Orville is derivative poop

Good job ripping off that Voyager episode Orville. You know which one. Also, notice that there were no white people in the future? LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was one of VOY's best episodes. Good call

best episode so far. such an amazing show

>no white people
I stopped watching after the tranny episode. Has there been a lot of (((propaganda?)))

Sup Forums getting triggered is hilarious but also quite sad. I hoped you retards were above this kind of crap.

THE WORD OF KELLY

Will it come back for a second season?

Y'all are just jealous 'cause Orville's better than Discovery.

Yes, second season was already confirmed awhile ago.

>Sup Forums getting triggered is hilarious
its a trek thing.

TNG is basically pol triggering the show.

>Also, notice that there were no white people in the future? LOL

I really hate to break this to you, but television shows are make believe. They're not real. Sorry.

>ignoring the white genocide
Sorry for your mental illness

It's been okay, but a lot of the same things being shoved down our throats
>niggers smrt. can do maths
>trannys are okay for society
>calling wamen sir
>wamen strok
>religion is stupid and backwards
>only white people believe in religion, making them stupid and backwards
>the future is brown

Kinda makes you wonder where it all comes from, doesn't it?

What's really interesting is that the major people pushing radical atheism are Jews. Why?
What is their end goal for that? Is God real, and they want Him to (((themselves)))

>Good job ripping off that Voyager episode Orville. You know which one.

If they're really that deeply knowledgeable about Trek, I definitely want to watch this.

Funny glosses on previous Star Trek ideas is what a large part of the best Trek consists of anyway.

It's definitely worth watching for any trek fan.

Why is episode 11 blacked out?

Reminder that both the Orville and STD are fucking awful.

Fuck off to your who generals, faggot.

I'm going to watch it, I've been avoiding Discovery and from what I've heard about it, that policy will continue. The Orville will fill the gap nicely.

Even if The Orville is unfunny, it won't be *morally* awful like STD, so I'm in.

Doctor Who was a mistake as well, Tennant was the worst thing to happen to the series other than the chav cunt. I haven't watched since I was 14.

It's pallid at worst and best.

No. But it's very easy to discern their end game. You know how to read, don't you?

Harold Rosenthal was supposedly murdered for giving this interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of jews are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim.

As with the Protocols of Zion, many jews claim that Rosenthal's interview is yet another hoax created by those mysterious and elusive anti-Semites.

However, as with the Protocols of Zion, what Rosenthal says seems to be true, so hoax or not, it is important to look at it.

iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Wallace Rosenthal - 1976

The so-called 'tranny' episode leaned heavily anti tranny, you retards.

How does one mentally-ill Jew saying this mean any more than the countless white people saying "white people are evil" on Twitter?

Shouldn't you be happy about the tranny episode? They argued against giving sex changes to children.
What the fuck do you want?

Faggit, the future-niggers LITERALLY glowed in the dark due to their superiority to the peon Whites. Unless it's a subtle reference to CIA niggers attempting to corrupt the youth then it's just an SJW version of The Weird Planet, Displaced in Time (by Naomi Wildman)

>'blacked' out
kek

Except I tuned in halfway through and within under a minute knew everything that had already happened and everything that would happen. Muh Groundshaker.

Rose is pure