>Lucy gone
>Jroc gone
>Bubbles beating women
>Lahey dead
WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qctbMClCFTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show has been unwatchable ever since they made bubbles the main character in season 3

fuckin way she goes

J Roc was the best character yaknowwhatimsayin era era

Bubbles was a great character before and now he's shit. Why did they have to ruin bubbles?

prominence, like a lot of great side characters

Honestly fuck Lucy, she wasn't even hot. Or funny. Bubbles did nothing wrong. Corey and Trevor are the real loses. RIP Lahey.

Honestly the show could still be pretty good if they just have Bubbles fuck off, I don't get why they made him the effective main character, he fucking sucks and should've been a side character at best.

t. someone who didn't see the show during its original run and is just parroting opinions he heard on Sup Forums

>Implying Lucy wasn't just the right amount of greasy skank in the first few seasons

>She wasn't even hot

>tfw so privileged i hated this show because i can't relate to extreme poverty
i just look upon all the characters with disgust and disdain. none of them are funny or endearing in the least. it's just sad.

i'm very sorry canada if you're in such a poor situation that you can even laugh at these characters

>tfw to intelligent for trailer park boys

Bubbles ruined bubbles. Literally. I'm pretty sure the boys bought the rights to the show a few years ago thru the whole Swearnet shitshow and if you watch any behind the scenes stuff you'll see that Mike Smith acts like the fucking ringleader, hence why he shifted the spotlight towards his own character.

Fuckin way she goes boys.

Bubbles started writing for the show around season 4. Him becoming the main character around that time kind of makes sense now.

Yeah you can see the shift bubbles makes after season 3. You watch the first season bubbles was a certified retard now he's some genius. Mike Smith ruined the show

Fuck off, Jamie.

>Watching TPB without Clattenburg

You only have yourself to blame

Just let it die

I noticed that too, in the first two seasons he was just some quiet bumbling goof who just kinda did his own things. They never even specifically said he was Ricky or Julian's friend.

>blaming bubbles

What in the actual fuck is going on in here? Selective memory? Hate for Mike Smith?

It's clear the show took a dip when Clattenburg left. It was watchable after for avid fans, but no show is meant to go 10+ seasons without becoming stale.

Stop complaining and take the series for what it is/was. A low budget goof that isn't going to blow your mind but is comfy to throw on.

Bubbles was always the weakest link and people seem to finally be understanding that.

Without Bubbles, Julian and Ricky's character dynamic sucks. There is no weak link. Take any one of the three out and it sucks.

Scratch that, anything without Jim Lahey sucks.

>Bubbles beating women
He was having an argument with his girlfriend and some cuck at the party called the cops because he was triggered by the yelling.
Cops were required by law to arrest someone, so they took in Smith.
Lucy quit the show before ever knowing what happened, the dumb bitch.

i thought the show turned to ass when they switched to HD

Fuck off, the problem with the show is they use to do dumb shit, and fuck up all the time, but now they are less wacky, and more formula

This

Ill still take what I can get. S 9 was meh and 10 was awful.The rest of S 1to 11 I find stuff to enjoy.

Listen here nigger. Understanding the characters are pieces of shit doesn't mean you can't laugh at their incredulous endeavours and romps.

Has anyone watched the first season of Black Jesus? Clattenburg is one of the producers. It's basically a Trailer Park Boys set in Compton. Don't bother with Season 2 though.

I guess I'll add a trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=qctbMClCFTA