Literally 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' the episode

>literally 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' the episode

If you don't like it, don't watch it

So? Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

t.victim

>television show complains about X
>Sup Forums thread complains about the television show complaining about X
>you complain about the Sup Forums thread complaining about the television show complaining about X

t.literally the guy they are making fun of in the episode

Back to the cotton field nigger

This.

>South Park
>relevant

I don't mind the jabs at Trump, but they don't even mesh with reality. He's not bothered by approval ratings and they're higher then ever. He never had any slip-ups calling people niggers or anything besides the silly nicknames he give.

why did they even use garrison as an avatar for him again?

you must separate your political beliefs from the media you consume if you want to enjoy modern media

Who is even still watching this show? Many people buried it last year

why are alright spergs so easily triggered? worse than sjws on twitter

Because he's obnoxious and doesn't give a shit about anything would be my guess.

stop watchng tv. its all just jewish bullshit

>alright spergs
Lel

>literally alt-right pussies whine about everything the message board

How many times are you going to make this shit thread?
Just wait until your parents go to sleep and watch something else, stupid.

>alright
Frothing at the mouth phoneposting faggot

>relevant
Posts a star wars pic.

Both are basically the same shit

kinda funny a show about little rural white kids has become a soapbox for california liberals to boast out their love for niggers

Holy shit can you imagine being offended by South Park in the your of our lord 2017 anno domini?

all of that aside, boy am I glad the Heidi arc is over
literally the shittiest thing they've ever done
really hope they stop doing this recurring plot-theme and go back to each episode being a self-contained story or I can't see myself watching more than a couple more seasons of this

seething

It's an episode that points out it's mostly white people still supporting trump. And that means fuck white people? It's simply a fact.

young high school aged white nerds who would have been anime losers and bronies 5 years ago but got swindled by memes made by russian twitter trolls into being fervent paleo-conservatives and who probably all have dads who listen to rush limbaugh regularly.
source: have a dad who listens to rush limbaugh every day, there is no greater waste of time

Yep.

They were destined to be obnoxious cronical complainers.

Fucking russians.

WITH A LITTLE LOVE

Star wars being a relevant art form.

AND SOME TENDIES

I recall a time when South Park was racist towards non-whites. Truly disgusting behavior from the (((white))) creators, and we shouldn't let them off the hook for their past racism

#CANCELSOUTHPARK
#RACISTPARK

So is this the defense people who are obsessed with black crime stats have always used that 'facts are racist now?'.

>he's this triggered but I'm sure he's so successful

"Damn alt-right, why do you have to take Sup Forums from us, we used to be such a leftist utopia of rational speech and thought"

THE FIRES IS ALL TRUMPS FAULT

The problem isn’t that South Park is making fun of Trump or white people, the problem is that South Park is now just following the rest of the media and is no longer shocking. Much of the appeal that South Park had was the whole controversial element of the show, but now it’s just been reduced to Steven Colbert level humor.

Shes gonna end up with Kyle next season

Heidi is now more of a main character than Stan and Kenny. In fact, when was the last time Kenny had any kind of involvement in anything? Cock Magic?

I didn't care for the episode but I am happy that such a low effort plot managed to trigger so many the_donald redditors.

Because someone has to fight against this anti-white garbage.
Why can't you pussies stfu about Trump?

Please leave our countries then.

>it's a trey and matt make fun of overly sensitive white people that fell for the trump meme pissing off overly sensitive white people who fell for the trump meme
Mission accomplished.

Great episode. Great season. Fuck white people.

>make fun of disabled people for almost a whole episode
>one little Trump cameo
>people lose their shit

Spbp

t. soyboy

White people: South Park is so tame. It's lost its edge.

Also white people: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Sup Forums wanting its safe space again

What makes a sperg alright? I've never been alright with sperges. If i ever met a sperg who was alright than i wouldn't consider him a sperg

yep, whiteys are autistic losers who think they're better than others because of their pig skin

Hate to play into their cliché but he was a better choice than hilldawg

Someone explain why the white american male, usually in his 20s, is so damn offended and constantly triggered? Is it false flagging or are men in america slowly losing their balls?

>It's a SP triggering episode
>But it's not even funny it's more like, "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"

I wonder what group is posting in this thread

>white american male

This is like a triple oxymoron.

>Fuck white people and fuck drumph
So I guess that's the gist of the episode and I can just skip it?

Why do Amerimutts even support Trump? He's just another Jewish puppet like all Presidents

>Says incredibly nervous mohammad for the 180th times

Yep Muslims are better than Kikes, Kike playtoys and Kike supporters like you

>Muslims are better than kikes

>Yep Muslims are better than Kikes

I hope Russia does it again.

I have no idea what's going on.

I'm legitimate, half Cree Indian (INDIAN you fucks, not native american, not original people or any of that shit) and I have no idea what's going on. White people trying to take away my pride? ("Hey hey, we RESPECT YOUR MESSAGE).

Bitch fuck off. We're tough people and we can take it. I swear to all fuck what we're most offended by is you white fucking fucks that just go "oh you're so hurt."

You fucks have a victim fetish. You fucking scumbags.

It's not the alt-right that get's triggered it's r/the_donald. The altright calls Trump a kike cock sucking jew most of the time.

Muslims are much more easily offended than white American men and nobody makes fun of them. It kind of seems like 'not being easily offended' usually just translates to being a bitch who everyone steps on.

>"CANADA IS GONNA NUKE US!"
Canada doesn't even have a nuke.

Muslims just kill at random, kikes kill slowly and painfully and also use muslims as their puppets to create division

>picking cotton and hard labour bred blacks to be literally ninjas backflipping off 3 story buildings, over moving cars, and dominating all white sports
I'm pretty sure you guys already did that with results that backfired. I'm on blacks side dude, that one black guy that shot that cop in Texas juked him like in basketball around that pillar, and slaughtered him like a pig. No way I'm on whites side, even for the vaginal jew. I've seen enough teenage black kids knock out grown white weight lifters to on world start hip hop

Write it in proper english
0.01 cents have been deposited to your account

So let's get rid of the first problem first, enemy of my enemy'
Trump is doing 4D chess in the middle east right now

Where in the hell do you think you are? Is this the place of perfect English? I write in slang and it's why people listen/as read. Fuck your fucking face you complete fuckwit.

Ronald Weasley, Shrek dickass.

Still can't build or even maintain a functioning society though.

>memes made by russian twitter trolls
oh no no no

Say what you want about kekistanis, they're useful idiots, but way WAY more effective than Antifa

Not only can't the left meme, but they can't influence politics

>I'm on the black guys side
>all whites gone
>society just collapses into tribal negro warfare, hood rats running wild in the streets in packs
>'I should have chosen the White side' you say as Jamal pushes his 9 incher down your throat

Yes, but whites are weak enough that they grovel and whimper at any accusation of racism from the black man's side. Whites have become so docile they're presently in the process of self-suicide just to prove how virtuous and not racist they are.

Retard, the CIA has gone on record to have privided cocaine, guns, aids and other nefarious things. If you were raised in the same conditions you would be the same. Check your privedge soy boy. Without the devils help, youd be goblins. Literally pale creatures that burn in the light, that do evil things and are known as only evil.gods coming for you all. Soon.

but they were making fun of everyone you idiot
you're just so much of a bitch you can only see yourself as the victim

CIA might try to convey on the surface that their now out guys, but they definitely are

Yikes dude, get help

>JUST DON'T LET TRUMP HAVE THE NUKE CODES
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
I mean, present the argument how it made fun of everyone in the latest episode

>blacks are typically cool, know a lot about anime, kino films,good at street fighter, funny if you dont judge them
>your only proving how evil and uncool your kind is, and justifying hatred for your kind.
>literally all evil of humanity originates from your kind
>literally put the antichrist into power
When it all goes down, no way im on evils side. They are here because of you, dum dum. I give them the native american (aka lemurian) stay of approval. We will reteach them the ways of the natives, and they will revert to small tribal societies that have strong family values and duties. Asians are also alien hybrids, so they will be cleansed also.

Now back to based south park.

these faggots ran out of ideas a decade ago

>Trump's approval ratings are higher than ever
No they're not, in fact it's just the opposite, he's only popular with his rapidly shrinking base

>"Look at these latest polls that we asked to "" a mixed group of people"" that's totally not left bias
Lefty media can only lie and twist for so long until more and more people start to ignore their words cause it doesn't fit reality

Dude, your the bad guys in the story of life. Nothing will ever change a lifetime of shitty white people going out of there wary to hurt others for there ego of being superior, just because the devil made them. This is what you were, what you are, what you will always be, what you will breed, what is in your blood. I never wish ill harm upon your kind, because your existence is punishment enough.

complaining about Sup Forumsfags fucking the board up doesn't give you redditors permission to post your faggot garbage here as well.

>race is only skin deep

Why do you people believe in pseudoscience?

Why do you deny evolution?

Those darn leftists! People totally love Trump guys i'm serious

This isn't Sup Forums, faggot. On this board, you're the shills. It's like you're fighting for power of political opinion on discussions about fucking movies and cartoons.

mild kek

Hownew.ru?
Sup Forums has always been Sup Forums-lite

>Those """""sources""""""
damn, showed me

lmao dumb sjws, south park rulez.
Sup Forums literally gets buthurt with generic trump jokes. OMG, fuck south park blue pilled cucks.
Both sides are retards.

It's better than your 6 month old politico poll faggot

hello kraut and tea

You know I hate Trump, but that whole “fuck white people, do something white people” bullshit really fried my beans

I just love being preached at by a couple of shit fucking Hollywood fags

it hasnt