youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pfrT3bHpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the noise harvey's spunk made when it oozed out of her mouth

is it because she likes anal?

that's the sound it makes when you grab her titty

because shes goop

Because her initials are GP

A goop is what a goop does.

Gwyneth Oscar Olivia Paltrow. It's like Jeb.

those titties look hella soft, though

Its a disgusting sounding nickname and it makes her less attractive when you attach it to her
Stop propagating it

goop promotes goop

Some years ago she started her bussiness, and her brand is literally goop.

#goop

She sells ceramic vagina eggs.

I don't care how pretentious or out of touch she is, she's still beautiful and I would love to have sex with her.

>Why is she called Goop?
because harv messed in her panties and made her wear them all day

okay, from now on she will be Jade Vagina Egg.

Its cute as fuck, now shut the fuck up and get me seven limes.

>don't eat things with chemicals in them!
What a fucking idiot

DUDE SQUAT AND DO EARTHING LOL I DUNNO WTF IT IS BUT BUY MY GOOP

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pfrT3bHpM

Literally all she does is peddle snake oil. She's making more money off this bullshit than her acting, she's actually a pretty good businessperson.

There is an absolutely huge market for this new age crap, tons of wives of wealthy husbands with way too much money on their hands and too much time to spend it on useless products like the overpriced garbage she sells. All of it pointless snake oil for all the ignorant tards that buy up """natural""" pseudoscience.

The only people I've ever seen in real life that buy into this sort of thing are broke as fuck

>she's actually a pretty good businessperson.
she's not really, but whoever is managing the company is. Gwenny knows fuck all about her business and does fuck all with it. It's other people that run it and do the work, she's just a figurehead. I wouldn't be surprised if someone set up the company, approached Gwen and said "hey let me use your name, you endorse our product, and you get 50% of all profits"

Dumb women literally believe shoving glass up their vagina will "absorb toxins" or whatever other garbage they say it does.
Not surprising though, look at how these people have bastardized cool hobbies like mineral collecting.

S L
E I
V M
E E
N S

Which sells best? Obsidian?

Goop began as a newsletter in 2008.[4] It was incorporated in 2011.[5] According to Paltrow, the company's name "is a nickname, like my name is G.P., so that is really where it came from. And I wanted it to be a word that means nothing and could mean anything."[6]

So basically because she's a moron

those look soft

>Harvey Weinstein told women he slept with Gwyneth Paltrow to coerce them into having sex with him, according to a report in the New York Times.

>Multiple women told the Times that Weinstein, 65, claimed he made Paltrow, 45, a star with “Shakespeare in Love” after she slept with him, insinuating that an affair with him could also result in stardom for them.

It's the sound Harvey's stomach made as he thrust into her

Goop was the name of one of my gi joes. Good soldier

>she

Please do not bully Gwyneth you transphobe

this is your future, white boys