/TheOrville/ General

RIP Isaac edition

it was an okay season ending
I was expecting a cliffhanger but I'm also glad there wasn't one

>white ppl r dumb, they believe in god
>futuristic advanced civilization are brown and black

thanks for the spoiler

I really hate to break this to you, but television shows are make believe. They're not real. Sorry about your mental illness.

Hope they can keep this up next season. This fucking show is even somehow making me like Seth. Hated that fucker for nearly a decade but who knew he was actually capable of making an amazing show

The episode has been out for like 2 hours now, that's your fault

Why didn't they just wait another 11 days and get a huge tech bump?

Reasons

I wondered that too, but likely because the writers didn't know what to create.
Also, Kelly healed one girl in a forest and no one saw. Those other people showed up after she was healed and looked at her funny because she was dressed like a nut. There is not way a religion would have been spun off of her.

If that's what you got from this you are genuinely retarded.

What did you get? That Seth and Waman can't have a relationship? That they said religion is bad? (They've done that a few times already). Was that last scene wasn't glaring to you? Maybe you should try reading between the lines as opposed to being spoon-fed information.

It’s implied they saw the entire thing. For all we know they were hiding in the bushes or some shit

They don't say, but at that point they would probably be fucking with a planetary AI, which may see them as an inferior species and destroy them.

>Implying the super advanced civilization wouldn't have their own Prime directive

>he sees things differently than me, he's an idiot
So much for intellectual diversity

A small group of people seeing a woman patch up a scratch on a girl's head? I doubt that.
Every religious figure has had multiple miracles and numerous people to see them do it. Christ turned water into wine and healed the sick. Mohammed conquered the entire Middle East and North Africa.

>implying looking for racial reasons to hate a show is intellectual diversity

>implying a differing viewpoint and perception of the world isn't intellectual, despite being rotted in the brain
How's that degree in sociology working for you?
Also, never said "hate"

Incredible how all of these alien planets look just like Southern California, huh? What are the odds?

That small group of people went on to spread their new religion which is how literally every religion ever has spread. So fucking what if she only performed one miracle? She was wearing funky clothes, healed some girl and disappeared. Plenty of reason for them to think she’s a god

Makes sense. Most habitual planets would be similar to ours which will also have similar regions.

Cool spoiler. Mods ban him pls. Thanks

>all planets would have at least one chaparral biome
>all planets would have at least two different biomes
Star Wars would beg to differ with you

nah

Eat shit faggot.

Star Wars is unrealistic fantasy shit for kids

>unrealistic fantasy shit for kids
And the whole family.

Theres basically no evidence Jesus existed as a person and you're saying the religion exist because someone actually turned water into wine? Atleast with Muhammad he was a good con artist and all over the middle east you can find artifacts that actually belonged to him, or are his preserved body parts

First off, Mohammed was not a "con artist," you racist.
But secondly, my point is that Mohammed (blessed be his name) was around for more than 3 minutes and did more than fix a scratch. People will only worship you if you accomplish great feats.

And also if you are holy, like Mohammed.

>Virtually all New Testament scholars and Near East historians, applying the standard criteria of historical investigation, find that the historicity of Jesus is effectively certain although they differ about the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as well as the accuracy of the details of his life that have been described in the gospels.
>Non-Christian sources which are used to study and establish the historicity of Jesus include Jewish sources such as Josephus and Roman sources such as Tacitus.

Eat shit and die

Wasn't one of the main characters supposed to die this episode?

Anyone that thinks himself a god, prophet or any other divine bull shit is more definitely a con artist. In fact it’s probably the oldest con there is

Wow. You should like a racist zealot. I hope you don't go telling minorities that they religion is a hoax.
You're a fucking fascist. Go use a brick as a floatation device, edgelord

Jesus was just a drunken Jew on a bender that managed to convince a few plebs he was somehow special. One day he took things a bit too far so the Romans rightfully put an end to his bull shit

Bitching about 2 nothing characters being black or brown on a show that's mostly white does not intellectual diversity make, no matter how many times you try to market it as 'just another viewpoint'.

All religions are a hoax you dense fuck. Religion is nothing more then an invention to keep people in line and make them behave a certain way. Of course it isn’t effective these days but that was always the original intention of organized religion

It’s clear you don’t know history and have no business talking about it. The Jews killed Jesus. The Romans didn’t even want to entertain the spectacle because Jews back then were reckless tribespeople but eventually they said fuck it to appease their bitching and moaning.

Just remember that fash get bashed

You’re wrong, but I don’t feel like arguing with you.

Took you a long time to respond to that, Sam. Did you have to call your rabbi to help you with a response?

Sounds like you’ve been watching too many Mel Gibson movies bruh

Because you have no argument. Unless of course you can prove that a god actually exists.

You're a Jew. I can smell it on you.
Are you afraid of all them cary natzis?

Thread hidden.

The robot is called Isaac like Isaac Asimov. I bet you didn’t catch that

What part of any fucking thing I’ve said would make you think I’m part of any religion? Jew, sandnigger, christfag it’s all the same shit with a slightly different spin

>Be ancient dude doing magic tricks'n'shit
>Ancient people think you are a God
Illusionists have been doing this shit for thousands of years only back then they thought the magic was real. Thus idolatery is born.

To be fair this wasn't the planned cut off so no season cliffhanger for us if it was planned for #13

Notice how the scared Jew doesn't demean his own tribe, but belittles everyone else.
I know you're a Jew because I can sense it on you. You're scared and hungry for latkes. You're all alone and tired. You just want to be your grandmother's bubbie again and go back to Temple.
Face it, Kike. We're going to get those masturbating machines going again and you're going to milked till you're dead

seth said it wouldn't be a cliffhanger but he would do it if orville got passed 1 season

wrong, the original ep12 was pushed to season 2
ep13 became 12

If I was a Jew why would I be scared? You seem to forget my people run the fucking planet

So you admit you're Jewish?
I knew it. I can smell that gefilte on you, like a fly can smell shit.
You're scared because the nazis are coming back, and all the "6 gorzillion" won't help you when you're tied up to a machine that milks your cock for sperm.

Nazis? You mean a bunch of powerless lonely virgins that are too lazy to get off the couch? Yes I’m sure Jews are absolutely fucking terrified

>Implying I read only one thread

kys, nigger

Cry all you want, kike. But you are shivering in your little jew shoes, making the bells on the sides jingle and jangle with every quake of your poorly developed muscles.

>implying that you are not jewish scum

You fucking cunt I haven’t watched the new episode did he died?

you have to watch and find out

Yep he gone

sorry

It’s not fair, hold me Seth

The worst thing is that it happens off camera

Glad this awful shows over, go fuck yourselves.

Thread hidden.

>hurr durr muh Jews

hey nice, norm's character didn't die. More norm is always good

This is the 3rd episode with religion as a major negative theme. First was that one with the ecosystem inside a ship where they didn't know they were on a ship, second was the Krill episode. This is becoming very redundant and so heavy-handed, it's like my hand is a fat person.

Not an argument, though I know that's the best you've got.

You study physics. You can do better than this!

It got renewed you crying little faggot hahaha

Terribly anticlimactic for a finale and too tired a plot to make for an interesting middle of the season episode. Very disappointing. Overall I would say it was a good enough first season. When it was bad, it was bad, but I trust that they know what didn't work and will hash it out next season.

>WE WUZ THE FUTURE
YAS SETH SLAY

Well Seths not entirely wrong. Basically, whites are between eight and ten percent of the world's pop, and their women of breeding age constitute just two or three.

Due to the poisonous influence of feminism, very few whites have more than one child a piece. Race mixing is like kicking a dying animal for fear that it might try to get back up.

Yeah it was really anticlimactic. I thought it was going to fast, like it should have been a two part episode. A planet that ages 700 years in 11 days would be a pretty big deal and should have gotten more attention.

I don't have any of those braindead wojak edits saved to my hard drive because I'm not entirely fucking stupid, but if I had one I'd use it now coupled along side

>da foonal wasunt inderustin or suwspesfuw fur meeee, TOOOO ANTEE CLEEMATIC

Come on man, they didn't even know they'd have a second season when making this shit.

>This is the 3rd episode with religion as a major negative theme

>>It's The Catholic Church is a SHIT episode.

Religion is so evill you guies!

I was kind of hoping they would introduce a big bad. Like The Orville's equivalent to Khan or something.

THIS is the finale?

Love wins! Death of the white race in the future confirmed with tonights episode. Thank you based Seth!

Did anyone else think the guy driving the carriage looked like William Shatner?

>Love wins!
>Love
That's not how you spell Jews

There's the Krill. There was one episode where they were the main focus and 3 or 4 where they were indirectly involved. Season 2 is probably going to be the same. I don't think there's going to be an arc involving any villain though, the show is supposed to be episodic.

Nothing happens to Isaac, OP is full of shit.

>std shill samefagging this hard

I believe in the word of Kelly, if thou is guilty and thy bleed...if Kelly comes heal you you are innocent

Too bad kelly couldn't heal isaac,

also voyager already did this episode it was trash

and the word of Kelly was spoken unto them, and they did marvel at her glory, and she said unto to them, they shall be healed

Great episode. Nice to see some Bortus/Klyden bonding over Mercer's pain.

Kyra Santoro is the name of the actress that got BLACKED by Space Man Lamaar in this episode.

Shes friends with Bella Thorne, and her older sister.

the bloodshed continues in outer Jakorah today as dissidents launch an attack on the temple of Kelly in the city of Jaravah, more than 6 million people were killed as a series of detonations rock the ancient city

This episode was KINO as fuck!

the Brotherhood of Kelly has emerged as the secularists have destabilized the region of Mekelli, mass bleedings are carried out in the name of Kelly by them, however the mainstream Kelly religion claims they remain a religion of peace, for 'healing' is what the belief of Kelly is about

Can you stop posting spoilers in the title of threads.

Thanks

>implying

I thought they were going to kill off girl Worf since she didn't sign on for season 2.

Data didn't die he just spent 700 years on another planet. He really should have some sort of Q-like powers at this point since he's had 700 years to study.

Isn't the Alara death speculation all die to her not shilling the show actively on Twitter? I wouldn't read too much into it.

Seth really must not have expected to get renewed

When will next season start?

September

yeah pretty much