Old thread got archived

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SDCCnerdsattack/status/848339657989304320
twitter.com/Voltron/status/848346794581012480
youtube.com/watch?v=KZW1V2dYHgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Svendak is so cute.

Sirk a best. So fluffy.

So what did everyone think about the Panel, and the April fools joke yesterday?

Wondercon Clip: twitter.com/SDCCnerdsattack/status/848339657989304320

April Fools Joke: twitter.com/Voltron/status/848346794581012480

The best part was Throk and Bara.

gotta love the mice

Agreed. It was nice seeing some cute Galra faces in the crowd too though.

In the Stepmom AU, Lotor steals some of Keith's dirty underwear and hides them under his bed. He takes them out and sniffs them when the loneliness gets too much.

You're right though, we do need some more Klotor Sup Forums lore.

Maybe the hairless mohawk ones are actually just like the fuzzy ones naturally but they shave.

Can anyone post the Bingo card for the panel so we can see how we did?

Never leave us Mice-user

If you could think of any one mice scene in season 3, what would you want it to be?

is this a female galra?

implying Shiro even shows up at his Galra kids house

Sadak is the one who gets the warning shots.

Looks like a grill?

It might be. It's hard to tell with that quality though.

Shallurafags got themselves BTFO. When do we get a cake?

got it from Don't really know how to increase the quality, but the source is in the bottom left corner

Shiro has driven by the house before but he's too ashamed to actually knock on the door.
Sometimes he pulls out Svendak's hospital bracelet and cries.

As soon as we see Romelle.

We have to be the better people user.

At least wait until some ship is confirmed

Slav never finds out about any of this.

It drives Shiro to drink sometimes.

I know, I'm the one who posted the first pic. I haven't seen one with better quality yet, it's the only one I have. I wish they'd officially release that teaser clip online.
He should be ashamed. Even Sadak tries more than he does.

>"you can't ship keith with shiro because shiro is an adult and keith is a teen!"
>"ship shiro with allura instead because shiro is an adult and allura is adult coded!"
>showrunners confirm allura is a teen
>shallurafaggots undergoing massive damage control and are calling allura 18-19 to get away with it

I don't have any specific idea in mind actually, but I would like the mice to interact with each other more without necessarily being interrupted by the rest of the team. I want to see the kind of shenanigans they do when they're alone.

Would not normally shill but, Sacura has made a patreon for NSFW content. She's been working on official products and such and was worried kids or company people searching her name might come across degeneracy. So now she'll host any NSFW she makes or has done on Patreon for people to get to. Also she missed doing smut.

Sadly the tractors were but an April fools meme.

patreon com/autumnsacura

Is there any leaked trailer footage from it? Clearly people smuggled in recording equipment so i'd fucking kill for some sweet sweet promotional material.

Sendak relents and sends Shiro a graduation picture when Svendak graduates from the military academy. Shiro keeps it tucked away in his wallet away from his husband.

That would be a different AU, but it should happen.

PPD will totally fuck you like that.

Hunk, Keith, Lance were referred to as late teens and "high school" age. This makes them 17-18. I want Lance to be 17 and Keith to be 18 just to see how Klancers are going to deal with it.

Shiro will never admit, but his Galra halfsie child looks waaaaaaaaay better than his 13 Slav abominations.

Do shiro and Slav have any kids? I'm sure Slav would make the process annoying ("we absolutely cannot have sex tonight or the baby will die of space measles" "in 67.526% of the universes where we get this jumper it breaks its leg!")

Thanks for the heads up. Her smut combined with her sense of humor is grade A.

She's only charging a dollar (with an option of paying more if you want) for access to everything.

You know what to do, anons.
Sadak has one too. He hangs it up in his prison cell and smiles at it.

If Keith's birthday is after September, he'll be a year older but still in the same grade. He might also have been held back if he was dealing with moving around a lot in the foster system.

>Sadak is a revolving door
>they never clear out his cell because he'll be back
>guards and prisoners make bets on how long he'll last before returning

Well he did breed with a member of Sendak's family. Good genes were inevitable.
Yes, they have 13 little critters.

Yes, 13. And they were all crafted by god.

Will Sadak ever unfuck his life? Will he ever have his My Name is Earl moment where he decides to fix his life and make up for all the shit he's done?

Will Yurak be his Randy side kick, but smarter and more suffering?

It helps that Galra are bipedal and humanoid.

Maybe one day he'll meet someone that will change it all.

Honestly Keith is pretty, I could see Lotor kidnapping him for his harem and falling in love after a while. maybe because he looks like Lotor's mom

Keith goes along with Lotor's love at first because he thinks it might be an opportunity to escape. He eventually decides to accept his new life.

No.

He meets a therapist and anger management lady Galra in prison. She's stern with him, and he finds himself attracted to her. She inspires him to unfuck his life, because she knows better than to date prisoners.

He nags Yurak to help him make amends with people. Mostly because Yurak actually has a license and a car.

The Shlav family portrait is something else.

Galran third gender.

Sadak would bother Sendak first but Eyebrows got tired of seeing his husband so stressed out and told Sadak to "Fuck off."

Eyebrows probably cursed 3 times in his life, and that was one of them. It almost made Sadak shit his pants.

It helps that Yurak tolerates listening to Sadak's music in his car more than Sendak does.

Does Lotor dress Keith up and have him sit in the throne room during working hours as a display of his wealth and power?

It's for the best, really.
When he was little, Svendak would hide behind Eyebrows every time Sadak would come around.

Svendak must have been a tiny child.

Sounds cute yet so sad. Eyebrows must have felt bad for the little boy.

Very small. I imagine it like the baby Galra Keith small.

Absolutely. Even after they actually fall in love. Though Lotor gives him nicer clothes at that point.

He's big for a human but by Galra standards he was downright runty.

Eyebrows is very paternal.

A thought.

What if the four commanders were instructe to go find Lotor, and so Throk and Bara go to a place they think he'll be at and that's why they're at the arena? They believe Lotor will be there because it's his usual stomping grounds?

Made even smaller by Shiro's pregnancy smoking.

I'm going to spam SHALLURA IS DEAD all over the net just for the lulz. I got sick of seeing Klancers repeat the "Shiro, you're like a brother to me" line all over the fucking place.

Lotor shows Keith off at state dinners and gladiator matches. He overreacts when he thinks people might be thinking about getting too touchy, though.

Maybe it's a gladiator arena on the outskirts of the empire so no one knows who Lotor is.

>I got sick of seeing Klancers repeat the "Shiro, you're like a brother to me" line all over the fucking place.
Don't forget the Broganes Confirmed shit they pulled.

Shiro wanted to make sure he wasn't damaging his pelvic floor.

Or it could be them deciding to go on a date while "looking" for Lotor.

Shiro just didn't fucking care. He makes Sadak look like Eyebrows in the parent department.

They took advantage of the opportunity to finally take their honeymoon. Working for Zarkon is tough.

When Svendak was a baby Eyebrows and Sendak legitimately thought he was retarded. Turned out he just developed slowly like a human instead of a Galra.

Eyebrows almost beat the shit out of Sadak thinking he had something to do with that. He holds Svendak close because he's afraid he'll get stepped on.

It didn't help that a couple of times Sirk accidentally dropped him on the head as a baby while playing. Luckily for Svendak, his head is as hard as Sadak's.

After the shit Throk went through when Voltron attacked the Hub for the second time? Yeah he needs it bad.

Yeah Lotor would be super possessive. I can't help but think Keith would try and get other galea to come on to him sometimes because the resulting you're-mine-and-nobody-else-can-have-you sex is amazing.

Keith being a coy slut is a constant in every AU.

It begins.

Can I have a link to that video?

youtube.com/watch?v=KZW1V2dYHgs

It's the eyes.

I hope a Shallurafag gets triggered. Sheithers have had to deal with this shit for months on end.

They should find a way to make it so every ship is problematic.

This is hilarious. I'm gonna make a YouTube to spam too.

That's not me. I haven't even started and people are already going at it? I'm impressed

Except Galrahusbands. They are pure.

How do y'all feel about Allura/Kolivan? I've seen it a few times and I don't care either way, but it's better than shallura.

It's cute. I know some Shallurafags are actually threatened by it.

It's fun and cute and I enjoy it.

>Klancers: Why is your pedophilic trash everywhere!! Don't tag it as Voltron I'm triggered!!!
>Klancers: writes "Shiro, you're like a brother to me" on every social media platform ever

It's your turn to eat shit now you cunts

Lotor thinks he has the upper hand in the relationship but Keith always manages to press all of his buttons and he doesn't even realize it.

Yes, they do not deserved to be villified.

I love the mice sooo much, never stop posting them pure mice user

kek

Is it me or are they making Lotor look too soft? He needs more "bathes in the blood of my enemies" sharpness

I'm so happy that Sup Forums accepts this as badboy shiro canon picture of Shlav babies

An user yesterday was describing lewd Shiro/SpaceMice stuff. We need more.

I feel nothing for it but it's a fun ship for Allura fans/Galra's to enjoy.

I told you people he was gonna be a discount Griffth.

fujos gonna fujo

This was such a great Keith.

I blame Christine Bian. She loves elves.

Mice user, is that you?

No we don't.

So he's purple Legolas.

More proof Lauren is a fujo.