That'll be $800, sir

>that'll be $800, sir

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1OLMe7DobU
youtube.com/watch?v=vFP5xD2l3ro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What would happen if you didn't pay the bill?

You always pay the bill

One way or another.

>that'll be $800, sir

you are removed from the country. if you're a citizen then $800 is like eight hours of work anyway so it's not a problem.

He charges a few hundred for an entire meal, individually that piece is probably closer to like 10 dollars, which would be ridiculous if not for the fact that he has 3 michelin stars.

You aren't getting 3 michelin star italian food for 9 dollars a plate either bud.

Worth every penny

>plus tip

>cut his fucking knife hand
how is this retard even alive

Poor fags shouldn't be allowed to eat the best. Go to mcdickeys or whatever and fuck off

you bring shame to your family

Was he going to handle the fish with his bloody thumb? what the fuck

You don't get the antidote

the simpler sushi taste the best

10 years to learn how to make Sushi Rice.

>oyster sauce on an oyster
lol who thinks up this stuff?

your bring dishonor to your famriry and ancestors

Literally: a fuckin clam on rice

DRINKS NOT ALLOWED

>b-but muh b-b-brush
>muh brush, m-muh brush

Maybe it's really good sauce.

You lose a thumb. Also, it would be stupid to go into a high rank sushi establishment and expect a cheap bill. Like going into a quality strip club with less than a grand.

It looks like a pusy.

Ffs these japs are shaking down gaijin hand over fist.

If you're going to do raw, at least do it right. Pic related is relatively inexpensive btw. They sell them by the dozen and are higher up the culinary food chain than stinking clams

Nothing because the gooks are timid cowards that crumble under pressure and fearful of any confrontation. Just show him your disgust that his food was shit and worthless, pay him 30$ for the ingredients and his work time, and watch him squirm like a worm with his fake smiles

How much would a meal at Merrill Howard Kalin's restaurant cost?

youtube.com/watch?v=a1OLMe7DobU

AH YES VEDDY GOODO
RAW FEESH ON FLY LICE
MASTERUFU
DAT BE $1000 GAIJIN, AND FOR HIROSHIMA TOO

>you don apprchate the skill nvolved

>*puts a piece of raw fish on white rice*
>oh yes very skeer you pay me now $300 white boi

why is there some concerted effort to shit on jiro? the man is more successful than any of you will ever be.

The sushi triad catches wind of your great crime and you end up in a concrete drum

You answered your own question. Basement dwelling Amerimonkeys don't have any respect. That's why the country is shit.

>he more money so u cant say nething! hmph

I once tricked 4 frat dudes into paying $25 plus tip for 3 empty pizza boxes
didn't even disguise myself or anything, just said I was from Papa Johns

13 USD to be exact

So? He charges ridiculous prices benefiting from the 'market' and the demand his shit food has, but on an ethical level it's unacceptable.
He has found thousands of retards willing to pay. This is not something to admire

>Wow dis is stoopid.
>But wuld u look at my favurite twitch gamur beat mayrio in 5 seconds. He is an EPIC god dat takes tawent

>You aren't getting 3 michelin star italian food for 9 dollars a plate either bud

There's a couple 2 star, and multiple 1 star restaurants that are close to that price actually. Hand and Flowers comes to mind.

>yes goy we wery high quarity numbah 1 food, gaijin cannor fine anywhere else!

Jiro is a master ruser who cons morons out of hundreds of dollars for the Jap equivalent of fast food, it's funny to see people get so riled up, also the angry reviews people post are funny

I just need my daily dose of this thread

You mean the yakuza. Triads are chinese

Pathetic Ameripleb.

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

NANKING!?!?
YOU BEREEVE CHINESE RYE??
GETTO OUTTU

The most basic of basic cake mix
No frosting
No filling
No mixing of flavors, not even vanilla extract
No layering
youtube.com/watch?v=vFP5xD2l3ro

BASIC cake mix, not even baked
He made it in a pan! This is amazing, how they make themselves out to be superchefs when they're doing jack shit

YOU ARRIE 50 SECONDS LAY?

HOR HOR HOR HOR, GAIJIN REGRET BEEN BORN

>but that'll still be $1200 plus tip

You know back in 2013 this was the most popular documentary on Netflix.

But you know what the least popular one was? Jiro Nightmares of Ass Rape

thats based though

if stupid goys are willing to pay you anything and you get to tell them to fuck off and they still come

wtf i like hiro now?

Cucktony Boredaine was the one responsible for the rise of this hack

>ruining your childrens life for some fucking fish
whats wrong with "japanese" people

The fish spine probably poked him. have you never gone fishing?

A michelin star restaurant in hong kong is literally inside a wet market and sells food for like $5 a meal. Lines are pretty long though but fucking Jiro's place takes months to get a reservation

ancient japanese tradition
must pass down samoorai secret to son for continue great famiry heditage of robbing whittu piggu

please be real

Pleas don't post Ja/ck/ here. I get irrationally angry.

According to their mentality the junior should be elated and eternally grateful because he has a respectable, great paying job. Come to think of it, westerners have the same mentality.
Capitalism was a mistake

This guy is almost as bad as Gordon Ramsay and his baby food tier mushy rice

Nah.. he's worse

Westerners kick their children out at 18

Boomers were a mistake

The only way I can afford to buy a place for myself is because my grandpa left me an inheritance

swaglord? more like faglord!

The documentary implies his son makes the same quality (if not better as regarded by some) yet charges much less and doesn’t have the same reveration as jiro because he isn’t jiro. Do the little nuances that jiro implements I to his atmosphere make the Michelin difference? Idk But im willing to bet like all award organizations they are up their own asses to a certain degree.

Also you eat way more at these types of establishments than the individual plates would imply. You pay upfront and keep getting a served and served and everything down to the bread and beverage is supposed to compliment the meals. It’s really an experience worth trying at least once but I can understand why people keep going. Long story short, these types of restaurants are the best of the best for a reason.

Gordon Ramsay isn't baby food tier you fucking donkey.

If anyone has baby food tier its you, dick face.

>humiliating whiteys by giving them shit service AND taking their money in the process

Jiro is our guy

>Long story short, these types of restaurants are the best of the best for a reason.

Aw baby want the mushy mush.. open wide faggot

In comes my cock. Fuck you and your soggy rice

He actually recommends putting oil into a pot of spaghetti (I guess to stop the noodles sticking). That's turbopleb.

I don't get this meme. Rich people paying for overpriced food isn't anything new.

Lol why the fuck do people want to be recognized on an online anonymous moot worshipping sanctum

Yes user but it's literally raw pieces of fish on rice. Go into your fridge right now and rip off a piece of that salmon, now make some shitty white rice and slap it on top of that

There's your $900

Comparing your cock to mushy mush? You've got confidence issues or something? How fucking pathetic, honestly.

How about this, you shut the fuck up right now and give respect where its due you little shite. I don't see you with 16 Michelin stars?

No? Then fuck off you cunt.

Gordon has worked his arse off with his expertise in business AND cooking, you've haven't got shit on him. He would snap you like a fucking twig.

Good job you’ve contributed nothing

And for the record 200-300 dollars a seat is not expensive. The whiny faggots in here are just poor fags that can’t into real life

You have to pay beforehand

>Gordon ramsay
>most Michelin stars
>turbopleb

The balls on some people lol

he probably made a good one after the second try and they were just fucking with him

yeah that's what I don't understand why there are multiple threads about this

GAIJIN COME IN GAIJIN GOR OUT

$1000 PLUS TIP
>sir

go to bed gordon.

Nothing if they know whats good for them and don't want another nuke.

KEK

It's either one lone wolf or a small group of autists who have been doing this for about 3 days because it rakes in easy replies

Oh, fuck off the both of you.

My god, at this point I might as well be chatting with toddlers. Good job nitpicking you donkey.

its an interesting and entertaining topic you cuck

Dinner and a Retard

what topic?

Wait a minute.. hold the fucking phone! So what you guys are telling me, just let me get this straight, what you’re saying is that this Brady eyed zipperhead is ACTUALLY taking advantage of a pretentious rating system in order to upcharge to a gullible market!!!??? WHAT THE FUCK STOP THIS MAN

vain people spending loadsa on meme foods because "muh old japanese wisdoms" and then realising that its literally RAW FISH ON RICE

>search baby food risotto
>crop search bar
HAHAHAHA SEE RISOTO IS BABYFOOD LUL

fuck you are one dumb cunt.

>OP post of Jiro with Obama
>THROW PLATE AWAY WHEN MONKEY LEAVE
>OP post of Jiro with kid
>Jiro dreams of what again?
>"foodie" review
>FISH ON RICE DAT ONE MIRRION GAIJIN
truly postkino

Jiro worked 18hrs a day and went home and slept on a wooden slat for 4 hrs before preparing himself for another day

his wife meanwhile sits on a gold chair eating take away pizza, drinking american beer and smoking crack
she is luck lady no1

why do people on this board care though? the instagram facebook twitter celeb girls "i love sushi" has been happening for years. Why hate on this person?

>trusting "experts"
Some of his favorite food on KN was made by a black woman from Louisiana with no Michelin stars. Explain that.

Come on man it’s the Sup Forums board. Everybody here is a contrarian to a certain degree. They find self gratification in recognize that something is undeserving of a title or award

Anti nippon sentiment

you get 2hrs in the radiation zone

She’s a good cook with a dirty kitchen. And just because Gordon enjoys your food doesn’t make it Michelin worthy. Stop being a faggot

>implying i give a shit if food is "Michelin worthy"
appealing to authority, the ultimate fallacy

Yeah, shit like this is why these dumb nips don't deserve to be taken seriously.
I mean, really, how much does anyone think this guy improved from try 1 to try 400?
I guarantee you everyone of his tries was fine.
Although, considering this is the same autistic culture that takes 4 hours to drink tea, I can't say I'm surprised.

>tfw you try to enjoy Sup Forums but come to the realization that everyone here is intellectually inferior to you

it's not a fallacy if the authority is actual experts. it's a fallacy if the "authority" is a random power figure

>tfw to intelligent for Sup Forums
>tfw to intelligent for sushi