It's been 20 years and their two most popular shows are STILL South Park and The Daily Show

It's been 20 years and their two most popular shows are STILL South Park and The Daily Show.

Can you name a more JUSTed network?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.cc.com/press-release/2017/11/14/press-ed-helms-returns-to-comedy-central-with-cable-news-satire-special-on-december-13
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/united_nations_official_visiti.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> this network is making loads off of 20 year old shows, without having to invest in new stuff
Yeah...i bet the suits at comedy central hate that

More like can you name a more Justed audience.

>Getting fed the same endless trash for 20years

Did they cancel Another Period?

that was a p. good show

not only that but they cancelled the best shows. i still miss reno 911

Miss that logo. It was all downhill after MST3K left, desu.

MSNBComedy

I didn't know Ed Helms was still in television

It's new

press.cc.com/press-release/2017/11/14/press-ed-helms-returns-to-comedy-central-with-cable-news-satire-special-on-december-13

>No more Colbert Report
>Daily Show viewership in the toilet after Stewart left and they gave it to a literal who

Just make as many political comedy shows and see if any stick. How many have been cancelled this year? I swear I see a new show every time I'm watching Scrubs or That 70's show reruns.

Not their fault that conservatives have been a constant source of humor and embarrassment for all those 20 years.

>smug liberals need validation for their unwarranted sense of superiority

>unwarranted sense of superiority
>unwarranted

Is that why solid blue states are the best places to live while solid red states are third world tier?

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/united_nations_official_visiti.html

>white people comedy

It worked pretty well for them for a while, but now it's kind of tragic. They've made so many good shows and yet they've wrapped up sooner or later. Both SP and TDS are getting the worst ratings they've ever gotten and they're still miles ahead of the rest of their original shows. My point is, it's kind of a failure for them that nothing else has stuck. They're pretty fucked atm...

Yeah, I'd much rather live in Michigan than Texas

>t. Third world larper

Never should have canceled Carlos Mencia. They had a great show and they blew it.

KEK

And Nathan For You is still the best show they've ever had. I'm glad it hasn't gotten the Rick and Morty treatment, it can stay low-key forever.

Heh yeah not like those poltards in their echo chambers amirite?

I thought this was going to be some totally cucked Trump shit but it seems like it might be tosh.0 mixed with the onion