When will he be canceled? Also did you know his stepfather shot his mother in the head?

When will he be canceled? Also did you know his stepfather shot his mother in the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/people.com/celebrity/trevor-noah-remembers-abusive-stepfather-shot-mother-head/amp/
theonion.com/youre-right-audience-shouts-epic-takedown-of-donald-tru-1821100249
theonion.com/c/video/youre-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I did not know that

DONALD

TRUMP

Was his stepfather white? Might explain a lot

You seem offended

details?

It's he bombing?

That's weird.

How so?

>stepfather shot his mother in the head
a typical South African family

What are even the ratings for his shit show?

Literally never

So?

google.com/amp/people.com/celebrity/trevor-noah-remembers-abusive-stepfather-shot-mother-head/amp/

>“I remember after the shooting, my mother was in the hospital, and all I felt was rage,” says Noah. “My mother said to me, ‘Don’t hate him for doing this, but rather pity him because he too is a victim, in his own way, of a world that has thrust upon him an idea of masculinity that he has subscribed to and is now a part of. As for myself, I do not wish to imbue myself with a hatred that only I will carry.’

Bet it was a nigger that shot her

They can't even if they wanted to. He's the anointed black man put there by Stewart. If he was fired that would be the end of the Daily Show. He is actually terrible and has gone on record saying comedians should censor themselves.

>1.3 million viewers
>a success

I wonder if that sounded like something inspirational to someone, and not beaten wife logic

>“My mother said to me, ‘Don’t hate him for doing this, but rather pity him because he too is a victim, in his own way, of a world that has thrust upon him an idea of masculinity that he has subscribed to and is now a part of. As for myself, I do not wish to imbue myself with a hatred that only I will carry.’
This reads like one of those fake stories you'd read on tumblr where everyone claps at the end

Good to know Conan is going even worse

That is literally every single one of these fucking things dude. The sexual accusation stories are a laugh riot to read because they sound exactly like every imagined conversation you have in your head while in the shower. It's fantasy through-and-through. These people wish they were that eloquent and in control of their own faculties.

What?

The last funny late night host.

Dammit triggered Square fags.

Redundant I know.

The Jew was funnier.

>“My mother said to me, ‘Don’t hate him for doing this, but rather pity him because he too is a victim, in his own way, of a world that has thrust upon him an idea of masculinity that he has subscribed to and is now a part of.
Yeah, she definitely never said this.

He cucked

When quoting someone shot in the head I'm inclined to doubt anything that isn't screaming and cussing.

Have any of you watched the Onion's "You're Right" spoof segment of the John Oliver show? It's bretty gud.

Another South African shot her father in the head, then her mother took the rap.

Post it

This one just posted today.
theonion.com/youre-right-audience-shouts-epic-takedown-of-donald-tru-1821100249

i heard they renewed his contract until 2022

Just found the list of all of them!
>t. Shill
theonion.com/c/video/youre-right

He was never about hating on the minorites and praising Hitler.

His real father was white.

His show isn't funny, it's literally all trump shit whenever I see an ad for this awful show while i'm trying to watch south park. Stewart was way better.

At this point they can't get rid of their god awful show because then the big bad GOP wins.

i dont know if counts as bombing when your ratings were always garbage

Does he have a British accent?