What is Sup Forums's opinion on Jon Bernthal?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Jon Bernthal?

Is he Mexican or Italian

*rubs head*

Coincidence.

American

ey rik

The I don't care for him

Hwaaauughghh!!!

Extremely versatile actor. A lot more so than people give him credit for. If you've seen him in interviews you'll understand.

Every time.

He should stay bald

'measkusum goy

you tryin maskus sumthin

He's one of those actors that, for me, improves everything he's in.

He's enjoyable as Punisher. He was tolerable as Shane. He was fun in the Accountant. He's not a great actor but he's a good as a type cast tough guy. I hope he keeps getting work a la the Rock. He's also 40 years old and looks good. So there's hope for all of you fat fucks.

His best role was Shane.

I really like him in smaller roles as a character actor. He's enjoyable as the punisher but found his stuff in Wolf of Wall Street, Sicario to be really entertaining

I disagree. I think his best role is the punisher. Shane was "lemme ask you somethin" and rubs head. I don't think it was that great.

>can't act
>steals the show in everything he's in

He's really really great at playing a very narrow range of characters

Very one note actor but that might just be because he's typecast. I've never seen him do anything other than tough angry man. Nice guy from what the interviews I've heard him in.

Mask you summon

Ow yo gon figt for tem rik.

ow u gon pr'tek dem?

Is not lik it was befo rik, You gota figh rik. How u gonn protek arl rik?

Not a great leading man but a good supporting actor even in small roles like Baby Driver and Wind River.

He is unfortunately being typecast as a big strong meathead but he was actually pretty good as a Harvard lawyer on Show Me a Hero.

>ITS ANOTHA SHOAH RICK, HOW YOU GONNA PROTECT EM

lmsk smn

Should take a look at himself and then kill himself immediately

I really can't tell what race he is. He has such an ambiguous face. Like that New Zealand actor that plays all types of ethnicities.

shit actor, scenery chewer

Watched Sweet Virginia tonight,it was pretty good.

MANLET

He’s Jewish user

LOL WAT. hes the most obvious and straight-forward looking ashkenzi jew of all time.

>Like that New Zealand actor that plays all types of ethnicities.
You mean Temuera Morrison. Amazing what a light skinned Maori man can do.

>guys we can't afford tom hardy anymore

*comes sprinting out of woods*

i think hes 56%

A so-so actor that has a rugged manly vibe that makes him unexplainably likeable and the subject of crushes be it male or female.

Worst Punisher ever

I fucking love Bernthalposting

He's got a serious case of ILS.

Solid actor and comes across in interviews as a good dude. Gets a thumbs up from me.

Man as soon as his character died in Walking Dead i couldnt hang around more than another 2 seasons. Barely. Him getting slightly more unhinged each episode and the tension his character built was intense.

He's a manlet so i do not respect him

He was good in Shotcaller too.

>masquesummin'

Was I the only one to enjoy him in Fury? He made up for constantly teary eyed Shia and literally no one gives a shit Pena.

Pretty sure they meant Cliff Curtis

*rubs head*
mask you summit reck
*runs into woods*
*runs back out*
thangs ain't what they use to be reck
*fucks Lori*
how you gonna protect em reck

>ashkenazi Jew
???

oh woww i didn't guess that from his name and face

jew

he dies alot. not as consistently as sean bean but hes either getting his ass beat or killed in everything. walking dead,fury, wind river, got the shit kicked out of him in accountant.

why does he always stare off into the side/space when he's talking to people? all of the fucking AMC b-grade actors do that shit

Shit, always confuse the two.

>thumb ring

it's not 2001 anymore Jon

you're both horribly unfunny

She's going to say her first word!

>ma
>ma
>ma

Mama?

>ma
>m'ask you summin rick

>mask u sumthin Sup Forums