Ummm

Ummm

Was this a geffen yacht party?

There's no consent laws in international waters

don't blame him or any of these accused I'd do the same thing if I could get away with it

Because of the implication

I'm willing to bet it was

“Hello? Uh guys I’m calling in sick. Yeah. Yeah I raped too many young boys and I think I caught something. Bryan out” - Bryan Singer

He did nothing wrong

Kek

Jew

A rare deep water Jew

THIS IS RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA PLEASE DELETE THIS

More like a butt pirate jew

STAY STRONG -Harvey

I fucking hate Singer, but the level of bullshit coming off that article is astounding.

why would you ever have to rape someone if youre rich and famous?

THIS IS NAZI PROPAGANDA TO DEMONIZE THE RUSSIANS WHO RIGGED THE 2017 ELECTION DELETE THIS

>14 years ago

yeah no. Faggot should fuck off along with all the women coming forward now

>17 year old boy
nice try

What did this faggot think he was on that yacht for anyway?

How long does Ian have?
Could he drag down Patrick with him?

Ian McKellen is still alive?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

JEWS

Ian was a bottom, strongly possible Pat is too

The most sketchy part was probably just the at-the-time 17 year old's lawyer. Singer clearly has a thing for teen looking dudes though, so who knows.
Because you can

Holy shit.

Now if Geffen goes down, "Last Man" Dan really will have earned his nickname.

>Singer allegedly forcibly performed oral sex on Guzman, who repeatedly told him to stop, before he anally raped him, according to the lawsuit.

Lord Jesus have mercy on our souls

Dirty pedo detected
>what is the age of majority
Brainlet pedos need to leave

Well there's still the alleged rape part

if Singer goes down it's worth 100 Louis CK SJW witchhunts

Why? He hasn't made anything worth watching in the past decade.

how? A 17 year old? Raped by a single guy?

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE
IS IT JUST FANTASY
CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE
NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

The Justice League should be the big slap in the face that studios need to learn that hot-swapping directors and causing drama that makes a movie seem muddled up (regardless of whether or not the result objectively plays that way) turns off fans and people don't get excited to go. I wanted to see this movie, but now all this bullshit and then wondering how much of the film will be changed, which parts are who's vision, all just makes it seem not worth watching.

Go to bed Bryan

It's not trending on Twitter. Singer is being protected big time.

lol I mean should I "come forward" and claim someone raped me? seems to be the fad. I would really like to be instantly famous and get money in a settlement. who should I accuse?

You're talking about a think, they aren't really built for strength.

This is probably bullshit, but I'm going to believe it because he's a jew fag

Do one of the "open secret" "everybody knew" people, that way your fake claim sparks a bunch of real ones coming forward and it gets buried in the shuffle.

*Twink

>17 year old boy
That's the best they could get on Singer? Come the fuck on.

That just makes you a power hungry faggot who would do anything for power. Not something to be proud of sweetie boy.

How does a man force another man to perform oral sex on him? I have a hard time believing that men get really get raped desu unless there's 2 other men to pin him down. Penetrating a dry asshole just isn't plausible.

Because a serial child molester should get justice. The evidence is already out there.

We just need to make one of his actual victims brave enough to come forward. We don't need to kill him in one hit, we just need to wound him enough to weaken him.

can still struggle and fight, there is just no way to put it in a guys asshole unless he presents it.

This is Sup Forums. We only care about kino, not justice.

What do all of these rapists have in common?

no Jews

suck my dick user or I'll rape and murder your entire family

now, I'm not pinning you down, but I have power over you, and in your mind sucking my dick isn't as bad considering the alternative

obviously this is an exaggeration, but someone in the entertainment industry would be faced with an analogous choice, "suck my dick or your career is over" is an easy choice for many guys.

Harvey fucking Weinstein

c'mon he's just HIV positive and ran out of money for drugs

why not try to get some off a rich director

this is how this always works

T-bag raped people? That fucking sucks he is so based

The pedo Jew inner circle is more powerful Thant the womyn groping one.

aside from Trump (who never raped anyone) they all are on the political left side?

Holy shit underrated post

Jews

>Roy Moore

>17
>pedo
brainlet ameritards like you need to leave

>trump

proofs please

>there is just no way to put it in a guys asshole unless he presents it.

Raping a guys asshole makes so much more since than the claims of forcing oral sex on someone. I had to stop and actually try to figure out how that was possible. All I could imagine is singer sitting on that guys chest and forcing his dick into his mouth.

>yacht party

>Bush Sr is there

the allegation against him is a crock of shit though
>oh he touched my butt for a photo
Dude's 93 fucking years old in a wheelchair, he literally cannot reach higher

The only people who make that distinctions are pedos looking to call themselves something else.

Roy Moore dindu nuffin

seriously though I find it suspect as shit when a dozen women come out of the woodwork over shit that happened half a century ago, guys who actually do shit like that do it habitually , so there should be accusers spread out through the decades

>oh it's so hard to make an accusation so I'll just sit on it decades until I miraculously find the courage right as he's running for public office

He got married

That was the first one of these where it was so blatant that this has turned into a witch hunt that I figured everyone would wake up. That one pisses me off as well. Yes, some of these guys did some sleazy shit but it's clear they're jumping on this to radically redefine sexual assault to anything they want it to be.

The real question is, if such bs against someone like papa Bush doesn't stop this madness, what will it take? There has to be a "have you no decency" moment at the end of this, right?