Who got the most JUST-ed in 2017?

Who got the most JUST-ed in 2017?

I nominate Kathy Griffin.

My vote goes to skippy.

Can I preemptively nominate Trump for 2018 when Democrats sweep the midterms and begin the impeachment process?

Ben Affleck

Don't worry, the Dems can't lost consistently a everything in every conceivable way forever, right?

>wanting Mike "Low Amp Gay Camp" Pence in office instead

Alexandra.

I gotta say... she did make me laugh for the first time in her career by getting blacklisted from the very same people that she's "standing up and fighting for." Irony at its finest.

btw people mistake that for lipstick on her teeth. you are wrong she just chomped off some goys dick

Weinstein, it's not even close. He went from literally banging 70% of all waifus in film, sometimes two at a time, to 0% waifu sex; his wife leaves him, his daughter hates him, btfo of his own company, loses all his sicophants, btfo of the academy and the world knows him as the ultimate porridge faced gut lord marching rapist. He basically can't set foot in the US or English speaking world in all the places ultra rich people go which must be death to him. Not since Icarus has man known a fall so great.

Either that or Roger ailes who got btfo of fox (for having news ladies on retainer for blowjobs 24/7) so hard he died.

Any day now.

>too dumb to realize the american political system is just a pendulum back and forth
most americans are "undecided" and expect the government to make their life better so every time the current politicians don't fix everything, they just vote for the other party expecting them to fix it. just repeat this for infinity.

Woah Hollywood is evil

Official 2017 Sup Forums JUST power rankings: Sexual Assault Edition
1. Weinstein
2. Spacey
3. Toback
4. CK
5. Franken
6. Rose
7. Ratner
8. Singer
9. Lauer
10. Piven
11. Masterson
12. Tambor
13. Dick

Ranked in order of severity of allegations, likelyhood of a comeback and how far they fell in relation to their position before the accusation.

How is Affleck not the king of JUST?

Not yet

What has he been adJUSTed by?

because he's a fuckin boston boy at heart and he can get fat and smoke and drink if he wants and there's nothing shits like you can say about it

He cant be just he still has all his money

Some allegations (which he seems to have shook off), JUSTice League bombing, a couple of extra pounds and alcoholism.

>boston boy
The dudes from california dumbass

Poor ben he was the best batman ever and now its all over

Bahahahaha hahahahahaha
Kids like you are why he stays president for 8 years. Thanks babe.

Trump isn’t going to be impeached you idiot, why are Liberals so fucking childish? Conservatives with their babby Jesus faggotry aren’t as mentally underdeveloped. A sitting US president will never have to step down again.

Yeah it is definetly Weinstein. He basically lost all where as Kathy Griffin was being Kathy Griffin.

It truly is amazing, when women go through something mentally or physically traumatic they always, ALWAYS change their hair, often cutting it short.

Its so fucking strange.

Anyways, this woman has crazy as fuck eyes and posting that image of the president was one crazy, STUPID thing to do. Retard.

Thought that was Bill Nye from the thumbnail.

When did Elaine turn into a yenta???

nice crowsfeet old hag

NO MORE I LOVE YOOOUUUS

DOOBIE DOOBIE DOOP DOOP DOOP
WAAA AAAHHH

She had cancer man cut her some slack the chick is a living legend

can you imagine making a joke about how the president sucks and then getting pounced on by the "free speech" crowd lmao

Donald Trump, of course. I don't think he accomplished anything this year and his weekly twitter blowups are laughable.

She’s extremely rich. Doubt she cares.

I knew it. She's a """""she""""" all along.