 included.

>Worse than ASM2
Whoa there user, lets not say things that we cant take back.

Homecoming. But even though I loathed MoS and BvS, I've warmed to the idea of Justice League somewhat. Mostly because of WB demanding that Snyder play it safe for fear he'll shit the bed again.

It looks fun. All Snyder has to do is make a fun superhero movie. It's perfect for his sensibilities. Although if it winds up sucking gorilla cock, you guys are more than welcome to laugh at me.

I don't really feel excited for much of anything anymore because depression. But if I had to pick, probably Spider-man.

I seriously don't understand why everyone's so fucking down on Homecoming.

>Like, I'm going to see Homecoming mainly cause it's in the MCU,

snyder is the george lucas of our time

I've been there, bro. You're never alone.