*26 episode netflix adaptations at you*

*26 episode netflix adaptations at you*

netflix really needs to stop

The anime is pretty much perfect, there is nothing a live action adaptation could do to improve it.

Prove me wrong

I would love to see a Code Geass live action adaptation just to see how that would work. It's such a batshit crazy series in such a uniquely Japanese way. How do you translate that into live action for the West?

Also I bet they'd get rid of all the big boobs on the girls. Faggots.

Best girl

It'd work pretty well. At least you wouldn't be taken out by Japs speaking English because in-universe they got conquered. The real problem is the casting, I wonder who would play Kallen.

Millie Bobby Brown.

Isn't season 3 in production? Would be more excited for that than some dumb shitflix adaptation.

Milly is a miracle of the universe.

Go back to your containment board you plebian manchild soyboys. You people are fucking trash.

But while you're here, what would you recommend to someone that likes Gundam Thunderbolt, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Outlaw Star, and has jerked off to Bleach hentai.

I don't know how Sunrise could make such a fucking stupid decision as greenlighting season 3. The ending of R2 was perfect, then they tried to ruin it with the shitty OVAs and now they're going to ruin it even more. Fuck, it's like giving Evangelion a second season.

Eva and Code Geass if you haven’t seen them already.

I actually think the way to do it would be to cast all the Britannians as Americans/Europeans, and try your hardest to cast Japs/Asians for the Elevens. As for Kallen, she'd be a Westerner, since it's canon that she can pass as Britannian.

Who do you cast as Lelouch? That's the real question. I kind of want him to be British because I think the Britannian royal family should all be British. That and I'm not sure an American is capable of being as fabulous as is required.

Big O

Basically Batman with mecha. The animators also worked for DC at some point so you'll see some art similarity between the show and the Batman animated series.

>yfw Netflix does this with blacks instead

They can cast a black girl as Viletta, that's as far as I want them to go.

I still think it's possible for a 3rd season to not be a pointless fuckup, so I'm gonna give it a chance. Probably never going to watch the OVAs. Was still pretty shocked at the announcement. But really, it's not like they have nothing to work with.

If it's terrible then it can be buried in the mausoleum of shitty sequels next to The Force Awakens.

thank fucking god you're joking.

pretty hype for the new anime, other than boruto it's the only new anime i've been interested in in years.

I've seen Big O, it was ok. Watched EVA couldn't get into it.

I don't like illustations that are too stereotypically 'anime'. I like the stuff that has a western edge to it, like Ninja Scroll.

Watch LOGH.

Stick with Eva, and watch the film, you'll like it, even if it's just in hindsight.

Darker than black
Some faggots dislike the second season but I say watch it all for maximum Hei